Odin16

Feb 25, 2019
I was downloand again the first week and i realice that the DM path size is 2gb. Its really necesary all that size?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I just come to check the status of the game and now i see how many guys lost the hope of this game and its getting worse. I check the patreon and notices that the goal reduce lower that $5000.
For a mere 8000 dollars a month you can help MOTIVATE him though! Lets help him get to that Patreon goal so he can globe trot to a different continent and he will totally not do what he has done for about a year now and just take the money and show absolutely zero tangible progress for all that said money.

Jun 19, 2021
Is there a week 2 dark mind? I tryed everything but i wanna keep going from week 1. and if there is a week 2 dark mind what the link for it?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a week 2 dark mind? I tryed everything but i wanna keep going from week 1. and if there is a week 2 dark mind what the link for it?
Remember the DM patch for the most part is using the day's not the week (the only exception is week 1) so look for days 8-14 final to use with week 2.

Jun 19, 2021
Remember the DM patch for the most part is using the day's not the week (the only exception is week 1) so look for days 8-14 final to use with week 2.
yea i downloaded 8-14 final but it stilled said "that the dark mind was active but there no patch installed"

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Gotta say,waiting for an update for this game is like waiting for my father to stop using his belt as his,as he calls it,"Diplomacy's greatest ally".

I do wonder though,shall I drop a few thousand bucks in the Patreon page? Maybe that will cause an electrical shock on their keyboard upon which they've rested their head,maybe that'll jolt them awake and get them working on the game.

Onto some serious questions:Is it logical to assume that some of the specials don't have/need a DM patch? Also,either I made a mess of the delicate file structure or something's wrong with some of those specials' DM patches because I get the message that DM is active but no patch is present. Little bugger might have uttered an invisibility spell and turned itself into a hidden file or something.

Also came across a bug (Week 2,Crazy Nurse getting some salty cream up her joy hole upon Bed-kun). I just hit ignore and moved on,everything appeared to go smoothly afterwards. I'll upload the traceback file,if anyone wants to check it out. If my or your PC get quantumed,we do know each other,albeit using aliases,but I can't help you there.

Wait a moment,did the traceback file just called me a virgin (check it out for yourselves,it's the KeyError)? Cheeky bastard,where did he get his info from,my great-grandma who has dementia? Even I can't remember when I lost it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BirdBarclay

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Bit curious about the incest part - the in-game stuff mentions that the MC will "never" have a relationship with the daughters. So are there other family members then?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Bit curious about the incest part - the in-game stuff mentions that the MC will "never" have a relationship with the daughters. So are there other family members then?
You must be playing without the patch, because MC does plenty with his daughters. Although yes, there are other family members who show up later including some other daughters MC doesn't know he has.

Reactions: vall6269

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
You must be playing without the patch, because MC does plenty with his daughters. Although yes, there are other family members who show up later including some other daughters MC doesn't know he has.
Thanks! Then how "big" are the scenes with Mao? I'll download the patch in that case

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks! Then how "big" are the scenes with Mao? I'll download the patch in that case
Mao is a bit of a slow burn. She has a crush on MC and when she learned he's not her real father (maybe. her actual father isn't known yet and some fans theorize that MC raped Hiroko during a blackout and she never told him) she started pushing him away to avoid temptation. There's more content with Saki and Himiko right now, although MC hasn't moved on to full vaginal sex with those two yet while he gets to that point fairly quickly with Mao once they start fooling around. Most of Mao's sexual content is in week 3 right now.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. It actually happened. Milfy City released an update before Bluecat finished the content-less "merge", or even gave a target date.

Amazing. So does that mean that Ecchi Sensei is now the new Milfy City for all future rhetorical examples of non-producing devs?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes