Odin16

Feb 25, 2019
BlueCat needs to move faster with the month 1 release, because it needs to get its numbers back on patreon. He already lost like 3k per month. And if you want more quality and functions in the game. You need money to hire more people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
20210913_122452.jpg
hi guys I have this error of day 18 in Rikka meeting.I mean the second message you get, after fuyu . I can't ignore it or skip it it's real pain in ase any fixes?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Solemn

May 14, 2017
Loved my playthrough of this one, but I'm a bit sad it's yet another title that's stuck in update limbo.

Had a look into the game files and I'm really curious why so many of the animations are just a series of still pictures that are played fast to simulate a video.... That must be such a pain in the ass to put together as opposed to recording the scene in HoneySelect/StudioNeo using capture software, then converting it into a proper Ren'py playable format. There already some animations in webm format, wonder why.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
then what dark mind patch do i use on it
These:
They are there. They're just poorly named. Click "Show previous versions" and it will show you all the past patches.
Week 1: Week 1 - Final
Week 2: 8-14 - Final Release
Week 3: Day 20+21 - Final

Hopefully, when the Merge releases, they'll clear out the old ones and only save the most recent update of any particular release.

Reactions: Jorund

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
at this point i'm wondering if bluecat is the same person as the one doing milfy city and just use different name so ppl won't treat him as scummy dev for stealing patron money
milfy city was like this too right? stalling for a long time then when its finally tagged as abandoned they did an update immediately
may not be the same person. but the same scummy pratice yes.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I commented a bit back saying that if the problem with the development was someone not getting their work done for some reason they either need a temp brought in or they just need to completely replace the person. Now idk if the coder being "sick" is still the big reason why this update is taking so long because I only give money to devs that give regular and quality update not one or the other but if there is still a a problem with employees not getting their work done at this point they should just be let go. Now I know it sounds heartless but when you have a job there are times when you're not feeling well or you just don't want to do it but you have to its work nobody likes it but there hasn't been a better system made to replace it. Especially with something like this where public opinion can heavily effect your income when there's something holding up development for an extended period of time like this its like a limb that's gone necrotic you can amputate it and save what's left or leave it and die.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I find it personally insulting you're using the term scummy as an insult term...

Beyond that, we've been over this, and for those of you who refuse to understand I'll repeat it:

-There is no scamming, no malicious intent, nothing of note of being an intentionally dickish developer going on. Until you provide proof you need to stop making baseless accusations.
-These are the conditions of incompetence and bad planning and forethought, get over it, people can fuck up and you don't get to accuse them of being intentional deceptive just because you don't like it.

Either stop the stupid shit stirring, or direct it towards me so I can properly articulate shutting it down to your face. Questions forthcoming later I've been busy with my real life work to be focused on this right now.

Stay Shut Up, Stay Ecchi

~Skummy Out

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
all this could be done with if blue cat made a comment him self here
How would that help?

People would call him a scammer or liar or whatever in response. The angry people would still be angry, the disappointed still disappointed and the game still not finished. The only people BC owes an explanation to are those who are paying for the game, and BC has been in communication with them.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
How would that help?

People would call him a scammer or liar or whatever in response. The angry people would still be angry, the disappointed still disappointed and the game still not finished. The only people BC owes an explanation to are those who are paying for the game, and BC has been in communication with them.
Ok but when he started this forum was good publicity

Reactions: Jarul and pgm_01

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
How would that help?

It may not help but not blocking all his news behind a pay wall would.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes