jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So...unsure if I should be bringing this up or not, but I'll keep it simple.

First off, the numbers aren't entirely accurate once you take into account Patreon's share of 10-15% (depending on plan type), plus anyone who pays otherwise outside of patreon control. You also account for the splitting between peoples working on project. Its far less for any one person than you'd think after all that is taken into consideration.

This whole experience has taught Bluecat that next time he needs to keep shit a lot simpler, and not add in all this additional stuff. So at the very least, its made Bluecat see things in a way everyone has been saying that a simpler VN would be just fine in the future. That way a buncha content can be cranked out and dealing with headaches of trying to fix broken mechanics can be left on the shelf.

As for how much is left to go, I know the gist of the problems they're dealing with, but there's not much doing for it. I'm doing what I can to help them along, but mostly my job is right here keeping you guys at least somewhat patient, and understanding of the circumstances. I hope you all can bear with me, I know I don't offer much but its a balancing act, and douchebags already inundate Bluecat with hate messages on a constant basis...

So please lets just be chill and have another rousing round of answering Ecchi Questions!

Given the chance, yay or nay on turning the basement room behind the gym into a bdsm dungeon personally? If yay? who is kept in there indefinitely and who is just the occasional occupant? :3

If Nay, what instead would you use it for? Gotta have something in mind, tell us it all.

That's it, I'm done for the night nya nya, please do try to keep in mind what I've said here?

Stay Nice, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
I'm not going to ask for even an estimated release, I won't even guess at one based on how "little" is left to be done, but do you know what is left to be finished that is holding up the release?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm not going to ask for even an estimated release, I won't even guess at one based on how "little" is left to be done, but do you know what is left to be finished that is holding up the release?
To summarize info from SE: their man who writes code in Ren'Py more interested in experimenting with it than moving in direction to release since (I think) his $$ income not directly connected to how fast he progresses with merging the game and BC has no control of him so they has still nothing to show us. My best guess that final merged version would be at the end of the year (I'm still hope that they'll add some new content for excuse of long waiting).
I dunno why they decided (instead of just merging the code that could me made mostly with Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V since I've never seen language easier than Ren'Py) to rewrite their code and make from plain VN to something else with sanbox elements which most of us hates. Also I don't think that that would speed up futher game development as it was adversed by BC.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
This game is so good and the updates were so consistent until some months ago, it's sad too see what's happening :confused:
Bluecat, don't bite off more than you can chew, just keep things simple man...

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yay.
Indefinite stay: Crazy Nurse, Satsune, Tara, Akira, maybe Taira, and anyone else who I find morally repugnant, but frustratingly hot
Occasional visits: Anyone else, assuming they're willing

Taira hasn't done anything yet, but I have my eye on her.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
To summarize info from SE: their man who writes code in Ren'Py more interested in experimenting with it than moving in direction to release since (I think) his $$ income not directly connected to how fast he progresses with merging the game and BC has no control of him so they has still nothing to show us. My best guess that final merged version would be at the end of the year (I'm still hope that they'll add some new content for excuse of long waiting).
I dunno why they decided (instead of just merging the code that could me made mostly with Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V since I've never seen language easier than Ren'Py) to rewrite their code and make from plain VN to something else with sanbox elements which most of us hates. Also I don't think that that would speed up futher game development as it was adversed by BC.
You got some stuff wrong there, nobody is experimenting with code, they're trying to make it all actually work properly, and not have it fall apart whenever something changes. That is, all the extra shit that isn't just normal run of the mill VN stuff is being a pain in the ass, hence Bluecat stating next time he's going simpler. Also project manager is not in charge of this, there's a different coder who was brought on for specifically making all this work, and he keeps making it work and then it breaks when something else gets added.

Because Renpy is a pile of shit when you wanna do anything complex in it. Please don't take my statements out of context, thank you, and good night.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
I still hope, I really like the story/girls... the past year was hard on everyone so its normal to assume that people suporting games diminished.

still, I keep returning here to see if there is anything new because I did like the content until now.

The mood is kinda sour here, idk.... maybe we try to be more positive... I assume that would help. If not, move on.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if you love a game, cant wait for the next update and then the dev decides to merge the many chunks into a single game like it should have been from the beginning, but then takes almost a year without getting it done the mood cant be very high...

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Has it really been 10 months since last update? Wow. The updates were pretty decent before. The only issue I saw was too many new characters being introduced instead of progress with all that were already in the story.

I'm really surprised this isn't tagged as abandoned.

Reactions: Jarul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Has it really been 10 months since last update? Wow. The updates were pretty decent before. The only issue I saw was too many new characters being introduced instead of progress with all that were already in the story.

I'm really surprised this isn't tagged as abandoned.
They're having trouble with merging weeks 1-3 together, while adding some minor mechanics and fixing all the bugs. It's still being worked on though. Once they get the merge released, updates are expected to go back to what they were. The big question is when they will be, unfortunately.

Reactions: TheFonze

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
It's been a long time since the last update, hopefully we could see a update soon otherwise I would have forgotten abort the whole storyline by the time the update is finally out.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
It's been a long time since the last update, hopefully we could see a update soon otherwise I would have forgotten abort the whole storyline by the time the update is finally out.
You're going to have to start again from the beginning anyway if you want a working save file.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
lmao its been more than a year. at this point just move on already geez. focus on new update first since they claim to have more content ready. the month 1 is not going anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes