jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Just to remind people it has never been explicitly stated that characters would just be entirely dropped, more that it is ambiguous what at all he will do with them.

They may just be background characters, or generally non inclusive moving onwards unless one adopts a character to ensure they remain relevant. Because with such a bolstered cast there's always another girl who could be used for scenes. There has never been a clear statement on what happens, because there's probably not a plan to deal with it at this moment in time. I don't believe at least, its unclear even to me.

I think that the nurse lair and the club however are perfect ways to shovel them off if they are dropped, since its easy to write story around that occurring. But those are just my thoughts on the matter.
I'll be honest, Alice is a great character for comedic relief but more importantly, she could be a very satisfying character to indoctrinate. Michiko and Migoto are a wonderful asset for the forceful yet not quite rapey side darkmind patch, Aki who I assume is not at risk of being moved to a club interaction only situation because she has her name listed in another category, is in a similar situation as Alice regarding the satisfaction of indoctrination, the thing between Iiya and little miss grab ass was great for comedic affect but also useful for a plot device and the way that the mc and Iiya bonded was as a result was rather endearing, the reference to the Sexual Harassment Panda was a lovely bonus. The seeing them at the club for some I guess is better than not at all but Iiya, Alice, and a few of Himiko's friends aren't really the type to be at the club.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
this game dead?
so is this game dead or what?
You could try to look back a few pages, as this has been discussed frequently and at length. The short version is there will either be a merged version before the end of the year, or Blue Cat will announce what the game will look like going forward with a plan that does not include a merge.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
i hope blue cat merges all weeks
They will eventually. This is supposed to be one game after all, not a bunch of smaller games. I think the intended merges are at 6 months, then the final one at a year. The current merge troubles may have an effect what's happening with the six month merge, but as long as the game doesn't end prematurely, that year one merge probably has to happen. Cause at that point, that's just the complete game releasing.

PublicIndividual4

Jun 21, 2019
They will eventually. This is supposed to be one game after all, not a bunch of smaller games. I think the intended merges are at 6 months, then the final one at a year. The current merge troubles may have an effect what's happening with the six month merge, but as long as the game doesn't end prematurely, that year one merge probably has to happen. Cause at that point, that's just the complete game releasing.
Holy shit! are we actually getting a years worth of content????? 42 weeks wtf

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Those who remain are those who have faith, most of the support already left by now, the game will continue one way or another. These things happen, so pleas everyone stop thinking the game is dead, and actually read the posts before commenting-its not that hard. I will supply some kind of progression update after the end of November, because its thanksgiving time and my ass is too busy to focus on this right now due to holiday season crap.

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Just ignore the ignorant comments, enjoy your thanksgiving, trying to please and/or repeat yourself to people who only want to troll or complain will cause burnout. Come on, I doubt school bus drivers for preschoolers on a sugar high that are going on a field trip have to repeat that they are almost there as many times as skummy has to tell people who are either trolls, children, or are too lazy to actually read a thread that the best guess is by the end of the year. Back on topic because I am pretty sure I speak for a lot of us when I say that patience is a virtue... I am looking forward to seeing the first merge when it is completed. PS. How was my post off topic and why was my post removed even if it was to split hairs while all of the snarky comments aren't considered off topic?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I think you can temper the excitement. After 3.5 years they haven't managed to release month 1 yet. We'll have humans on Mars still waiting for this game to be completed.
They were overly ambitious in regards to the timeframe, for sure, but I don't think this is one of those games you're particularly excited to get to the end of. You just enjoy the stream on content. Assuming they get back on track, of course.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
52 weeks content?! jesus kinda scary to plan ad promise something like that.
Especially for your first game. EC is one of my favourite games on here, but they really should have started with something smaller. Hell, starting with a prequel with just the cast members from the flashbacks would have been a solid first game.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes