Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Sounds like this Dev needs to take a lesson from Dark Cookie. Both have basically been working on tech updates for a very extended period of time. Difference is, Dark Cookie regularly communicates with patrons and throws them a scene or 2 every 6 months. It's why he still makes the big bucks in spite of basically releasing less than an hour of content over the past 2 years. :cry:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I didn't understand this need to make a merged version from the start tbh, as if having this in several smaller games was ever going to be any MORE of a problem than merging it into a single game version.
This is the problem with so many complaining in the thread and calling Bluecat a scammer, people are now genuinely misinformed. The merger was never about putting all 3 weeks into one download, that was just an added perk to doing it. The point of the merger was to fix the many broken mechanics of the game and set up a solid foundation for future updates so that choices could actually matter. Right now your choices don't mean shit for subsequent releases, and there's the looming threat of features like the phone causing game breaking bugs.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm no programmer and not one to claim knowledge, where I have none, but I mean, wasn't that the explanation for the last time already, when they went from updating single days to weeks?
I can certainly understand wanting to put the game on solid footing for further development, but something just isn't working here.
From my position as just a player, (and someone who stopped supporting this game a long time ago), I would have been perfectly fine with getting week-long updates until a certain threshold was reached. Again, just me as a player, not going in any way into what makes sense for the dev-team.
Updates were still in days, they just merged them into a week as they went. For example, Week 3 released as 15-16 first, then 15-18 and so on. If we do eventually get new content, the next update will be days 22 and 23.
But yeah, something is going very wrong, and BlueCat should do a better job keeping at least his Patrons informed.
This was unfortunately a player choice though. BC put it to a vote, and his Patrons chose this shitshow.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There just needs to be another tag for situations like this. Something in-between "On Hold" and "Abandoned". Maybe "Pending" or "Suspended" development. Which would mean that it's technically being worked on, but on a very slow pace for an extended time. There are probably better words for that, but those are the two I thought of first.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The merge was sold as being done quickly and that it would make future updates faster (ha). If people vote to pet cute dogs and then get wild wolves unleashed on them instead, the false advertising isn't on the voters.
That assumes they set up the vote knowing it would take over a year, which would be a genius con, if true. I'm not convinced the devs are geniuses though.

Reactions: 246

greggggggy

Nov 24, 2017
this game should have been abandoned-tagged by now dev is clearly just milking patreon for all its worth at this point. almost two years since the last update (no """specials""" don't count)
Game isn't even high quality enough to demand this much time on an update
No excuse

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Even though 14 months without an update is unacceptable, I don't think they are purposely trying to scam their supporters. If this was an Icstor situation where you don't deliver anything for a year and the support for the game stays the same, I would be more inclined to think that they are milking their fans. But Bluecat lost a lot of patrons in the last year, I don't think someone in such a privileged position, would be dumb enough to just sit back and watch what they built slowly going to shit. But maybe I'm just being naive.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
OK this game is confusing me a bit. I have only played a few days into week 1 and keep waiting for the conversation or flashback with MCs wife, where she says it's fine for him to fuck around. Does that ever happen?
I thought the cheating tag was for other women cheating on their partners with MC. Is the only way for him to have sex outside of home to cheat on a loving and devoted wife? That's kind of horrible. :cry:
I was hoping she would be like the wife in What's Mine is Yours, and basically a Cuck Queen. Is she not a partner to his perversion, but a victim instead? What sadistic evil that would be! :mad:

Last edited:

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I would laugh so hard if they just took Dukez's version and put it out as their own, their "hard work". Hah.
Why would they do that? They've already made a content merge that most likely is better.

Status Report No. 21
Another positive news to address is the integration of all previous Ecchi Sensei releases into one large all-encompassing version. This happened with almost no error messages. (There were around 2000 merge conflicts, which were resolved independently thanks to our good preparatory work.)

That is not the issue. They are also trying to re-code alot of the game functions as well as adding more features. I suspect they ran into some problems trying to implement their new save system.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
OK this game is confusing me a bit. I have only played a few days into week 1 and keep waiting for the conversation or flashback with MCs wife, where she says it's fine for him to fuck around. Does that ever happen?
I thought the cheating tag was for other women cheating on their partners with MC. Is the only way for him to have sex outside of home to cheat on a loving and devoted wife? That's kind of horrible. :cry:
I was hoping she would be like the wife in What's Mine is Yours, and basically a Cuck Queen. Is she not a partner to his perversion, but a victim instead? What sadistic evil that would be! :mad:
Currently the wife is completely clueless about MC cheating. Considering the nature of the game she will probably give her blessing when she finds out, after some dramatic hemming and hawing, but until then MC is the cheater. If you want a Cuck Queen then Midlife Crisis has what you're looking for.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If you want a Cuck Queen then Midlife Crisis has what you're looking for.
Yeah, Midlife Crisis is great, one of my faves. Parental Love and The Guardian are also good for Cuck Queens.
Well damn, I don't like playing a dirty cheater MC, especially when the wife gives him no reason to cheat. Frustrated I wasted so much time on this now. :cry:
Don't suppose there is even a point to playing the game if MC doesn't cheat outside the family? Or is some of the cheating forced? :unsure:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, Midlife Crisis is great, one of my faves. Parental Love and The Guardian are also good for Cuck Queens.
Well damn, I don't like playing a dirty cheater MC, especially when the wife gives him no reason to cheat. Frustrated I wasted so much time on this now. :cry:
Don't suppose there is even a point to playing the game if MC doesn't cheat outside the family? Or is some of the cheating forced? :unsure:
You don't like it if the MC is cheating but you liked Parental Love? How does this work because in that game the MC also cheats on his wife with his daughters and his sister long before she knows about it and is ok with it.

The MC fucking all the girls in the game is the point of Ecchi Sensei so if you don't like it you should play a different game.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You don't like it if the MC is cheating but you liked Parental Love? How does this work because in that game the MC also cheats on his wife with his daughters and his sister long before she knows about it and is ok with it.

The MC fucking all the girls in the game is the point of Ecchi Sensei so if you don't like it you should play a different game.
I don't consider it cheating with family members, they are just an extension of the wife. Basically, they belong to the MC already. Just a part of the wife, and she becomes a good cuck queen eventually, but the real queen is the sister, she is awesome. :giggle:
I know that fucking is the point of ES, but my question was more to the point if there was enough sex at home (with the family) to be worth playing the game. I aint stepping out on a wife that gives me no reason to, without her permission. Especially this waifu, she is fine. :love:

Feb 12, 2021
ok, i was reminded you're only a few days in...so EVERYTHING that follows are spoilers; read at your own risk:

you're forgetting when Matsu is chloroformed n kidnapped by Tomoe's mom, n if he knows what's good for him, he agrees to marry Tomoe (for his family's safety, IIRC). then there's also Fuyu's mom, who runs the company that funds the school (?); Matsu has to prove to her that he's good enough for Fuyu, otherwise same thing (remember the 2 girls watching the house)

then there's Tanami, the school's principle (n Matsu's boss), n Crazy Nurse...i don't think either of them would take too kindly to having Matsu stop giving them the 'D'; so unless he wants to lose his job (n worse), pretty sure he needs to keep them happy. not to mention Satomi, 1 of his students, is Tanami's daughter; n with her dad (Tanami's husband) being the head of the school board, if he starts rebuffing her flirting n advances, she could drag his ball sack over broken glass.

and don't foget the Oppai Club...unless you played the MC as a sissified cuckold (which there's no way he should be, given his predator tendencies n MMA background), he has a binding, contractual business relationship w/Itsumi...he's the main attraction for the club's female patrons.

oh yeah...i almost forgot those 2 pain-in-the-ass students; the 1 who keeps taking photos of Matsu having fun, n blackmailing him, n that scooby-doo bitch Alice, who keeps coming way too close to catching Matsu w/his hand in the cookie jar...she's gonna catch him sooner or later, n then he'll have to "persuade" her to not get him in trouble also.

so yeah, i'd say some of the cheating is "forced", although i don't think Matsu's conscience is bothering him about any of it.

I know that fucking is the point of ES, but my question was more to the point if there was enough sex at home (with the family) to be worth playing the game. I aint stepping out on a wife that gives me no reason to, without her permission. Especially this waifu, she is fine. :love:
"...if there was enough sex at home"; SERIOUSLY??!! he's fucking Mao, Saki, n has done mutual oral w/Himiko (dunno why BC dragged that one out so Matsu still hasn't fucked her yet), n now he has his wife's sister (Kotori) living w/him that he'll obviously start fucking in the near future...IF this ever gets going again. not to mention there was at least once (twice ?) when Matsu checked on Yuki before going to bed, n starts "thinking" about things; so who knows there.

so yeah, i'd say there's plenty of content to satisfy your 2 points of interest/contention as to whether or not you've "wasted" your time playing this. n don't get what you mean by "Don't suppose there is even a point to playing the game if MC doesn't cheat outside the family"...he's fucking 2 daughters, about to fuck a 3rd, gonna fuck his wife's sister if he can ever come up with enough panini sandwiches, n might even move in on his 4th daughter; PLUS the waifu (who's WAY too nice IMO). i'm afraid she will suffer permanent psychosis once she finds out Matsu is stepping out on her, although her seemingly total self-worth n dependency on him might prevent that from happening...who knows; BECAUSE THIS IS NEVER GONNA GET FINISHED!!!

You forgot to mention he fucked his sister. And if I remember correctly his mom too. Although its been awhile, but definitely the sister. Mystery character is probably his 5th daughter. Not "niece"
i'm not counting the whole "in the past" stuff (unless it relates to the gang member chic he fucked when he was a teen, who IIRC is Fuyu's mom, which makes Fuyu his daughter. n who said anything about a niece? Kotori is his wife's sister)

P.S. "Ecchi Sensei" LITERALLY translates to "Perverted Teacher"...so you started playing a game called "Perverted Teacher", expecting/hoping the MC, who the game is named after, to NOT cheat on his wife w/as many of his students/coworkers (et al) as he could??? :(:rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO::whistle::WeSmart::WutFace::WaitWhat::FacePalm::BootyTime::LUL::KEK:

Last edited:

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
I
you're forgetting when Matsu is chloroformed n kidnapped by Tomoe's mom, n if he knows what's good for him, he agrees to marry Tomoe (for his family's safety, IIRC). then there's also Fuyu's mom, who runs the company that funds the school (?); Matsu has to prove to her that he's good enough for Fuyu, otherwise same thing (remember the 2 girls watching the house)

then there's Tanami, the school's principle (n Matsu's boss), n Crazy Nurse...i don't think either of them would take too kindly to having Matsu stop giving them the 'D'; so unless he wants to lose his job (n worse), pretty sure he needs to keep them happy. not to mention Satomi, 1 of his students, is Tanami's daughter; n with her dad (Tanami's husband) being the head of the school board, if he starts rebuffing her flirting n advances, she could drag his ball sack over broken glass.

and don't foget the Oppai Club...unless you played the MC as a sissified cuckold (which there's no way he should be, given his predator tendencies n MMA background), he has a binding, contractual business relationship w/Itsumi...he's the main attraction for the club's female patrons.

oh yeah...i almost forgot those 2 pain-in-the-ass students; the 1 who keeps taking photos of Matsu having fun, n blackmailing him, n that scooby-doo bitch Alice, who keeps coming way too close to catching Matsu w/his hand in the cookie jar...she's gonna catch him sooner or later, n then he'll have to "persuade" her to not get him in trouble also.

so yeah, i'd say some of the cheating is "forced", although i don't think Matsu's conscience is bothering him about any of it.

"...if there was enough sex at home"; SERIOUSLY??!! he's fucking Mao, Saki, n has done mutual oral w/Himiko (dunno why BC dragged that one out so Matsu still hasn't fucked her yet), n now he has his wife's sister (Kotori) living w/him that he'll obviously start fucking in the near future...IF this ever gets going again. not to mention there was at least once (twice ?) when Matsu checked on Yuki before going to bed, n starts "thinking" about things; so who knows there.

so yeah, i'd say there's plenty of content to satisfy your 2 points of interest/contention as to whether or not you've "wasted" your time playing this. n don't get what you mean by "Don't suppose there is even a point to playing the game if MC doesn't cheat outside the family"...he's fucking 2 daughters, about to fuck a 3rd, gonna fuck his wife's sister if he can ever come up with enough panini sandwiches, n might even move in on his 4th daughter; PLUS the waifu (who's WAY too nice IMO). i'm afraid she will suffer permanent psychosis once she finds out Matsu is stepping out on her, although her seemingly total self-worth n dependency on him might prevent that from happening...who knows; BECAUSE THIS IS NEVER GONNA GET FINISHED!!!
I'd put these in spoilers, also he has just started week one afair so this is plain spoilers to him as well

• Red Heart

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
you're forgetting when Matsu is chloroformed n kidnapped by Tomoe's mom, n if he knows what's good for him, he agrees to marry Tomoe (for his family's safety, IIRC) then there's also Fuyu's mom, who runs the company that funds the school (?); Matsu has to prove to her that he's good enough for Fuyu, otherwise same thing (remember the 2 girls watching the house)

You forgot to mention he fucked his sister. And if I remember correctly his mom too. Although its been awhile, but definitely the sister. Mystery character is probably his 5th daughter. Not "niece"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
he's fucking 2 daughters, about to fuck a 3rd, gonna fuck his wife's sister if he can ever come up with enough panini sandwiches, n might even move in on his 4th daughter
iirc he is fucking 3 daughters,
Fuyu is his daughter too :KEK:,And maybe some other girl could be his daughter too, in the memories we see how he finish inside several girls, so there could be someone else with the age of Mao and Fuyu who is his daughter :BootyTime:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

so yeah, i'd say there's plenty of content to satisfy your 2 points of interest/contention as to whether or not you've "wasted" your time playing this. n don't get what you mean by "Don't suppose there is even a point to playing the game if MC doesn't cheat outside the family"...he's fucking 2 daughters, about to fuck a 3rd, gonna fuck his wife's sister if he can ever come up with enough panini sandwiches, n might even move in on his 4th daughter; PLUS the waifu (who's WAY too nice IMO). i'm afraid she will suffer permanent psychosis once she finds out Matsu is stepping out on her, although her seemingly total self-worth n dependency on him might prevent that from happening...who knows;
Right, so I think you misunderstood my question. It was 2-fold. Keep in mind I have not played past day 4 of week 1, so no family fucking besides the wife yet. ;)
I am fine with not cheating if there is enough family loving at home to still make the game fun. So first part of the question was is there?
I am not fine with playing a MC who is forced to cheat outside the family by the Dev, and the choices are just fake choices mostly to do with fetishes. So second part of the question is the cheating forced?
Have been able to reject the principle, crazy nurse, slutty neighbor, and stupid clan chick. So no forced cheating yet except the Fuyu cunt, but that seems it's going to be forced right?
As far as the game never getting finished. If it's gone this far and there is still not a path for the MC to either not cheat, or to involve his wife as a partner to build his harem, then it's probably best it never gets finished. :poop:
Any good harem Hentai would have made the wife a Cuck Queen or a happy sex slave by now. :giggle: Keeping her in the dark is pretty cruel and lazy.

Feb 12, 2021
Right, so I think you misunderstood my question. It was 2-fold. Keep in mind I have not played past day 4 of week 1, so no family fucking besides the wife yet. ;)
I am fine with not cheating if there is enough family loving at home to still make the game fun. So first part of the question was is there?
I am not fine with playing a MC who is forced to cheat outside the family by the Dev, and the choices are just fake choices mostly to do with fetishes. So second part of the question is the cheating forced?
Have been able to reject the principle, crazy nurse, slutty neighbor, and stupid clan chick. So no forced cheating yet except the Fuyu cunt, but that seems it's going to be forced right?
As far as the game never getting finished. If it's gone this far and there is still not a path for the MC to either not cheat, or to involve his wife as a partner to build his harem, then it's probably best it never gets finished. :poop:
Any good harem Hentai would have made the wife a Cuck Queen or a happy sex slave by now. :giggle: Keeping her in the dark is pretty cruel and lazy.
dammit...i hope u didn't read all that before i had the chance to make all the stuff spoilers :eek: n as far as the wife goes, who knows; BC has written the story thus far in a way that she could go either way. but if i had to guess, i'd say to not upset/piss off a majority of players, he'll probably wind up writing the story to do exactly like you said. she's literally too nice for her own good, n to see her crushed by Matsu's actions would even be a hard pill for me to swallow...n that's saying something.

n as far as the whole "forced cheating" thing is concerned, i guess i misunderstood what you were saying...i thought you WANTED it to be forced, so as to not give Matsu a choice in the matter, n thereby "forcing" him to cheat on his wife, against his will. i mean, it is a choice-driven game, so sure, i guess you could turn down every non-family choice when it comes to fucking other girls, but you'll wind up depriving yourself of a WHOLE lotta story content. but if that's the case, i'm afraid it sounds like you may have picked the wrong game to play after all, n be glad you're only 4 days in, as opposed to having played all 3 weeks.

You can absolutely be a perverted teacher without being a useless scumbag cheater. Lots of Hentai and Manga prove this to be true. Sorry for me assuming the Weeb Dev took inspiration from Weeb sources. :LOL:
In What's mine is Yours, the MC is also a perverted teacher, but he would never dream about cheating on his wife, until she sets up a dating app for him with the students. All she wants is to be involved in the cheating. Best Cuck Queen I have ever seen.:love:
So, assuming perverted teacher means cheating piece of shit is not a given.
The overview does not even mention that he has a wife. She could have been dead or divorced or a total cunt for all I knew when I DL the game.
But she isn't she is loyal and devoted and lovely and does not deserve to be cheated on. Dev is kind of an asshole, for not giving players a work around there. :cry: I am a HUGE pervert, but I aint no cheater. (y)
you're absolutely right on all counts...the thought of that way of thinking being a possibility never even creeped into my mind. she absolutely does not deserve to be cheated on in any way whatsoever, which is why i can't see BC going in any other direction than making her a cuck queen, as you've pointed out. plus, it would in all likelihood break the entire family apart, forcing the daughters to wind up having to choose b/t Mastu n his wife if BC did wind up writing the story to go the other way...n safe to say THAT'S not gonna happen, since 1 of the 2 main story threads of the game IS Matsu n his daughters. so if i had to guess, i'd say you're ok on this matter...BUT WE MAY NEVER KNOW!!!!

n damn dude...rejecting ALL the non-family members?? i mean you play however you want, but you're gonna wind up missing out on a WHOLE lotta hot h-scenes; especially if the waifu winds up being ok w/Matsu's behavior after all...then you're really gonna wish you had taken advantage of the opportunities while you had the chance, b/c otherwise there will wind up being a helluva lotta back story that you're gonna have no idea about, n will probably result in future story lines (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!) not making a whole lotta sense, n having a lot of missing plot twists...but to each their own; cheers!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes