yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
No, I don't think so. The game uses HS or some other Illusion game to create the scenes, and as far as I know, you can't sell a game made using Illusion's property.
I doubt many devs have proper licences, whatever software they are using :)

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
I dunno if this has been asked before but is there a order for what specials to play, also do u play them after u finished the main story or whenever u want.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I dunno if this has been asked before but is there a order for what specials to play, also do u play them after u finished the main story or whenever u want.
I can't quite remember, but they'll be getting integrated into the merge when/if that drops by the end of the yea as flashbacks and dream sequences. They'll trickled to you in the intended order. I recommend waiting for that.

Reactions: Ryatt

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Ain't gonna lie, this was one of my favorite games, but if I didn't see someone with a signature of Fuyu I would've probably never remembered. I'm surprised how many people still seem to care about this game when they haven't release a thing in over a year.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ain't gonna lie, this was one of my favorite games, but if I didn't see someone with a signature of Fuyu I would've probably never remembered. I'm surprised how many people still seem to care about this game when they haven't release a thing in over a year.
They're pretty much on their final chance I think. If they can't get it our by the end of the year, or shortly after due to this "less than ideal" plan B that BlueCat mentioned in the last status report, then I think most people will bail.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
All of the ones that are "canon" are/will be included in the main game where they should be (all of the flashback stuff mostly)
the rest order doesn't really matter; there used to be a list in an faq or something somewhere but god know if it's been kept up to date.

Reactions: Ryatt

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
All of the ones that are "canon" are/will be included in the main game where they should be (all of the flashback stuff mostly)
the rest order doesn't really matter; there used to be a list in an faq or something somewhere but god know if it's been kept up to date.
THe non canon ones are also going to be in there, as dream sequences. Except the last one. Matsu doesn't have that dream until later in the story, so it's probably coming later.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
ngl i loved this one but all this merge stuff seems fishy, a lot of time to finish it and now there is a chance that they will just drop the idea.

This eternal delay doesnt look good on my eyes, I really want to belive Bluecat and Skummy, but they make it hard for me to trust them.

Gotta keep watching this thread but with almost zero hope.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, they have 30 days left, but each week that passes the "merge" plan looks less and less likely. I suspect that coming January we will hear from Bluecat and/or Skummy about the new direction, where new content will actually be published in the following months (January, February time frame), merge or no.

At least that is my hope.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Okay, holidays are over, I'm back.

Gonna just ignore the upper post shit, fuckit, not worth the effort.

If everyone is down to keep waiting for a few days I will try to squeeze out a progress bar from Bluecat to tide us over as we enter into the final stretch to deadline. I'mma level with you folks, I ain't got much faith left, and I'm pretty fuckin exhausted by this point. Even trying to keep up the chipper disposition is hard at this stage. But for those of you who are actually polite and cordial, I'll keep up the professional bullshit.

Give me a bit of time please, I need to lay down cause post holiday has been work heavy. I'll be back with new of a hopefully promising substance.

Stay with Me, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Must be all that L-tryptophan , right Skummy Ecchi ? ;)
It's all good, take your time and try to keep your spirits up, more food and festivities (if your family is anything like mine) are coming up and you'll need all of your energy. (y)

Reactions: jjjjj1076701

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Reducing the amount of (useless and silly) neko content may help to speed up the releases, just saying. :p
Not sure that's the best idea. People like the Nekos. At least the ones that have been fleshed out. Plus, I don't think it has anything to do with the actual content that's causing problems. I believe it's the coding, and the profiles were slowing things down alot until they were temporarily removed.

If they were ever in a situation where characters had to be removed, it should be T8s.

Reactions: JohnnyTarr and 246

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Not sure that's the best idea. People like the Nekos. At least the ones that have been fleshed out. Plus, I don't think it has anything to do with the actual content that's causing problems. I believe it's the coding, and the profiles were slowing things down alot until they were temporarily removed.

If they were ever in a situation where characters had to be removed, it should be T8s.
Yep, I know it is not related at all. But it doesn't have to - it's a joke. :)
Though, I couldn't care less about that neko thing and those who are into that - It doesn't bother me if it's not too much, but it's still ridiculous and sometimes annoying... That's my taste and opinion and hope I didn't hurt any kittens. :)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yep, I know it is not related at all. But it doesn't have to - it's a joke. :)
Though, I couldn't care less about that neko thing and those who are into that - It doesn't bother me if it's not too much, but it's still ridiculous and sometimes annoying... That's my taste and opinion and hope I didn't hurt any kittens. :)
Yeah, I getcha. I'm in a similar position with Crazy Nurse. We like what we like.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes