Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
One has to recall, this game has not always been a linear VN, originally it was meant to be a bit more consequential, but design changes and optimizations for how to tell the story came in the Week 1 Merge. That is when we saw this more straight and narrow type build, which is still set to evolve further. Just because the first three weeks of a year long ingame is not the most exciting and utilizing all the features does not mean it will always be this way. There are always new ideas and optimizations floating about.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

viperz888

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 147887

Overview:
The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: his first day at school and of new life in this small town. The education minister of Japan built a large 25000-meter squared campus to test a new education system for the all-female student body.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-31
Developer: BlueCat - -
Censored: No
Version: Halloween Special
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character List:

This update is only a standalone Halloween update under Specials
DOWNLOAD
Week 3 - Days 15-21
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Previous Weeks

Specials

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX
Extras: - Fan Signatures - FAQ
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thank you Throbbin_Hood for sharing.

View attachment 136814 View attachment 136816 View attachment 149361 View attachment 149364 View attachment 149366 View attachment 149367 View attachment 149368 View attachment 149369 View attachment 162391 View attachment 162392 View attachment 162393 View attachment 162394
as i think this game is good i like but the way to download and install with so many part and problems so i decided myself not to down load and play it except when it change to easy install (maybe never play ) lol.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
as i think this game is good i like but the way to download and install with so many part and problems so i decided myself not to down load and play it except when it change to easy install (maybe never play ) lol.
There's a long delayed merge that's supposed to be out by the end of the year (check last few pages for further details, I'm too lazy to reiterate all of it) that will mean the whole game will be just a single download

Reactions: AwsHen

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
As AnimeKing stated, there will be a merge of all 3 weeks (and most specials) by the end of the year, if things go as planned. It should even be smaller than week 1, as that shit is poorly optimised. It will largely be a more refined version of what we have, but will have a few minor features added as set up for use in future content, and will have major bug fixes. A fix to a semi busted save import system will also render old saves useless, so you're better of waiting anyway.

Skummy Ecchi What are the chances of BC making a torrent version of the download? This thing is getting bigger and bigger, and for most people, a manual download just isn't going to be practical anymore.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
As AnimeKing stated, there will be a merge of all 3 weeks (and most specials) by the end of the year, if things go as planned. It should even be smaller than week 1, as that shit is poorly optimised. It will largely be a more refined version of what we have, but will have a few minor features added as set up for use in future content, and will have major bug fixes. A fix to a semi busted save import system will also render old saves useless, so you're better of waiting anyway.

Skummy Ecchi What are the chances of BC making a torrent version of the download? This thing is getting bigger and bigger, and for most people, a manual download just isn't going to be practical anymore.
Unsure, I'll get back to you on that :)

Reactions: RandoCard3

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Skummy Ecchi do you know if Blue already found a german translator? Figured I ask you before I scroll through days and days of text in discord.
The dev speaks german themselves and the Game is translated into english for the broader audience. One of the gripes I have with the dialogue, actually. The translated text is sometimes very unnatural and makes me cringe inside because the underlying german sentence structure shines through.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The dev speaks german themselves and the Game is translated into english for the broader audience. One of the gripes I have with the dialogue, actually. The translated text is sometimes very unnatural and makes me cringe inside because the underlying german sentence structure shines through.
:unsure: never noticed problems with the translation but I'm german myself so it didn't feel weird to me.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
To replay or not replay. I tend to have terrible luck so I soon as start to replay the update will come out. Maybe I should replay then. No. But really I kinda forgot most the story already and I want more Martial Arts club member actions. XD

• Haha

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
'Tis a moot point. The merge will render all saves inert so you will have to replay the whole game, anyway.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
To replay or not replay. I tend to have terrible luck so I soon as start to replay the update will come out. Maybe I should replay then. No. But really I kinda forgot most the story already and I want more Martial Arts club member actions. XD
I'm in the same boat. I think we'd both be better off waiting though. Either it comes out soon and we have to go through it again anyway, or it doesn't and we'll be slightly less disappointed due to not remembering the things we liked :p

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Man, I still don't understand all this mystery about Mao's father, this is bullshit, some say it's important for the narrative, but in my view, this is exactly the reason for spoiling the narrative for me and I believe for many too , if it's not the MC, the fact that she's hiding who the father is (whether her bastard father or some other son of a bitch), gives a feeling of Camouflaged NTR, the MC doesn't show importance, shows how much he is a sucker, she should say what happened soon and leave this shit, at the beginning of the game I was liking the wife, but I ended up hating her, I'll wait for updates to find out soon this shit mystery, for me it spoiled the immersion a lot!

• Haha

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Man, I still don't understand all this mystery about Mao's father, this is bullshit, some say it's important for the narrative, but in my view, this is exactly the reason for spoiling the narrative for me and I believe for many too , if it's not the MC, the fact that she's hiding who the father is (whether her bastard father or some other son of a bitch), gives a feeling of Camouflaged NTR, the MC doesn't show importance, shows how much he is a sucker, she should say what happened soon and leave this shit, at the beginning of the game I was liking the wife, but I ended up hating her, I'll wait for updates to find out soon this shit mystery, for me it spoiled the immersion a lot!
The general theory is Matsu raped her in on of his psychotic breaks, and she doesn't want him to blame or hate himself over it, so she gave the line about someone else to protect him. When you consider Bluecat hates the shit outta NTR and this is a power story for Matsu, it lines up fairly correctly :)

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
The general theory is Matsu raped her in on of his psychotic breaks, and she doesn't want him to blame or hate himself over it, so she gave the line about someone else to protect him. When you consider Bluecat hates the shit outta NTR and this is a power story for Matsu, it lines up fairly correctly :)
A good theory, I just think dragging such a controversial topic is too bad, even more it relates to the timing of game updates (despite understanding the delay of your updates), it makes it even more frustrating!

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Soo update is near the end of the year?
Ok i will replay it then, and i one more to team torrent. 20 gb is biiiiiggggg
lol I believe, if the merge really occurs, 20g might be the size of the compressed version, they had so much time to add more content :sneaky::unsure::whistle::cautious:

I hope it will be less of course, but who knows... lol

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes