Mar 28, 2019
~>hmmm the game is not big nor small.

~>WTH happen to this game I thought merging the game by days it would b simple cause they already have the resources required except they will run some bug/error ?

~>This pandemic really affects the dev health and their progress hope they r healthy.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think if anything this site should add a new tag, 'Delayed' or something similar when it keeps going on for months and months but the dev is still posting about it.
Well, at least something so new people refrain from supporting them. As seen with Icstor, when their patreon money count really drops, its amazing how quickly they manage to summon something. It is almost as if people were motivated to work based on monetary rewards.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey,
i am in a funny mood, so first lets see what i posted in early march.

This was obvious to me since the beginning of January.

And now, it is time to REVEAL what is up with the game, and same again, i am not involved in anything:

Right now, no work is being done on the game.
Last years halloween update was the last work. It was rushed AF and the worst of the halloween and christmas-specials that have been made. They then fiddled a bit about the merge, but since january or february at the latest i believe development is completely on hold. Maybe some third party work like portugese translation :sneaky: is being done sporadicaly, and Bluecat himself typing some words into character cards now and then, thats it.

What is the plan?
Easy, pile up enough Patreon-money to make Bluecats wish come true: Moving permanently to Japan. And when he gets there, he will never be seen again.

Probably my last post in this thread, PEACE bros :)
What kind of idiot thinks putting development on hold is a good idea though? There income has tanked from what it was. Why don't people do the tiniest bit if research before spouting nonsense conspiracies?
If they were genuinely withholding the the game in order to milk money, then they would have updated by now, because it's clearly not working.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I know I'm not exactly the best person at this, but I trust that those in this thread will not take nutters like the above weirdo seriously. I try to give you all the best information I possibly can, and have moved on form trying to be defensive to just trying to hold together the integrity of the team, even if its piss poor management and work completion at this stage. Please understand that while this shit has taken its toll, it will still be temporary, even if it continues to drag out it will get completed and we will be moving on to additional development.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but so far I cans till have some level of trust in this because I'm just a very positive cat. Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try to figure out some more fun question games to take our minds off things, but as for me I'm currently in training for my new job and the new monies :3

Stay Sleepy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I know I'm not exactly the best person at this, but I trust that those in this thread will not take nutters like the above weirdo seriously. I try to give you all the best information I possibly can, and have moved on form trying to be defensive to just trying to hold together the integrity of the team, even if its piss poor management and work completion at this stage. Please understand that while this shit has taken its toll, it will still be temporary, even if it continues to drag out it will get completed and we will be moving on to additional development.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but so far I cans till have some level of trust in this because I'm just a very positive cat. Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try to figure out some more fun question games to take our minds off things, but as for me I'm currently in training for my new job and the new monies :3

Stay Sleepy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
Congrats on the new job, and especially the new monies!

Reactions: Dragon59

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
The thing that bothers me most is the lack of communication and the fact that he claimed to have enough material for multiple days + even started a new project since he is soo ahead with his work on the game.
You can at least start producing new alpha/beta days, teasers or something from the new project?

It's plain clear to see that this strategy does not and will never work, it will be almost impossible to re-earn the trust from the patreons that are slowly fading out. I highly doubt they will recover from this case of terrible management. Shame that I liked the game so much :(

• Wow
Reactions: giqui and Jeancul

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Being inactive for so long, we expect a complete week or month for the long wait.
It's actually starting to bug us. We'll wait but expecting what I've just said. A complete week or month.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Being inactive for so long, we expect a complete week or month for the long wait.
It's actually starting to bug us. We'll wait but expecting what I've just said. A complete week or month.
Us? Are you like a Hive Mind or something?

And we know what we're getting. The merged 21 days, then we get back to 1.5 month releases.

The question is, when, not what.

Reactions: DocSilence

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Since the game is pretty much dead. I have an idea
Let's bet on how long it will take for the money to drop to 3k
Kinda been watching that lately, and it's actually gone up 9 patrons and about $75 (+/- $10) from yesterday, which I think had gone down a couple of patrons from 2 days ago while having the dollar amount go up a little bit.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Since the game is pretty much dead. I have an idea
Let's bet on how long it will take for the money to drop to 3k
Not bad, but why don't we bet/predict on when we will see a release with actual new content, which is what the fans care about, after all, not tweaking the code or fiddling with the main menu.

1) Sometime in 2021 (haha)
2) 1/2022 to 4/2022
3) 5/2022 to 8/2022
4) 9/2022 to 12/2022
5) 2023 or later
6) Never

So, everyone that is still hanging around after so long, what are your bets/predictions?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Not bad, but why don't we bet/predict on when we will see a release with actual new content, which is what the fans care about, after all, not tweaking the code or fiddling with the main menu.

1) Sometime in 2021 (haha)
2) 1/2022 to 4/2022
3) 5/2022 to 8/2022
4) 9/2022 to 12/2022
5) 2023 or later
6) Never

So, everyone that is still hanging around after so long, what are your bets/predictions?
Don't forget about adding languages that aren't the main ones (i.e. English and German, which I'm guessing based on the languages in their Patreon posts). Even some people who aren't native English speakers have said that they'd rather play it in English than in their own language. If they want to add those things, fine, but that should be the responsibility of someone who isn't responsible for anything else that would truly be holding up a release and could be released at any time after a release.

My guess is either as a Christmas/New Year's gift at the end of this year or the range in the 2nd option.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes