Macar

Aug 25, 2019
You know after doing this one thing I hope Bluecat adds is some sounds during the sexy scenes, I forgot there wasn't actually any and I'm not sure how it would work with the animation speed slider they have now but it would be a nice thing to see them add too it. Not sure if the game version the models are shot in comes with sounds, but the newer version or mods has plenty that should be repurposed for this game. Would be a nice addition.
Sounds would be cool, but I'm OK without them. How does everyone feel about the slider though? I don't really like the slider and would prefer they kept it the old way.

• Wow
Reactions: 246 and Jeancul

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
I don't really understand why there aren't sexy sounds in the lewds after all this time. They are pretty easy to do, especially for Japanese games, there are tons of hentai sound files out there. Honey Select Lewds are kinda boring without them. :cry:
I believe it's a time thing as they would have to go back all the days and meticulously add sounds to everything. Usually, creators tend to avoid things that would delay their launch if they can so most games avoid sounds.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I don't really understand why there aren't sexy sounds in the lewds after all this time. They are pretty easy to do, especially for Japanese games, there are tons of hentai sound files out there. Honey Select Lewds are kinda boring without them. :cry:
Because they want $$$ for adding that :KEK:, when they exceeded the goal on patreon to add sound (and surpassed it by a wide margin 10k+) they did not add it and now that they are below I do not think it is a priority for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Because they want $$$ for adding that :KEK:, when they exceeded the goal on patreon to add sound (and surpassed it by a wide margin 10k+) they did not add it and now that they are below I do not think it is a priority for them
Well shit, that's a bummer. Guess I will pledge when they make it a priority, doesn't sound like they are doing anything else with the game.
Speaking of sound, how do you get the music to auto play for week 1? Having to go into the music player and click on each track every time is annoying as hell. :cry:

Reactions: Minx077

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well shit, that's a bummer. Guess I will pledge when they make it a priority, doesn't sound like they are doing anything else with the game.
Speaking of sound, how do you get the music to auto play for week 1? Having to go into the music player and click on each track every time is annoying as hell. :cry:
I think the music is broken, and is one of the things meant to be fixed in the merge.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
I'd say edit the files to do what you want yourself ( )

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Even if we get 20 years with no updates it still won't be marked as abandoned as long as he posts on Patreon every few months. Even just posting that there is nothing new to report seems to do the trick.
And still the forum requirement nerds will say we need to protest and tell the mods to change the rules so one game can be tagged differently. As if they'd ever do that. Comical

So I guess the past 18 months hasn't happened, the games still in active development. We've all just imagined the fact that bluecats taken a year and a half long holiday

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Sounds would be cool, but I'm OK without them. How does everyone feel about the slider though? I don't really like the slider and would prefer they kept it the old way.
I don't mind it, but I think the top end of the slider is too fast. Perhaps the bottom end is too slow also? (can't remember). I think they could just tune it so it doesn't look like it loses sense or like it starts frame dropping lol. If it was a proper game you could have it blend between two proper animations but I don't think you can do that in a game built this way.

And still the forum requirement nerds will say we need to protest and tell the mods to change the rules so one game can be tagged differently. As if they'd ever do that. Comical

So I guess the past 18 months hasn't happened, the games still in active development. We've all just imagined the fact that bluecats taken a year and a half long holiday
Protesting mods is such a waste of time, and that's not just for this site but as a general rule it's generally not worth it. I think a reasonable change to the rules though would be if a dev fails to keep their previous release schedule for an extended period of time (like this game is in) it should be eligible for the on hold / troubled development, etc tag.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

This rule feels more like saving mods time, not having to judge each game on separate basis (which makes sense). However, if it looks like a cat, meows like a cat, its probably a lying bluecat and should be tagged as such.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

It's less "requirement nerds" and more "either do something about it or shut fuck out about it nerds".

I personally couldn't care less what it gets tagged as. It doesn't even matter. I'm just sick it of seeing the same shit over and over again. It's boring.

If you want this game tagged as "On Hold" or "Abandoned", there are some very clear things you can do to potentially make that happen, but none of you have the balls to follow through on anything beyond whining about it.

I think a reasonable change to the rules though would be if a dev fails to keep their previous release schedule for an extended period of time (like this game is in) it should be eligible for the on hold / troubled development, etc tag.
You're probably right, but until people actually approach the mods about it, nothings going to change.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
It really feels like going around the rules. Bet we would see much more activity should the game go abandoned. Icstor style.

The mods should let us vote if this should go into abandoned tag.
sadly that have up and downs if u let the comunity vote, i agree on a abbandonded tag or limbo tag.
But many trolls will join in and then the vote is just furstration and irritation etc.

But for me this game is in limbo until i see proof of a merch new release or other shit that is content.
it make me sad but some time u need to move on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Even if the game doesn't get the abandoned tag, I think it won't take that much time until it's dead. The game in the last year has lost 25% of it's patrons and the revenue dropped by 39%.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Even if the game doesn't get the abandoned tag, I think it won't take that much time until it's dead. The game in the last year has lost 25% of its patrons and the revenue dropped by 39%.

I mean, it's no surprise really. Consider that it has been more than a year since the last update and that the next version will be nothing but a merger of the previous single week versions, there is just no acceptable excuse for the long wait.
If I was a patron of this game, I would probably feel pretty stupid for paying month after month for nothing by now. That's just me, of course, others might be so dedicated to the game that they don't care or have so much money to burn that their contribution to bluecat's patreon doesn't matter.

I didn't understand this need to make a merged version from the start tbh, as if having this in several smaller games was ever going to be any MORE of a problem than merging it into a single game version.
It's impractical, it will be huge in size and frankly this is something to think about once you have finished the game, but not now.
As others have pointed out, the chances that this game was ever gonna reach 365 days was so ridiculously small to begin with and if it continued in this tempo it would be finished in about 30 years or so?
I can't even imagine what games will be like then.
Why did no one in the team go and tell bluecat "dude, go for a realistic goal and make a chapter spanning two to three months in game, if we finish that, we can just go and add more chapters, don't plan for 365 days, because this will never work."
To be honest, he should have known that himself, but still... seems a bit like those families of casting show candidates who never tell them they can't really sing for shit. :)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean, it's no surprise really. Consider the facts that it has been more than a year since the last update and that the next version will be nothing but a merger of the previous single week versions, there is just no acceptable excuse for the long wait.
If I was a patron of this game, I would probably feel pretty stupid for paying month after month for nothing by now. That's just me, of course, others might be so dedicated to the game that they don't care or have so much money to burn that their contribution to bluecat's patreon doesn't matter.

I didn't understand this need to make a merged version from the start tbh, as if having this in single games was ever going to be any MORE of a problem than merging it into a single game version.
It's impractical, it will be huge in size and frankly this is something to think about once you have finished the game, but not now.
As others have pointed out, the chances that this game was ever gonna reach 365 days was so ridiculously small to begin with and if it continued in this tempo it would be finished in about 30 years or so?
I can't even imagine what games will be like then.
Why did no one in the team go and tell bluecat "dude, go for a realistic goal and make a chapter spanning two to three months in game, if we finish that, we can just go and add more chapters, don't plan for 365 days, because this will never work."
To be honest, he should have known that himself, but still... seems a bit like those families of casting show candidates who never tell them they can't really sing for shit. :)
Wasn't it supposed to be the merge + a new week? Maybe I am wrong but I thought that was the plan.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I didn't understand this need to make a merged version from the start tbh, as if having this in single games was ever going to be any MORE of a problem than merging it into a single game version.
The actual merge isn't the point. At least not the main point. The current release is a janky mess of spaghetti code. The merge is supposed to be fixing that, so it came be the foundation of all future content. If they just kept building on top of the shitty foundation, it would have resulted in jank just piling up over time and all these needing to happen later, but probably worse.

Don't get me wrong, it's embarrassing that they still have nothing to show for it after all this time. This was the right decision though. It needed to be done.

Wasn't it supposed to be the merge + a new week? Maybe I am wrong but I thought that was the plan.
Nope. Just the merge. Week 4 was never in the cards until after this is done.

Reactions: 246 and botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Could be. It was so fucking long ago, that I honestly don't remember. I mean, there were times I actually forgot this game even existed. Gotta say though, even if, 14 months would still be a way too long time. Especially considering how fast the development used to be at the start.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The actual merge isn't the point. At least not the main point. The current release is a janky mess of spaghetti code. The merge is supposed to be fixing that, so it came be the foundation of all future content. If they just kept building on top of the shitty foundation, it would have resulted in jank just piling up over time and all these needing to happen later, but probably worse.

Don't get me wrong, it's embarrassing that they still have nothing to show for it after all this time. This was the right decision though. It needed to be done.

I'm no programmer and not one to claim knowledge, where I have none, but I mean, wasn't that the explanation for the last time already, when they went from updating single days to weeks?
I can certainly understand wanting to put the game on solid footing for further development, but something just isn't working here.
From my position as just a player, (and someone who stopped supporting this game a long time ago), I would have been perfectly fine with getting week-long updates until a certain threshold was reached. Again, just me as a player, not going in any way into what makes sense for the dev-team.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes