Jul 17, 2019
And all I'm saying is coming from someone who's (well, obviously if u look at my name, profile picture, and signature) a big fan of the game. I'm not just hating on Blue because it's the popular thing to do at the moment.

I am alright with waiting, however I want to know what exactly I'm waiting for. I love the character building in this game, the relationship building, the lewds, the scenery, everything. I just want to have some answers before I resubscribe on patreon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, since Skummy isn't here yet today, I have my own question for today.

Which character's storyline do you like best so far, and which character's storyline do you wish got expanded on sooner rather than later?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, the character who's storyline I love so far, is (again, profile picture) Fuyu, and the character whose storyline I hope gets more added to it sooner rather than later, has to be Itsumi (and Kotori, however Kotori's storyline has been going on pretty good)

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Apologies, was at work, but that is good question, so lets roll with it! Oh, and apparently there will be a progress update sometime within the next few days.

I am a massive Tomoe fan, as in Tomoe is #1 best girl I'll fuckin fight you, adorkably delightful and so lovingly desperate for affection. So while I know her story is going to explode soon with content, I just wanted to get that out fo the way as I'm still waiting for explosive amounts of Tomoe time.

Now, moving that off to the side as a disqualifier due to being already set in motion...

NEED. MOAR. SLOTH-CHAN! Just gonna be super about it, we need more on Riu and we need it stat, she is precious and deserves her story arc coming into focus.

As for what I've enjoyed most so far? I like how Mao went from stand off to melting into us Daddy's girl, because it felt very real that she had grown disconnection and felt lost. Firmly confronting these issues and reminding her we're there, and seeing the payoff exponentially increasing....well it gives me the warm fuzzies yes

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I think Kaede desperately needs more development, and I would also like to see more Rikka time. Also, while I know her story is progressing, I really want a naughty relationship to develop with Kotori. Honestly, that's what I'm looking for with all three of these girls.

I agree that Tomoe is so amazingly awesome, and her and Fuyu together as a combo of secret wives is absolutely great. I can't pick a favourite, though, period. I'm not sure I can pick a top five. If this weren't a harem game, I'd be choking on indecision.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Which character's storyline do you like best so far, and which character's storyline do you wish got expanded on sooner rather than later?
Kaede has the best story so far. I'd like Aki's to move forward so we can finally put her in her place.

Oh, and apparently there will be a progress update sometime within the next few days.
Sunday the 13th if the pattern of the last couple progress updates holds up. Although I'm guessing this is something Bluecat said somewhere? If so maybe he just doesn't plan it out that well and the pattern is a coincidence.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
At this point I feel like I need to let you guys get this out of your system, as whatever I say will just be deemed an excuse or something else. So no more comments from me unless questions.

With that, Question Time.

Simple: You're forced to ditch two of these girls from your harem time for good, which one do you choose? Why?

Tomoe, Fuyu, Mao, Saki, Himiko, Marlies, Becky, Neko, Sakura, Mika

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out
this must be the easiest question ever. i will even ditch 3. marlies, becky, and sakura.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
At this point I feel like I need to let you guys get this out of your system, as whatever I say will just be deemed an excuse or something else. So no more comments from me unless questions.

Simple: You're forced to ditch two of these girls from your harem time for good, which one do you choose? Why?

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out
I would ditch Tomoe & Is it Mika that is very clingy and uses Himiko to get closer to the MC?? (been a while since I played)

Reason for Tomoe = Going to be an unpopular comment but this is my own personal view and is no way an attack on what is a great game, I wasn't keen on the lack of choices when it comes down to the threesome (only being able to skip it 'still happens' and it not being avoidable OR an alternate scene with either girl of your 'choice' would have been better) and not having any choice if they can have sex with each other or they are just there to please the mc without having to have lesbian action involved (sorry not my kink when playing a male mc)

Reason for Mika (if it is the one I'm thinking of) = She is just way to clingy and the way she used my cute little Himiko is unforgivable hahaha she just doesn't bring anything to the table for me and I just don't find her very attractive plus she is not a part of the family unit so she can go!! Just my opinion again and everyone has there own.

Just my opinion on these two characters and why I wouldn't be bothered if they was no longer in the harem!!

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
~>Hmmm I hope the update will b sooner and compress also they said 1 month merge right?

~>It would b good if they compress it as much as possible XD DL it 1+GB takes a long time 4 some1 unstable connection.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out
It always felt to me like to many girls were introduced to fast I barely get to know one when two new already came up. But I don't want to give any harem girls! Better to stop introducing new ones or at least slow it down and work with the ones we already have.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out
None and if "forced to choose" close game and delete. Its a great game and I really like it but I do not do forced choices between girls in a harem game if it comes to that then I walk away from the game. No they are not all perfect girls in every way but that variety is what makes the game good. This is my personal opinion but yes I would never touch this game again if I have to start dealing with forced choices and dumping my girls.

Reactions: Jsd16

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I wish Marlies content was given more focus. Shes ready and willing... then the Sensei doesnt even really bother speaking for her again and with that the dev dropped the game like a hot coal and ran off into the sunset laughing all the way to the bank. Mika is another one who should have gotten much faster progress - i get some girls were quick successions and others slow burn to diverse the content (the blind girl for example makes sense as a tease to be a slow burn) but the ones throwing themselves at you are the ones taking the longest to get anywhere with? I dont get it - but then i dont get most of what this dev does and his money before customer satisfaction sentiments hence the whole T5 debacle where we were getting introduced to so many characters in such a short space of time that it became unwieldy. The potential with them all was there and ive no qualms with any of them being added but at such a pace ive no idea who can name each and everyone character in the game on sight without cheating or having replayed it 17 times by now.

Month one should have been strictly family, his main class and the faculty. Instead we saw development of everything from nightclubs to homeless girls on the street to flashbacks to an endless barrage of other classes with barely developed and distinguished characters that im sure will be memorable if the dev ever fucking gets back to work in a way literally anyone can verify beyond some dude saying "hes quite chatty on discord"... well were bloody well rather chatty here but we actually have to work for a living. The game is dead, he wont admit that though as he cant milk funds which would dry up from making such an admission. The fact he can say its all about a merge of old content means he doesnt even have to submit teasers to prove his work.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes