BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
oh great to know that.

But let me explain the emoticons from my last post, in case of a misunderstanding here. I wanted a sarcastic emoticon, but they don't have one. You know, 1 full year without releases and all. Well, they had a good excuse to delay things so much.

But ppl can work from home too, so if they don't have new content, at least I expect great improvements in the already released content when merged.

Expectations are low though, but I like surprises, preferably good ones.

Btw, I liked the game, that's the only reason I came here to this thread from time to time.
And I rarely use compressed versions, I still accept 5g to 10g full F95 games, more then a good amount of users as I can see lol.

Eager for the time it will be released.

Last edited:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Will this affect scene quality, if so, to what extent?
Light compression, literally you need a high quality monitor to notice the details, there is limited drop in quality due to this but it can bring down the size by a factor of three which is necessary for people being able to download it.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
The general theory is Matsu raped her in on of his psychotic breaks, and she doesn't want him to blame or hate himself over it, so she gave the line about someone else to protect him. When you consider Bluecat hates the shit outta NTR and this is a power story for Matsu, it lines up fairly correctly :)
I can see that one, but I think it was grandpa. If she had a relationship with her father she may be more accepting of Matsu's relationship with the daughters when she finds out. There is no way he can keep this secret for too long.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Light compression, literally you need a high quality monitor to notice the details, there is limited drop in quality due to this but it can bring down the size by a factor of three which is necessary for people being able to download it.
So instead of everyone buying large storage devices and high resolution monitors the developer will simply compress the game slightly? This defeatist thinking can only be matched by the French during WW2. Disgraceful.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The general theory is Matsu raped her in on of his psychotic breaks, and she doesn't want him to blame or hate himself over it, so she gave the line about someone else to protect him. When you consider Bluecat hates the shit outta NTR and this is a power story for Matsu, it lines up fairly correctly :)
I dont think Mao is Matsu's daughter. But she is the result of a rape of the wife waifu. I do however believe that Matsu raped his sister when they were younger and the "niece" is really a "daughter".

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
oh great to know that.

But let me explain the emoticons from my last post, in case of a misunderstanding here. I wanted a sarcastic emoticon, but they don't have one. You know, 1 full year without releases and all. Well, they had a good excuse to delay things so much.

But ppl can work from home too, so if they don't have new content, at least I expect great improvements in the already released content when merged.

Expectations are low though, but I like surprises, preferably good ones.

Btw, I liked the game, that's the only reason I came here to this thread from time to time.
And I rarely use compressed versions, I still accept 5g to 10g full F95 games, more then a good amount of users as I can see lol.

Eager for the time it will be released.
Tbh the whole merge thing is still not something particulary horrible considering how developers' ambitions yet to match up with their skills. What would be truly infuriating is that the same shit start happen during the next merge. Now THIS gonna be fishy af.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I dont think Mao is Matsu's daughter. But she is the result of a rape of the wife waifu. I do however believe that Matsu raped his sister when they were younger and the "niece" is really a "daughter".
We've seen him rape his sister. It's in one of the flashback specials. The Valentine's Day one I think.

It being anyone but Matsu would make it NTR, and BlueCat has been pretty adamant about having no NTR content. It can't really be anyone else, unless BC lied, but what would be the point?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56 and BTLD

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
We've seen him rape his sister. It's in one of the flashback specials. The Valentine's Day one I think.
Yeah we saw it in a flashback, but that doesn't mean she was impregnated during.

It being anyone but Matsu would make it NTR, and BlueCat has been pretty adamant about having no NTR content. It can't really be anyone else, unless BC lied, but what would be the point?
I'm not sure if you're talking about the niece or Mao with that reply.

But if it was the niece, no someone related to you having their own family doesn't make that NTR to you.

But if Mao is Matsu's legitimate daughter then that story plot doesn't really make sense. Even if Mao was the result of Matsu having a psychotic episode and raping the wife, why say you're not really my kid? Just to turn around and reveal well actually you are but you're a rape baby. If you wanted to protect yourself in some way or protect Mao in some way.....could have just omit the rape part and be done. Then again why would it even come up? A secret between the parents sure, but why would the kids need to find out about it? Doesn't make any sense for Mao to be Matsu's daughter in the "reveal" of the "true father".

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
This is, of course, ignoring the fact that paternity tests are a thing that exists. Fuyu has just been proven via one such test (if you use the DMP), so why not Mao?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah we saw it in a flashback, but that doesn't mean she was impregnated during.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the niece or Mao with that reply.

But if it was the niece, no someone related to you having their own family doesn't make that NTR to you.

But if Mao is Matsu's legitimate daughter then that story plot doesn't really make sense. Even if Mao was the result of Matsu having a psychotic episode and raping the wife, why say you're not really my kid? Just to turn around and reveal well actually you are but you're a rape baby. If you wanted to protect yourself in some way or protect Mao in some way.....could have just omit the rape part and be done. Then again why would it even come up? A secret between the parents sure, but why would the kids need to find out about it? Doesn't make any sense for Mao to be Matsu's daughter in the "reveal" of the "true father".
I'm referring to Hiroko getting pregnant. Anyone else raping her and getting her pregnant would qualify as NTR as far as the commonly used definition in these games goes.
He doesn't tell her, because he doesn't know. Hiroko refuses to tell Matsu who the father is. As far as Matsu knows, Mao is really his step daughter. That makes it as much of a reveal for him as it does Matsu.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Niece is heavily implied to be Matsu's daughter, to the point where it is soft confirmation of the fact in the eyes of fans, it is too perfect a set of coincidences not to be. :3

As for Mao, prevailing theory is Hiroko was raped by Matsu and didn't want to tell him, as he would hold it heavy hurting his beloved Hiroko. No other theory makes enough sense, because Hiroko is not capable of thinking of cheating on her Anata even back then, due to him being legit the only reasons he is not dead right now. By and large, context clues and storytelling dictate it was one of his blackout moments. Hiroko doesn't want to hurt Matsu because she already forgave him for it and wished to move on.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes