TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
She is also a T8 girl. The lists of girls in the OP are not up-to-date, this is the T8 list from Patreon.
View attachment 1532100
sooo, do the people who create the T8 girls decide how they're treated?, because most of these are girls I see him be rather nice if not down right sweet to akina,aya,ellie,kasume and hobo girl being the standouts for that, most he's indifferent to, and some he's just down right evil to as stated lilith and gabby(and alice to some extent but that bitch has it comin') lol

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
sooo, do the people who create the T8 girls decide how they're treated?, because most of these are girls I see him be rather nice if not downright sweet to Akina, Aya, Ellie, Kasumi, and hobo girl being the standouts for that, most he's indifferent to, and some he's just downright evil to as stated Lilith and gabby(and Alice to some extent but that bitch has it comin') lol
This is what the Patreon page says

Create your own INGAME Character

(Starts as a side character (Contact me for more information and restrictions))

the big problem is that all T8 characters are at risk of no longer appearing in the game when the T8 Patreon stops supporting at the T8 level.

Reactions: haooni and 246

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Ehhhh more like lack of focus on them due to lack of patronage, they aren't dropped per se, but more important shit is instead focused on that is relevant y'see.

Anyways, on the matter of the tonal shift, there is no new writer, that's just the story progression as the more superficially nice bits begin to fall away and more of the real MC comes out. His kindness and politeness become more nuanced, and as its shown that he can have whatever he wants more and more, he continues to grow bolder. Sure he's still nice and shit, still a professional, but now he's letting himself relax into a rhythm of getitng what he wants, when he wants it.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
does some one have a week 1 file that is unCompressed all ready i dont know how to unCompressed files it would help a lot iam use to using win rar

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
does some one have a week 1 file that is unCompressed all ready i dont know how to unCompressed files it would help a lot iam use to using win rar
Can't help with that, but I suggested waiting until the end of the month. The Month 1 merge is supposed to be out by then, which will be a lot smaller than just the current release of Week 1. The new release will be breaking saves, so that's also worth considering.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Bluecat should lowkey release an build of the current state of the game, call it alpha whatever, just to show something on how far they are considering they've been working on it for over a year.

The dude also needs to get back to monthly updates, regardless after he pulled this bs in the first place. I say he because he is ultimately responsible for the state of the game and how fast it develops.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Bluecat should lowkey release an build of the current state of the game, call it alpha whatever, just to show something on how far they are considering they've been working on it for over a year.

The dude also needs to get back to monthly updates, regardless after he pulled this bs in the first place. I say he because he is ultimately responsible for the state of the game and how fast it develops.
That might be what happens if the lead coder can't pull through by the end of the month. We're not 100% sure on that though.

I would like monthly updates too, but is there really any point if it's "yup, still working on it"? People would be just as annoyed at that as they are at the silence. Silence is just requires less effort for the same response.

if you have sex with every one will your wife get mad?
Not yet, but she might later. We don't know. You can't really choose to not sleep with most people anyway, so you can't really prevent it either way. I get the feeling she's going to be more chill about it than people assume though.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
I’ve downloaded game( torrent) then downloaded dark patch( week 1); changed the files in the game folder and everything was on but now I have errors in the game with each message on the phone. I was skipping that but on day 4 there r messages which u couldn’t skip, so what i should do?… don’t want to re-download or smth like that

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes