Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
"Ecchi Sensei" LITERALLY translates to "Perverted Teacher"...so you started playing a game called "Perverted Teacher", expecting/hoping the MC, who the game is named after, to NOT cheat on his wife w/as many of his students/coworkers (et al) as he could???
You can absolutely be a perverted teacher without being a useless scumbag cheater. Lots of Hentai and Manga prove this to be true. Sorry for me assuming the Weeb Dev took inspiration from Weeb sources. :LOL:
In What's mine is Yours, the MC is also a perverted teacher, but he would never dream about cheating on his wife, until she sets up a dating app for him with the students. All she wants is to be involved in the cheating. Best Cuck Queen I have ever seen.:love:
So, assuming perverted teacher means cheating piece of shit is not a given.
The overview does not even mention that he has a wife. She could have been dead or divorced or a total cunt for all I knew when I DL the game.
But she isn't she is loyal and devoted and lovely and does not deserve to be cheated on. Dev is kind of an asshole, for not giving players a work around there. :cry: I am a HUGE pervert, but I aint no cheater. (y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
it is a choice-driven game, so sure, i guess you could turn down every non-family choice when it comes to fucking other girls, but you'll wind up depriving yourself of a WHOLE lotta story content. but if that's the case, i'm afraid it sounds like you may have picked the wrong game to play after all, n be glad you're only 4 days in, as opposed to having played all 3 weeks.
Thank you for letting me know, and for seeking to understand my question. I was not trying to start a fight, but really wanted to know what the game had in store.
I'm a Hentai Connoisseur and have been hearing that this is the greatest game for Weebs, for quite a few years, so thought I'd finally try it. ;)
The story is just really confusing to me, as the devoted wife, cheating scumbag husband kind of goes against hentai tropes when hubby is the MC. Usually, it is someone from outside, or another family member, who saves the wife, and turns the hubby into a Cuck.
If I had known I would basically be playing the villain of the story, I might have passed entirely. The MC is also a bit of a Schitzo, and doesn't have very consistent behavior at all.
So far there is plenty of sexy time at home to keep me happy. I have the gallery unlocker for week 1, so I can check out the scenes if I want to, but honestly, the lewds aren't great so far.
The game is so huge that there still seems to be plenty of story without banging everything that moves. I'll play a few more days and see how I feel.
I appreciate the help with my questions, thank you. :love:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
It's less "requirement nerds" and more "either do something about it or shut fuck out about it nerds".

I personally couldn't care less what it gets tagged as. It doesn't even matter. I'm just sick it of seeing the same shit over and over again. It's boring.

If you want this game tagged as "On Hold" or "Abandoned", there are some very clear things you can do to potentially make that happen, but none of you have the balls to follow through on anything beyond whining about it.

You're probably right, but until people actually approach the mods about it, nothings going to change.
When someone says it's on hold or else abandoned, it's because it is. Not because they want a definition of the forums special requirements

Nobody cares about the requirements

And nobody cares enough to change the rules over one game. It doesn't change the fact it's been on hold for 18 months. With a case for it being abandoned as they failed yet another deadline

I'm expecting pr boy to pop out the ground and announce another delusional deadline soon

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
When someone says it's on hold or else abandoned, it's because it is. Not because they want a definition of the forums special requirements

Nobody cares about the requirements

And nobody cares enough to change the rules over one game. It doesn't change the fact it's been on hold for 18 months. With a case for it being abandoned as they failed yet another deadline

I'm expecting pr boy to pop out the ground and announce another delusional deadline soon
If they want it tagged as either though, they should care. Like, who complains about a thing, only to say they don't care about the process to get there? They care enough to bring this up every god damn day, but not enough to actually do something about it? That doesn't sound stupid to you? If they don't care enough about their own complaints, why should the rest of us?

I actually agree that it needs to kind of tag in place to make people aware of the current situation, and stop BC's obvious gaming of the system, but I don't care enough to do anything about it, so I don't complain about it. People need to shit, or get off the pot.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Why would they do that? They've already made a content merge that most likely is better.

Status Report No. 21
Another positive news to address is the integration of all previous Ecchi Sensei releases into one large all-encompassing version. This happened with almost no error messages. (There were around 2000 merge conflicts, which were resolved independently thanks to our good preparatory work.)

That is not the issue. They are also trying to re-code alot of the game functions as well as adding more features. I suspect they ran into some problems trying to implement their new save system.
What's interesting about this is that report was in April 2021, and they started talking about Month 1 on the patreon in August 2020? If we give them the benefit of the doubt on them not starting on it until after the Halloween update on October 21, 2020... it took them what, 6 months to do what I did in a few hours manually?

I know they had some issues early 2020 but 6 whole months for that process get the fuck outta here lol. I guess maybe they have a source control system and is how they got the 2000 merge conflicts thing but I dunno... Simple critical thinking should've lead the dev to the same conclusion I came to and that was how easy it would be working backwards since the latest version also likely covers fixes for the previous versions (though I feel like source control should accomplish the same thing?) since you would build upon them and only actually be changing the dialogue scripts. E.g Some extra script translation fixes that are in week 3 files includes fixes from the previous weeks since day 1.

They must be doing an hours work a week/month at this speed.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
If they want it tagged as either though, they should care. Like, who complains about a thing, only to say they don't care about the process to get there? They care enough to bring this up every god damn day, but not enough to actually do something about it? That doesn't sound stupid to you? If they don't care enough about their own complaints, why should the rest of us?

I actually agree that it needs to kind of tag in place to make people aware of the current situation, and stop BC's obvious gaming of the system, but I don't care enough to do anything about it, so I don't complain about it. People need to shit, or get off the pot.
So you agree that the tags are wrong. And yet you're triggered about people who complain about the way this game is tagged, even though you agree with those people

That's comical

Comedy gold

I guess when you've still got to blindly defend the game, all logic goes out the window

Nobody will protest against the rules to the forum mods. Because it would be a waste of time. It's like complaining to any business in the history of making complaints. Nothing happens

It's why nobody has enough care in them to do it. Especially for a dead game

I don't personally care how its tagged. It has been on hold for 18 months. No site requirement will change that

The most work that's been done on this game was the guy 2 days ago that posted his own merge. It says it all

Long story short, people can complain about the game, on the thread for the game. Unless you want them to jump to Wikipedia and start venting there instead. We should go to the Apollo 1 page and start ranting about bluecat and his delusional PR boy in the history section. And that Ecchi Sensei isn't tagged properly. That makes sense

Except it doesn't. Unless complaints about an 18 month delay is a bannable offence now, people will continue to do it

And people will complain about the dumb tag on this game, too. That's their right. And you won't stop that

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Since I haven't kept up with all the drama etc, can anyone explain to me what is actually being merged here?
If you look at the op the game is divided by weeks, each week is it's individual game. The purpose of the merge is to put all 3 weeks into a single game. It was sold to the supporters as something that would be done relatively quick but here we are 14 months after the last update and we still don't have anything.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So you agree that the tags are wrong. And yet you're triggered about people who complain about the way this game is tagged, even though you agree with those people

That's comical

Comedy gold

I guess when you've still got to blindly defend the game, all logic goes out the window

Nobody will protest against the rules to the forum mods. Because it would be a waste of time. It's like complaining to any business in the history of making complaints. Nothing happens

It's why nobody has enough care in them to do it. Especially for a dead game

I don't personally care how its tagged. It has been on hold for 18 months. No site requirement will change that

The most work that's been done on this game was the guy 2 days ago that posted his own merge. It says it all

Long story short, people can complain about the game, on the thread for the game. Unless you want them to jump to Wikipedia and start venting there instead. We should go to the Apollo 1 page and start ranting about bluecat and his delusional PR boy in the history section. And that Ecchi Sensei isn't tagged properly. That makes sense

Except it doesn't. Unless complaints about an 18 month delay is a bannable offence now, people will continue to do it

And people will complain about the dumb tag on this game, too. That's their right. And you won't stop that
Ok, you're devolving into jibberish about Apollo 1, which I'm just going to ignore. A few things I will answer though:
  • I've never defended the game and how it's handled this merge. It's a shit show and it's dev team is a collection of baffoons.
  • I never said people can't complain. I said shit or get off the pot. I actively encourage anyone who cares to solve their complaints, as there is a potential solution right there. If you're not going to follow through on it though, then you're just part of the problem. If you actively choose not to solve the problem you're complaining about, what are you even complaining about? It's like complaining about being hungry, but refusing to eat the apple on the table, cause it's too far away.
  • But seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? You sound insane. What the fuck does Apollo 1 or Wikipedia have to do with anything?

Reactions: Lachesis580 and 246

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Since I haven't kept up with all the drama etc, can anyone explain to me what is actually being merged here?
If you look at the op the game is divided by weeks, each week is it's individual game. The purpose of the merge is to put all 3 weeks into a single game. It was sold to the supporters as something that would be done relatively quick but here we are 14 months after the last update and we still don't have anything.
For brevity and the sake of my own sanity, I'm just going to quote myself here.

This is the problem with so many dumbasses complaining in the thread and calling Bluecat a scammer, people are now genuinely misinformed. The merger was never about putting all 3 weeks into one download, that was just an added perk to doing it. The point of the merger was to fix the many broken mechanics of the game and set up a solid foundation for future updates so that choices could actually matter. Right now your choices don't mean shit for subsequent releases, and there's the looming threat of features like the phone causing game breaking bugs.

Somebody365

Sep 16, 2018
Even if the game doesn't get the abandoned tag, I think it won't take that much time until it's dead. The game in the last year has lost 25% of it's patrons and the revenue dropped by 39%.
If you think about that though, there has been bugger all progress for a year and only dropped 39% of their revenue. What incentive is there for them to do anything? I wish I had a job like that (outside of government).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you think about that though, there has been bugger all progress for a year and only dropped 39% of their revenue. What incentive is there for them to do anything? I wish I had a job like that (outside of government).
I don't know man if I lost 39% of my revenue in just one year I would freak the fuck out. I still don't think they are doing this purposely, they were releasing frequent updates before they started working on the merge. I don't like to talk shit about devs' work but I think this is just a case of them being bad at their job.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Ok, you're devolving into jibberish about Apollo 1, which I'm just going to ignore. A few things I will answer though:
  • I've never defended the game and how it's handled this merge. It's a shit show and it's dev team is a collection of baffoons.
  • I never said people can't complain. I said shit or get off the pot. I actively encourage anyone who cares to solve their complaints, as there is a potential solution right there. If you're not going to follow through on it though, then you're just part of the problem. If you actively choose not to solve the problem you're complaining about, what are you even complaining about? It's like complaining about being hungry, but refusing to eat the apple on the table, cause it's too far away.
  • But seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? You sound insane. What the fuck does Apollo 1 or Wikipedia have to do with anything?
I was being sarcastic. I guess that went over your head though. I'm not surprised. What you're complaining about is really dumb. And when people do dumb things, I like to laugh about it

People will complain about the 18 month delay, they'll do it on this thread for the game. If you don't like it, block them. Or better yet, go to the mods and tell them about it. Follow your own advice

And hopefully you see how stupid that advice is now. Because it offers no help to anybody

As for the wikipedia joke, you seem to think people can't complain here about the game. It should have been pretty clear what the meaning behind it is. We should all go somewhere else just so you don't have to read it. All we can do here is listen to PR boy and believe bluecat like we're r*tards

Anyways, you asking pointless questions to me is spamming this thread. And I don't feel like poking life into a dead game all day long. It's entertaining, yes. A waste of time, yes to that too. My sarcasm is wasted on you anyway, the wikipedia joke was lost on you. Shame

Nobody here cares to read a pointless argument for a finished game. So I'll save them going through it anymore

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
i'm not counting the whole "in the past" stuff (unless it relates to the gang member chic he fucked when he was a teen, who IIRC is Fuyu's mom, which makes Fuyu his daughter. n who said anything about a niece? Kotori is his wife's sister)
Wasn't talking about Kotori. One the last scenes of the game. Matsu's sister shows up with a girl, who is supposed to be his niece. But the eyes are covered up. Because spoilers I guess. But in the past Matsu raped his sister. But she was into it, so maybe it was only half rape. Matsu family is fucked up....anyway. Matsu's sister's daughter is most likely not Matsu's niece but his daughter with his sister. a product of one of his nightly exploratory sex sister rapes. And yes. I kinda forgot about that. But yeah Fuyu might be related too. Matsu got around even in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I don't know man if I lost 39% of my revenue in just one year I would freak the fuck out. I still don't think they are doing this purposely, they were releasing frequent updates before they started working on the merge. I don't like to talk shit about devs' work but I think this is just a case of them being bad at their job.
I don't think they care too much about the revenue even though it's counter productive to his goal of living in Japan, he should really care but considering how infrequent and further away their patreon posts became after the merge started he mustn't care that much or we'd see more regular posts and assuring content in them.

High $ per worked hour rate I'm sure.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes