PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I am also not a fan of progress stuff being behind a paywall, however, if existing supporters are no longer happy with the progress they can stop supporting. I don't know about you, but just because I spent money on something one month, doesn't mean I'll keep doing it for eternity - so the reports do "fall under scrutiny" by those who have it available to determine if they want to continue to support it. And clearly, based on the number of supporters that left for this game, many of them found it lacking.

There's still a lot of information available on this forum, and I imagine other similar ones, about what's been going on with the game's development. I wouldn't support this game no matter how much extra money I had to spend right now - because I don't feel like they're making enough progress (whether that's due to personal lives, incompetence, or other factors doesn't matter to me at this point).

However, just because that's how I feel, I don't think that means everyone else should feel the same way. Other people are welcome to feel that their money is needed even more because of the trouble that has been happening, and because they're losing supporters, and they really want to see the game move forward. That's a valid way of looking at things, even if it's not mine. There are a lot of valid ways of looking at the situation.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know why there hasnt been any updates for this game? The reason is that I just played this game and I just found out it hasnt been updated for several months.

• Angry
Reactions: Reij

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Any updates about the 1 month version?
Sort of. We've learnt that the biggest hurdle was the character profiles, and after a vote, will be removing them for now in order to speed up the release date. "This year" seems to what the devs are aiming for. Hopefully things will work out as planned.

The profiles would have delayed things until 2022, but are intended to be added in retroactively when it's less of a hassle.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, apparently if I remember correctly, he has a few days already done and ready, and after merge 1 gets released, we go back to a day a month schedule.
I don't think they're done done, as I believe they were intended to be built on top of the merge, which has clearly been having issues, but I believe large portions are done.

Been a while since we heard about it in any official capacity though, so I'm not 100% sure.

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Patently false, release is within the next three months. Abandonment tag is only reserved for projects that aren't actively worked out, whatever you think are 'excuses' are simply explanations. Considering I know what's going on, my information is more trustworthy than your random appearance and speculation, and is why I'm responding in case people want to accuse me of some shit.

Have a good day :)
I have a question about the upcoming update, will it have any scenes for Yuki with the DM patch?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I have a question about the upcoming update, will it have any scenes for Yuki with the DM patch?
I doubt it. Unless plans have changed, there isn't any new content being added to the merge. I also think adding Yuki content would just bring to many restrictions to where they can release it, so I think any plans for her, if there were any in the first place, have been abandoned.

That said, the dev team can't seem to officially acknowledge the DM patch, so I think your best chance of getting a definitive answer is to ask if "RedCat" is planning to add anything with her in the Discord. No guarantees though.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
So, look to the above, where I have not personally attacked anyone, not come against anything but conduct and how I accomplish my work. There you go, now I would hope that this would quiet things down for the time being, you've been given the new window of time by which to wait on the merge. I would figure this should put the lid on most of the discussion until that time either elapses or we are at the merge. Discuss the window, talk about when you believe it might be appearing in that time frame, talk about random shit about the game-but I would hope that we can all stop focusing on the negatives. that is not healthy for anyone to be doing.
Well, seems that levity was ill received and taken down as trolling. Meh, one of the reasons I prefer lurking than attempting to socialize within hypocritical parameters that allow disinformation, real trolling. Ad Hominems, condescension and shaming but who am I but a lowlife, low post count lurker.
Courage and GL to you Skummy =)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Well, seems that levity was ill received and taken down as trolling. Meh, one of the reasons I prefer lurking than attempting to socialize within hypocritical parameters that allow disinformation, real trolling. Ad Hominems, condescension and shaming but who am I but a lowlife, low post count lurker.
Courage and GL to you Skummy =)
Misunderstandings happen all the time, especially when humour is involved. Humour relies heavily on tone and timing, things that aren't easily achieved in a text format. Generally if someone takes something I say the wrong way, and are offended by it, I explain my original intent and apologize. I find that this tends to smooth things over and allow for continued discussion more easily.

Reactions: Wolfen5

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Possibly stupid question BUT, i just finished week 1 and started week 2.

I was expecting some sort of save importing or some prompt when i started week 2 to list the choices i made in week 1 so i can continue where i left off but nothing like that happened

Does week 2 automatically import the choices i made in week 1 or it doesnt matter what i chose to do in week 1?

Essentially what im asking is, does my progress/choices transfer over to week 2?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Possibly stupid question BUT, i just finished week 1 and started week 2.

I was expecting some sort of save importing or some prompt when i started week 2 to list the choices i made in week 1 so i can continue where i left off but nothing like that happened

Does week 2 automatically import the choices i made in week 1 or it doesnt matter what i chose to do in week 1?

Essentially what im asking is, does my progress/choices transfer over to week 2?
The dev wanted to add features that broke the game's ability to transfer saves. The team is currently working on a merge that will fix this problem for both the currently available weeks and all future releases, but you will have to start over with the merge when it's released sometime in the next few months.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and pgm_01

code991

Aug 21, 2021
The dev wanted to add features that broke the game's ability to transfer saves. The team is currently working on a merge that will fix this problem for both the currently available weeks and all future releases, but you will have to start over with the merge when it's released sometime in the next few months.
Ok but as far as i can tell this been going on for quite some time now (the mere)

What happens when i start week 2 now? How does the game progress?
Should i start week 2 or wait for the merge (whenever thats going to happen) ?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes