• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
May i add some thought to the rape or ntr theory while reading back?
Who said there was an other guy? We know they had a fight and we know she was never popular...the "other guy" could just have been a complete lie to make him jealous and get him back...and we know he even fucks married woman when he gets the change. Summarized he could easy be the father without raping her, but she couldnt tell him the other guy never existed and confessing it later could have started another fight and risk the reunion, but since he accepted mao as part of the family there was never a reason to take the risk of confessing it. The truth could reveal itself if she caught them fucking before she realizes he fucks his other daughters as well, that little shock could make her prattle away that she is his daughter.
Thats my theory to this little topic because the rape idea is just flawed...we know she likes it hard, wild, spontan, ...in other words she would have enjoyed it to get railed in one of his blackouts and wouldnt need to lie about it.
I dont recall the sister scene, so i'm not sure if she liked it as well, but if i remember correctly she tried to seduce him and enjoyed his little visits very much...but we know he left her and mama bear with his (at this point maybe already pregnant) wife shortly after...maybe they had a little affair before, maybe it was just that once, but if she had revealed she was pregnant, it would have forced him back to mama bear too and since she experienced his reaction to be separated from his future wife, she could be the one who used her secret in his favor...or she didnt knew it herself until it was to late. Either way, i think at a revealing family union she would have a much better stance than his wife, but knowing him he would need a bigger house afterwards ^^

Apropos reading back...i wanted to know if the newest paywalled patreon post is the ultimatum thingy or something new. I get the feeling if i continue read back i need to type more, so its more easy to just ask :p

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
May i add some thought to the rape or ntr theory while reading back?
Who said there was an other guy? We know they had a fight and we know she was never popular...the "other guy" could just have been a complete lie to make him jealous and get him back...and we know he even fucks married woman when he gets the change. Summarized he could easy be the father without raping her, but she couldnt tell him the other guy never existed and confessing it later could have started another fight and risk the reunion, but since he accepted mao as part of the family there was never a reason to take the risk of confessing it. The truth could reveal itself if she caught them fucking before she realizes he fucks his other daughters as well, that little shock could make her prattle away that she is his daughter.
Thats my theory to this little topic because the rape idea is just flawed...we know she likes it hard, wild, spontan, ...in other words she would have enjoyed it to get railed in one of his blackouts and wouldnt need to lie about it.
I dont recall the sister scene, so i'm not sure if she liked it as well, but if i remember correctly she tried to seduce him and enjoyed his little visits very much...but we know he left her and mama bear with his (at this point maybe already pregnant) wife shortly after...maybe they had a little affair before, maybe it was just that once, but if she had revealed she was pregnant, it would have forced him back to mama bear too and since she experienced his reaction to be separated from his future wife, she could be the one who used her secret in his favor...or she didnt knew it herself until it was to late. Either way, i think at a revealing family union she would have a much better stance than his wife, but knowing him he would need a bigger house afterwards ^^

Apropos reading back...i wanted to know if the newest paywalled patreon post is the ultimatum thingy or something new. I get the feeling if i continue read back i need to type more, so its more easy to just ask :p
Regarding the sister, if I recall correctly, she spends a whole special trying to to show she loves him, so he rapes her to show how much of a piece of shit he is, and encourage her to move on.
You're right, that there are ways for it to be Matsu without rape being involved, but we know he's not above rape, and has moments where he loses control (as seen with Saki), so it's a reasonable conclusion to make.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
looking to the update.
no point dude, might as well waiting for the dinosaurs to come back
This game is over. And if someone tells you otherwise then he is a liar. Otherwise it is impossible for any least logical reason to explain why no update has been released in the last year, and even a small explanation from a certain blue cat.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
This game is over. And if someone tells you otherwise then he is a liar. Otherwise it is impossible for any least logical reason to explain why no update has been released in the last year, and even a small explanation from a certain blue cat.
Ohh, gee, I didn't know it was that bad...

• Wow

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It's not. There was more work to the merge than they realized and then the lead programmer got sick during the height of the pandemic. Despite compounding delays to progress the dev has promised the merge will be released by the end of the year, so you've only got a month and a half to wait. If shit really hits the fan a scaled down merge will be out early next year and the dev will go forward without the features they want in the game. Either way the merge and subsequent update will be available soon.

• Haha

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Please do not take what trolls say seriously, they simply are looking to detract and confused. I am a volunteer for the dev team and handle all official information for them on this site. The game will release one way or another, there isn't any ways Bluecat will stop as this is his life, its just that when things keep going wrong over and over again, it can be hard to having things run smoothly afterwards.

Either this merge will come out by the end of this year, or we're going to have shit happen next year because Bluecat is tired of this, and wants to move on from this cursed Merge. He has not lost his drive for making the game, just has been stumbling to get this merge out.

Please be patient and wait for only official source of information, when in doubt search for my posts in the thread for up to date information. On that note I do believe it is time for a semi-progress update so I will get back to everyone on that. I have been out for a little bit with real life issues, my apologies for letting things get to this point :)

Stay Honest, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Please do not take what trolls say seriously, they simply are looking to detract and confused. I am a volunteer for the dev team and handle all official information for them on this site. The game will release one way or another, there isn't any ways Bluecat will stop as this is his life, its just that when things keep going wrong over and over again, it can be hard to having things run smoothly afterwards.

Either this merge will come out by the end of this year, or we're going to have shit happen next year because Bluecat is tired of this, and wants to move on from this cursed Merge. He has not lost his drive for making the game, just has been stumbling to get this merge out.

Please be patient and wait for only official source of information, when in doubt search for my posts in the thread for up to date information. On that note I do believe it is time for a semi-progress update so I will get back to everyone on that. I have been out for a little bit with real life issues, my apologies for letting things get to this point :)

Stay Honest, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
yeah yeah yeah yada yada Bla Bla Bla. We have all heard this song dozens of times, ever heard of the story "Wolf Wolf"?!
I am a volunteer for the dev team
Last time I checked, a volunteer is someone who does not get paid for his work, AND YOU DO. so..........
and handle all official information for them on this site
Yes because this team is very reliable & we should believe they every word:LOL:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
yeah yeah yeah yada yada Bla Bla Bla. We have all heard this song dozens of times, ever heard of the story "Wolf Wolf"?!

Last time I checked, a volunteer is someone who does not get paid for his work, AND YOU DO. so..........

Yes because this team is very reliable & we should believe they every word:LOL:
Then why are you still here?? If you think this game is dead and done then move on. Stop Trolling this thread and trying to cause problems. And what does it matter if Skummy gets paid or not? Skummy says that he/she doesnt then i believe that he/she doesnt. I was a supporter of this game for a long while $100 tier i have a char in the game. I had to stop do to stuff IRL otherwise i would probably still be paying. Cause i think that Blue really wants to continiue. And the main person helping to put the merge together got sick and couldnt do anything shit happens. So again i say if you dont think this will continue why stay around and be a total ASS about it. Just move on.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes