RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I’ve downloaded game( torrent) then downloaded dark patch( week 1); changed the files in the game folder and everything was on but now I have errors in the game with each message on the phone. I was skipping that but on day 4 there r messages which u couldn’t skip, so what i should do?… don’t want to re-download or smth like that
The phone is busted, and has been since it was introduced. There is a merge allegedly releasing this month (maybe January, if things go poorly), and that is one of the things they've promised will be getting fixed. My advice is to wait for the merge, and hope they follow through on all the bug fixes. Despite being a merge of all the current content, it's going to be smaller than Week 1 due to that being so poorly optimised.

There's also the fact that due to all the technical changes, saves are definitely getting broken. There aren't many choices yet, but it's more than zero, so you may want to import your save instead of randomised when new content comes out.

The current release isn't really worth playing to be honest. Just follow this thread, and hopefully you'll get an update in a couple of weeks.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
its been so long it doesnt matter if they break saves as people forgot what most of the game is about anyway
It's going to be the same content, so I don't see how not remembering really affects anything. If someone cares about carrying over the small number of choices over though, then having a save that works is important for that.

Reactions: Drox9

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
can anybody send me a link or something for pc for week 1-3 with the dark mind patch already patched in.
Nope. That is against this site's rules. All the patches are back online, just download and install them (they are located under where it says Show Previous Versions on Lewdpatcher.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
This should be abandoned game cuz it's been way too long of nothing to actualy count it as a future update game !!!! No future will do that or whatever ... if the game doesn't get updateted for this long is gone ... so just put it at abandoned
It's been getting status updates, which allows it to avoid getting any tags. Take it up with the sites mods if you don't like the system in place. Most of us are almost as tired of conversation though, as we are for the wait for the merge.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Is there any version of the DM patch for week one that is complete, without missing images? I've tried the one on Lewdpatcher that said week 1 final, but that one has a ton of missing images.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any version of the DM patch for week one that is complete, without missing images? I've tried the one on Lewdpatcher that said week 1 final, but that one has a ton of missing images.
Try installing it again. It's a little janky, but it should work.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Note, all patches are fine, you just either installed them wrong or are simply in need of redoing it.

Also I don't have any updates frankly, sorry :/ I'm also too tired to really monitor this shit right now, but I do still pop in to read up a bit. We'll see how things progress I suppose, sorry guys.

Sleepy, so gonna get to bed.

Reactions: pgm_01

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
It's been a while since I played this, but I think you needed also to turn patch on, installing alone wasn't enough. Check what pressing picture of pants do, or check settings.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, nobody has to donate if they are unhappy with the speed. If those that continue to contribute, think that the dev team deserves their monthly contribution, who are all of us to second guess it.

So, do we all think that Latecomer is hard at work burning the midnight oil to get his merge out by the deadline (3 more weeks), or is he just running out the clock? Any predictions?

• Haha
Reactions: darkjam93 and Jarul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well, nobody has to donate if they are unhappy with the speed. If those that continue to contribute, think that the dev team deserves their monthly contribution, who are all of us to second guess it.

So, do we all think that Latecomer is hard at work burning the midnight oil to get his merge out by the deadline (3 more weeks), or is he just running out the clock? Any predictions?
I'm thinking somewhere in the middle? I'm sure they're trying, but I'm not confident they'll pull it off. I feel like, if it were that easy, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016

Public post

Ecchi Sensei - Month 1 - Status Report No. 19:

Hello!
The work on Month 1 has dragged on extremely, which bothers you as well as the team working on the project because we are no big fans of merging the individual game updates since the Week 1 merge.
As we continue with all our focus to complete Month 1 as soon as possible, is this probably going to be our last weekly status report for Month 1.
But before you lapse into a joyful, festive mood, let me say that that doesn't mean that the Alpha is going to be released next week.
Unfortunately, we had to take a few setbacks again, and the release dates I had forecast for the Alpha, Beta, and Final Version of Month 1 suffered greatly from these setbacks.
As I said, we're trying everything we possibly can to bring you a nice Christmas/New Year's Eve with a playable Month 1 version, but the current situation suggests that we're just able to finish the Alpha this year, and then the Beta and the Final Version in January.
I know you're waiting for a long time already that everything moves on, and as soon as the annoying merge-thing is done, there will be regular new content for you to play.
Since fewer specials are planned for 2021, and there won't be a mega-merge in a long time, you will see us in top form again, and the game will take huge steps forward.

So spend the time with your families and/or friends. Or take long walks in romantic places and think of your dearest girls from Ecchi Sensei, because in 2021, you will not have time for your friends and family. The story of Ecchi Sensei continues!

So long,
Blue
Exactly one year ago, BlueScam announced Month 1 alpha test before the end of the year. One year later there is still literally nothing to show for the so-called work they've been doing.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes