Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
I still just hope i get to /headpat Shina plenty, no matter how long it takes.
It's been so long i had to double check her name... Those Neko/Shina goofy moments were nice.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, what do you guys think? Do you think we will see anything released in July? August? September?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
It's hard to say with this game. I want to believe it's coming, but the devs have been consistently wrong about how much work is left. That's assuming you trust what they're saying (which I know a lot of people don't, and I can't blame them).

I want to see the merge, and I want to see the game continue, so I'm going to keep hoping, but trying to guess a timeline is beyond me. If the Devs have it right this time? We could absolutely see the merge in July, but, like I said the track record doesn't make that high chance prospect.

Reactions: FunkyD and Skalli

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Are we going to expect another Week or more?

I noticed the calendar in-game and there are birthdays mentioned further away. Not to mention, the mention of a RASPO University in-game which seems that it might be appearing before or after the graduation of Class 3.F. How long IS the game supposed to be? (Expected to be?)

Will it change from Week to Month? Will the game date be long? (i.e. 2020 - 202? [Year it takes place])
I'm not going to bother asking when the next update will be (Although Dark Mind Week 3 Final patch is expecting), but I'm sure these other questions raises more suspicions/curiosity.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
I guess that it would prolly be the ones labeled "week 1 final" , "day 8 - 14 final", and "day 20-21 Final" but those
are just guesses...
day 20-21 Final not so much. Week 3 is tricky. get day 15-17, day 18-19, AND day 20-21. It mentions 15-17 missing, while have that says the latest 20-21 is recommended. better to wait for a Week 3 Final or get those 3.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
day 20-21 Final not so much. Week 3 is tricky. get day 15-17, day 18-19, AND day 20-21. It mentions 15-17 missing, while have that says the latest 20-21 is recommended. better to wait for a Week 3 Final or get those 3.
Day 20-21 is Week 3 Final. They're just poorly named.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
3 years for 3 weeks. That's progress. Only 49 weeks to go. Could easily be done within 2 decades if they ditch half the planned content.
One of the goals of the merging and streamlining is to make it easier and faster to move forward. With so much time lost in the effort, many doubt that the rewards will be worth it. I don't know the details, but building on kludgey coding would just get more and more cumbersome as time went on, so BlueCat will have to keep going after the merge to make it all worth it! ;)

For me, I'd definitely like to see more of this game, but I have other games to occupy me. I have a half dozen games in my top tier, games that I play as soon as I see an update. There are a few more in the second tier, the games I go back to.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Did you use the DM 20+21 Final (the patch to use week 3 days 15 - 21) or did you use DM 20+21 alpha or Beta?
OOOOKKAY... I think I found the problem. On the Lewd Patcher page, you expect it to be the main mega link at the bottom but it's not. Someone should at least give a heads up, even though the update is called Halloween Special up top. I guess I should have taken a VERY closer look. :p

Odin16

Feb 25, 2019
I just come to check the status of the game and now i see how many guys lost the hope of this game and its getting worse. I check the patreon and notices that the goal reduce lower that $5000.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
For me, I'd definitely like to see more of this game, but I have other games to occupy me. I have a half dozen games in my top tier, games that I play as soon as I see an update. There are a few more in the second tier, the games I go back to.
Exactly. I would love for it to continue, many of my favorite characters' stories are just getting started. I think I tend to like the underemphasized background characters in this game more for some reason, Sloth Chan, Nikki, Kaede, although really, there is something to like in just about everyone (except Kaede's sister).

But I'll just play other games while I wait. Hopefully we will all get more scenes sometime in 2021. Perhaps that is too optimistic.

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I just come to check the status of the game and now i see how many guys lost the hope of this game and its getting worse. I check the patreon and notices that the goal reduce lower that $5000.
Yeah same. I cancelled my Patreon subscription in January because it had already taken too long, the fact that it's still not out in July is wild. I'll resubscribe if he can do two decent updates within a short period of time but god damn, over a YEAR for this repackage/recode is just... yeesh.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes