Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Did someone post the latest status report here? I have not been following this thread, the last time I checked people were saying that someone in the team got sick and that is why the merge was so delayed. I try to be understanding, these devs usually don't have very big teams but at this point it is really hard to defend a delay this long.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Did someone post the latest status report here? I have not been following this thread, the last time I checked people were saying that someone in the team got sick and that is why the merge was so delayed. I try to be understanding, these devs usually don't have very big teams but at this point it is really hard to defend a delay this long.
The update didn't get posted but the gist of it was mentioned. They're doing translations for stuff like character bios. No estimate on when this will be done, but supposedly it's the last thing to finish before sending out alpha downloads for bug testers to try. Frankly I'm surprised it's taken this long without the alpha going out. I know they're setting it up so translations take less space and are easier to add, but it's been over 2 weeks since the patreon post saying that's the last thing.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

MasterBertX69

Feb 13, 2021
I think it's possible using joiplay but I haven't tried it myself. If you want to use the DM patch though it'll have to be patched before you use it with joiplay. I have links for the prepatched version for all 3 weeks so DM me if you want those.
I would love to have the links, thanks

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Hey folks, just found this game but the download even for just Week 1 is intimidating lol.

What initially caught my eye was the exhibitionism tag, does it offer quite a bit of nudity in that sense?

Also I saw a possible family patch, worth it?

Seems like the development of this game has been on hiatus for quite awhile judging by the numerous discussion pages.

Would you suggest there is at least a decent amount of content for someone that just discovered this?

Thanks for your help.

Dec 23, 2019
Hey folks, just found this game but the download even for just Week 1 is intimidating lol.

What initially caught my eye was the exhibitionism tag, does it offer quite a bit of nudity in that sense?

Seems like the development of this game has been on hiatus for quite awhile judging by the numerous discussion pages.

Would you suggest there is at least a decent amount of content for someone that just discovered this?

Thanks for your help.
There is a shit ton of content in the game allready. Exhibitionist scence are present. Patch is must have.

Reactions: thatguy49

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

Thanks for your help.
Patch opens up content with underage characters and family members. If those aren't your fetishes then this game isn't for you because that's a lot of content you're going to miss. If you do add the patch be sure you are using the "previous versions" section on the lewdpatcher page to get the right one for the week you're playing. Not sure I'd really say there's much exhibitionism in the game, but it's not my fetish so it may have just flown under the radar. The first day (not week, day) was over 2 Gb on release and had about an hour of content. Each subsequent day has been comparably big although the dev has gotten better at compressing. There are currently 3 full weeks aka 21 days in game. I'll let you decide if that sounds like a decent amount of content.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Patch opens up content with underage characters and family members. If those aren't your fetishes then this game isn't for you because that's a lot of content you're going to miss. If you do add the patch be sure you are using the "previous versions" section on the lewdpatcher page to get the right one for the week you're playing. Not sure I'd really say there's much exhibitionism in the game, but it's not my fetish so it may have just flown under the radar. The first day (not week, day) was over 2 Gb on release and had about an hour of content. Each subsequent day has been comparably big although the dev has gotten better at compressing. There are currently 3 full weeks aka 21 days in game. I'll let you decide if that sounds like a decent amount of content.
I appreciate your in depth reply, nice to hear that the in-game days actually have chunks of content. Guess I was used to other games where you can play in-game weeks in about 20 minutes, therefore assuming the total 3 weeks was about an hour or two of content.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
it seem that the 4th MC's kid was erased as she wasn't introduced at the start, but when you get to school when you have the choice of waving hand at the redhead, the 4th kid is still there x)

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I appreciate your in depth reply, nice to hear that the in-game days actually have chunks of content. Guess I was used to other games where you can play in-game weeks in about 20 minutes, therefore assuming the total 3 weeks was about an hour or two of content.
I just want to add that for Week 1, I personally recommend the "lightly compresed" version. 4Gb instead of 16 is a lot, and the game still looks great. And as others have said, te size gets more manageable.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If those aren't your fetishes then this game isn't for you because that's a lot of content you're going to miss.
Well, even if it not your fetish, there's a lot to the game. If it is a "squick" for you. then yes, definitely avoid. I chose to not cross one line in the game, but I've been able to let others be to continue the narrative. A part of me thinks I should go ahead and go "full ecchi" in order to get all the story.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes