Protohawk

Sep 22, 2018
Pay me 400€ and ill have the merge(with no added features or content) ready in 15 work days. I do python for a living and could easily fix this on my free time. Seeing that they have been struggling for about a year to fix the merge, I suggest that they take some courses in python, there are some great free lessons online.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Pay me 400€ and ill have the merge(with no added features or content) ready in 15 work days. I do python for a living and could easily fix this on my free time. Seeing that they have been struggling for about a year to fix the merge, I suggest that they take some courses in python, there are some great free lessons online.
the funniest thing about this merger to me is if they just simply started remaking the game again from scratch and just got rid of all the code but keep all the renders and the dialogue scripts instead of trying to clean it up they'd be done and on to month 3 by now

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I don't know why I still walk here, it's always the same thing: too many promises, too many excuses, hope, regrets and anger. I've already warned everyone in this topic, I come from the future, if there is no event that disrupts the course for the future, the game will only be ready in 2023. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Now don't get me wrong I loved this game and it had great potential to becoming one of the best games on here then another snag happen with very little info on why, this was 14 months ago.

The finial release of week 3 came out in June 2020, 14 months ago.

So with all that being said this game should have at least the "On Hold" tag but more likely it needs the abandoned tag.
I'm honestly surprised the game hasn't got one of those tags already. Out of those tags, I can see it getting the "On Hold" tag. Since it's not completely abandoned based on there being an update (kinda) on Patreon two months ago. It's still sad to see a great game slow down so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Even the gitlab updates have essentially stopped. This doesn't look good.
I don't have access to the updates so I don't know what's normal. But chatter on the Discord about a week ago was that work on the phone finally got finished. Hopefully it's just a lull.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'd prepare yourselves for bad news, as it seems to be about the Github thing based on the little bit of text Patreon is showing to non-Patrons like myself. It could be a misleading lead in to good news, but that seems unlikely.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I played the first and second day, when i want to play the third day, nothing works even my saves, So i downloaded the first week. nothing works no patch norhing and most of the images are gone bug error. what a garbage, dont even fix it when you ask for help no respons.

BIG ZAM

Feb 1, 2018
Could be caused by the converting from dos to unix.
I'm not using MacOS, but i think its the same error:
'/bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory.' but bash^M is false. As in windows interprets a new line with \r\n unix only using \n
So i fixed it by using "sed -i -e 's/\r$//' EcchiSensei.sh" to get rid of the \r in the file.
thanks mate. this should be placed in OP for people who use linux

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes