Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Damn, and here I thought it took me long to update my game... Waiting for that merge tho, no really, bring that shit out. :HideThePain:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Then why are you still here?? If you think this game is dead and done then move on. Stop Trolling this thread and trying to cause problems. And what does it matter if Skummy gets paid or not? Skummy says that he/she doesnt then i believe that he/she doesnt. I was a supporter of this game for a long while $100 tier i have a char in the game. I had to stop do to stuff IRL otherwise i would probably still be paying. Cause i think that Blue really wants to continiue. And the main person helping to put the merge together got sick and couldnt do anything shit happens. So again i say if you dont think this will continue why stay around and be a total ASS about it. Just move on.
Halfelf ...just curious: Which character is yours? :)

JD

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I'm a T8 supporter still, and I don't get paid, though I still get some form of reward for my work here from Bluecat. Just because I volunteer does not mean I am not allowed non-monetary compensations. I am under on contractual obligations and I am free to do whatever the fuck I wish. All that being said, I take it upon myself to battle against clearly overly negative commentary in the thread, to ward off scaring new players away. If people don't like that, find a new place to bitch, because I'm free to state whatever just as much as you :) .

Thank you everyone who is being patient, and I am just as worn out and ready for new things as anyone else, if not moreso considering how much I enjoy the game. This has to be the end point or I'm just fuckin done myself.

Also Halfelf if I recall right Aideen is your character right? Might be remembering things wrong.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Halfelf ...just curious: Which character is yours? :)

JD
I'm a T8 supporter still, and I don't get paid, though I still get some form of reward for my work here from Bluecat. Just because I volunteer does not mean I am not allowed non-monetary compensations. I am under on contractual obligations and I am free to do whatever the fuck I wish. All that being said, I take it upon myself to battle against clearly overly negative commentary in the thread, to ward off scaring new players away. If people don't like that, find a new place to bitch, because I'm free to state whatever just as much as you :) .

Thank you everyone who is being patient, and I am just as worn out and ready for new things as anyone else, if not moreso considering how much I enjoy the game. This has to be the end point or I'm just fuckin done myself.

Also Halfelf if I recall right Aideen is your character right? Might be remembering things wrong.
Skummy answered your question Jack Dangers lol here is a pic Blue has a way with making very good looking characters Aideen MacKenzie pic 1.png

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If the game will continue as planned does anyone know what T8 chars will still be in there and who will get dropped because of canceled patreons?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If the game will continue as planned does anyone know what T8 chars will still be in there and who will get dropped because of canceled patreons?
So apparently BC keeps that information to himself, but I did get a few names when I asked a year ago. There's not all definitely gone, but the speculation at the time suggested things weren't looking good for these ones.
  • Reiya, Sloth Chan's sister
  • Akina, the neko who is into Metal
  • Alice, the cock blocking brat
  • Ilyia, the geisha looking Russian chick
  • Arisa, the red head who worked out with Mao that one time
  • Hobogirl, the girl, who is also a hobo
Alice got picked up by Skummy a couple of months ago, I believe. So, she seems to be back thanks to fan demand.
The others may have had their circumstances change, but I couldn't say for sure.

Reiya and Arisa getting dropped sucks because they both had connections to established characters. Reiya is Sloth-Chan's sister, and Arisa is Nanami's cousin, I think. It feels like a waste to drop those two specifically, when that could have led to interesting stories down the line. As I noted, she also had a workout session with Mao and Matsu, and it would have been nice to see the two of them become friends or rivals.

Ilyia also has one of the more unique designs, so it's a shame that won't get put to use.

I think Sunari, Migoto and Michiko, Kasumi, Hanabi, and Emilia are all safe. At least they were a year ago. After how big a delay this has been, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more casualties along the way. I think I've seen most of there creators being quite active in the Discord, so if they aren't supporting now, they probably will once things pick up again.

Personally, I think they should have gutted the T8s while they worked on the merge, and just used them for the T8 spinoff game that's expected to happen once EC gets it's momentum back. Replace any characters that are worth keeping around, or are part of vital scenes with "Suspiciously Similar Substitutes". Too late for that now of course, but a man can dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So apparently BC keeps that information to himself, but I did get a few names when I asked a year ago. There's not all definitely gone, but the speculation at the time suggested things weren't looking good for these ones.
Alice got picked up by Skummy a couple of months ago, I believe. So, she seems to be back thanks to fan demand.
The others may have had their circumstances change, but I couldn't say for sure.

Reiya and Arisa getting dropped sucks because they both had connections to established characters. Reiya is Sloth-Chan's sister, and Arisa is Nanami's cousin, I think. It feels like a waste to drop those two specifically, when that could have led to interesting stories down the line. As I noted, she also had a workout session with Mao and Matsu, and it would have been nice to see the two of them become friends or rivals.

Ilyia also has one of the more unique designs, so it's a shame that won't get put to use.

I think Sunari, Migoto and Michiko, Kasumi, Hanabi, and Emilia are all safe. At least they were a year ago. After how big a delay this has been, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more casualties along the way. I think I've seen most of there creators being quite active in the Discord, so if they aren't supporting now, they probably will once things pick up again.

Personally, I think they should have gutted the T8s while they worked on the merge, and just used them for the T8 spinoff game that's expected to happen once EC gets it's momentum back. Replace any characters that are worth keeping around, or are part of vital scenes with "Suspiciously Similar Substitutes". Too late for that now of course, but a man can dream.
I didn't like the idea of sponsored characters from the start because of the risk of them getting dropped.

No matter what girls get cut it will feel weird because they already had a presence in the game but, to be honest from the six girls likely to be cut I don't care for two of them on the other hand from the ones you say are supposedly safe I don't care for two of them.

I actually like some of the T8 characters more than some of the characters on the main chars 2 and side chars list.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I didn't like the idea of sponsored characters from the start because of the risk of them getting dropped.

No matter what girls get cut it will feel weird because they already had a presence in the game but, to be honest from the six girls likely to be cut I don't care for two of them on the other hand from the ones you say are supposedly safe I don't care for two of them.

I actually like some of the T8 characters more than some of the characters on the main chars 2 and side chars list.
Yeah, that's why I'd rather seen them all get the cut or replaced, even the ones I like. By keeping them in there, it runs the risk of some of them getting deep into there storylines, then getting dropped part way through. Like, imagine we get to 8 months in and a storyline just ends. That's a lot of time wasted fleshing them out, and progressing their story. The way to avoid that while keeping them, is to keep things between them shallow so it doesn't feel weird when we never see them again, and I'm not sure that's a good alternative.

And yeah, I agree. There are definitely Main Char 2 and Side Char girls I'd switch out for some T8s.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, that's why I'd rather seen them all get the cut or replaced, even the ones I like. By keeping them in there, it runs the risk of some of them getting deep into there storylines, then getting dropped part way through. Like, imagine we get to 8 months in and a storyline just ends. That's a lot of time wasted fleshing them out, and progressing their story. The way to avoid that while keeping them, is to keep things between them shallow so it doesn't feel weird when we never see them again, and I'm not sure that's a good alternative.

And yeah, I agree. There are definitely Main Char 2 and Side Char girls I'd switch out for some T8s.
In my opinion Blue has only two options cut them from the start or keep them in even if the T8 Patreon stopped supporting him.

If anything Blue should scrap the stupid idea of making the game partially sandbox.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
In my opinion Blue has only two options cut them from the start or keep them in even if the T8 Patreon stopped supporting him.

If anything Blue should scrap the stupid idea of making the game partially sandbox.
I agree with your first point, but not the second. What's the issue with the sandbox?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
its a good game by far i dont know why some are just hating on it. its got story, hentai, and a genre list big enough to fill a horny teenagers locker for the the rest of his school years... then again i dont use Crunchy Roll HA! hope that gave some a chuckle ;)

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019

Rando, I like you, I do, but fuck no.

The less characters there are, the more screen time my Amy gets, and I already am racking up a lot of screentime as a T8 right now lol. and you can be certain that unless I'm dead, I'm supporting the games, so I'mma wanna get my moneys worth :3

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
i check atleast 10 pages so i have an idea whats happening here so if anyone whats to start a drama about my question save it for your self not going to play your game all i want is answer.

1) so in this merge thing "When we got the release" is there any additional content like back story or alteast new specials, anything? or its just plain and straight the 3 weeks combine?

2) (lets put aside the merge update) to old players/supporters how often we got updates back then? is it a monthly base update? every 3 months? just like other games i know or its one of those game "Whenever the dev feels to update his game?" type

thanks and cheers

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021

This update is only a standalone Halloween update under Specials

Specials

Specials are standalone content and have their own DM patch!
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Halloween Special (2018)

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX
Extras: - Fan Signatures - FAQ

Uhhh... Which one of these is the current halloween special cause I don't seem to see 2021 anywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
you need 2020 there was none for this year due to the merge
Don't know what the "merge" was/is, but why would anyone release current content with last years date? Sure it was a shit year but I haven't been in a coma...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes