Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
52 weeks content?! jesus kinda scary to plan ad promise something like that.
It's not quite as daunting as it sounds, but yeah they should have started smaller for a first game. With the plan to move to a more sandbox style they can release one or two weeks with the same story content as the 2 days they've been releasing. And then to supplement that there will be optional side content that makes use of the sandbox. Assuming there are no more major delays after this merge that's still at least 3 more years worth of updates. But compared to the ~15 years it would take if they only released 2 days a month that's a huge difference.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's not quite as daunting as it sounds, but yeah they should have started smaller for a first game. With the plan to move to a more sandbox style they can release one or two weeks with the same story content as the 2 days they've been releasing. And then to supplement that there will be optional side content that makes use of the sandbox. Assuming there are no more major delays after this merge that's still at least 3 more years worth of updates. But compared to the ~15 years it would take if they only released 2 days a month that's a huge difference.
I think you may be overestimating how drastic a change the sandbox will bring. It's still mostly going to be as linear as it has been. It's just we're given some leeway in how we approach the content after school.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I think you may be overestimating how drastic a change the sandbox will bring. It's still mostly going to be as linear as it has been. It's just we're given some leeway in how we approach the content after school.
I know it's going to be linear. Story content will be mandatory but spread out over a larger period of time. Non-story content with various girls will be optional and accessible through the sandbox.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I know it's going to be linear. Story content will be mandatory but spread out over a larger period of time. Non-story content with various girls will be optional and accessible through the sandbox.
Well, I will try to keep an open mind, but I can't think of a single game that was improved by incorporating sandbox gameplay. Usually, it is just a method for the dev to extend out the gameplay, with fewer images, due to repetition of the same scenes. For me at least, it's the story that interests me, not seeing the same scenes over and over again.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Although I like the game and wish for it to resume production, I'll take a more neutral stance with my expectations.
Is it helpful to come back every so often to complain about the game/dev/development and will it change anything? Nope
Conversely, is the ardent defense of such a nebulous direction of content production also conducive to change? No
Hope is all fine but it should tempered with observation, wisdom and a bit of common sense. My grandpa used to say "You can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled first".
I don't blame those that are disappointed and are exasperated with something they may have enjoyed, though those that complain or troll never having tried the game are baseless and irrelevant in their claims.
Actions speak louder than words and all of those defending the game must realize that such prolonged inactivity, even with someone attempting to mollify and assert positivity here, is disconcerting at the very least.
Games in general seem to be the only industry where early access and paying for unfinished products are a norm now so unfortunately, like the rest of us, wait, see what happens, THEN voice your opinion once it resumes (if it does).
Vote with your wallet.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I'm concerned about this game, not just this game others that use lewdpatcher cause I have this feeling in 2 to 3 years that all ic and others will be removed from this site and others like it.Lewdpatcher is the only site that is allowed links for ic and loli on this site but its been down for more than a few days with no reason why this is just my feeling that all sites could be gone within a couple of years that have ic I also heard that mega have started to ban people who use ic, other content

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
oh, so now it's "will release merge by end of the year" OR "will not release merge, but just continue the story instead"?
uuuuh...:WaitWhat:

so you're telling me that the dev has spent more than a year on the merge, almost a year AFTER promising, no, telling us that the merge "is almost done and will be released before the end of december" LAST YEAR?

and now they're saying they're willing to just drop the merge and move on with the story? which by the way just means another delay, because they sure as shit have been saying all along that there will not be new content in the merge, so they would have to start working on more content, because they've got none of that right now.

and people still buy into this bullshit? to me this just screams *we've done fuck all and are just dragging people along to stretch the income from the game as far as possible, by giving them false hope*

also, scummy ecchi has to be one of the devs if not bluecat himself, because no-one in their right mind would tell inside information that readily and with so much detail. and you'd have to be part of the team, or VERY close to bluecat to know those details so well. and like i said, nobody would tell those things in such detail because it's none of their business (for any person that has a spine) to do so and i very much doubt they'd just let a random discord member disclose that stuff. especially with all the controversy surrounding all this bullshit.

and "stay ecchi"? fuck outta here!

the fact that a dev or bluecat himself has to hide behind a made up persona just tells you about how fucking skechy all of this is.

tl;dr everything about the current state of the game and it's development has devolved to utter bullshit. you'd have to be in complete denial to believe any of it.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm concerned about this game, not just this game others that use lewdpatcher cause I have this feeling in 2 to 3 years that all ic and others will be removed from this site and others like it.Lewdpatcher is the only site that is allowed links for ic and loli on this site but its been down for more than a few days with no reason why this is just my feeling that all sites could be gone within a couple of years that have ic I also heard that mega have started to ban people who use ic, other content
If Lewdpatcher does go down, I imagine somewhere else will pop up for "unofficial patches" to go. It's not ideal, but it'll probably get the job done.

oh, so now it's "will release merge by end of the year" OR "will not release merge, but just continue the story instead"?
uuuuh...:WaitWhat:

so you're telling me that the dev has spent more than a year on the merge, almost a year AFTER promising, no, telling us that the merge "is almost done and will be released before the end of december" LAST YEAR?

and now they're saying they're willing to just drop the merge and move on with the story? which by the way just means another delay, because they sure as shit have been saying all along that there will not be new content in the merge, so they would have to start working on more content, because they've got none of that right now.

and people still buy into this bullshit? to me this just screams *we've done fuck all and are just dragging people along to stretch the income from the game as far as possible, by giving them false hope*

also, scummy ecchi has to be one of the devs if not bluecat himself, because no-one in their right mind would tell inside information that readily and with so much detail. and you'd have to be part of the team, or VERY close to bluecat to know those details so well. and like i said, nobody would tell those things in such detail because it's none of their business (for any person that has a spine) to do so and i very much doubt they'd just let a random discord member disclose that stuff. especially with all the controversy surrounding all this bullshit.

and "stay ecchi"? fuck outta here!

the fact that a dev or bluecat himself has to hide behind a made up persona just tells you about how fucking skechy all of this is.

tl;dr everything about the current state of the game and it's development has devolved to utter bullshit. you'd have to be in complete denial to believe any of it.
Chill out, mate. We're just waiting it out and seeing what happens. No need for effing and blinding.

xRude

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone have a link to darkmind they can dm me? Lewdpatcher is down and I've managed to use the wayback machine to get links for week 1 final and days 8-14 final but the snapshot is from Jan 2020 so i can't find the links for days 15-21 final

Werpa95

Nov 10, 2020
How does the full version work, have it every week?
DM patch for full version or have to download week by week?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
How does the full version work, have it every week?
DM patch for full version or have to download week by week?
Each week has it's own DM patch, but a merge of all three weeks has been promised by the end of the year, and that will have it's own DM patch. You'd be better off waiting until that arrives. Not only because it comes with bug fixes, but because we'll hopefully have a solution to the lewdpatcher problem, however that turns out.

Reactions: Werpa95

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Each week has it's own DM patch, but a merge of all three weeks has been promised by the end of the year, and that will have it's own DM patch. You'd be better off waiting until that arrives. Not only because it comes with bug fixes, but because we'll hopefully have a solution to the lewdpatcher problem, however that turns out.
What happens when the merge comes out and lewdpatcher is still down maybe another site who knows but I get the feeling that devs will have to cut or rework their games so they won't get band of the site

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What happens when the merge comes out and lewdpatcher is still down maybe another site who knows but I get the feeling that devs will have to cut or rework their games so they won't get band of the site
Might have to get them directly through the Discord for a while.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Will this game be available in Steam to combine as one game?
Maybe, but I doubt it. Even without the DM patch, it's still a game about a teacher abusing his position to have sex with students. I wouldn't be surprised if it was too much for Steam, or, if it gets on, it got reported and removed early on.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes