Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
It looks like a lack of proper (or any) planning and good leadership (in the team) to me.

Although I think there would be a new version. It definitely could and should've come out faster.

Looking at the early code, it seems like it was frankensteined together. I think they had problems while un-engineering it and 'fixing it' and kept falling into the traps of their unrealistic promises making a cycle of missing deadlines.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It looks like a lack of proper (or any) planning and good leadership (in the team) to me.

Although I think there would be a new version. It definitely could and should've come out faster.

Looking at the early code, it seems like it was frankensteined together. I think they had problems while un-engineering it and 'fixing it' and kept falling into the traps of their unrealistic promises making a cycle of missing deadlines.
Maybe they should just start over. Not ideal, but it seems like the best option. Maybe even hire an animator and someone to make unique character models. Though that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
Maybe they should start over. Not ideal, but it seems like the best option. Maybe even hire an animator and someone to make unique character models. Though that's probably just wishful thinking on my part.
Maybe they did start over at some point? And that would be faster than trying to fix it.

Well, I can only speculate.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
problem is after 16 years and a joyful family life why would hiroko allow such pain to be brought upon mao if it was a lie? its much more likely her having been accosted by her father (whether drunk or not) remembering his wife would have been VERY pregnant at the time, her never admitting this to matsu for fear of him beating her father to death. Would also explain why her father was so determined for her to have an abortion.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
as I am playing through the dukez merge I am at the animecon, I see the billboard for "ecchi sensei the anime" thinking to myself ,with the game caught in production hell, the anime won't be out this century.

yes there are a few errors due to missing pic files, so far no game breaking errors but I didn't do the holloween episode as I have no deepseated need to meet doorkun again.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Something like this was my old theory as well but I added the possibility it could also have been Matsu's dad because he found out that his son was fucking his wife.

so that would mean in addition to his daughters he would be doing both his sister and his halfsister/stepdaughter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It always caught my attention that everyone thinks it could be Matsu who raped Hiroko Or maybe someone else, but why couldn't it be Hiroko who actually raped him? :KEK:

One night with an extra glass of wine, she climbed through the window while matsu was sleeping and took advantage of him, she was afraid of losing him and did that, but later felt bad about what she did since she raped him and thinking that If she told the mc the truth he would really get mad and lose him and since she never said anything to him in the end the mc just assumed she cheated on him. (we know that the wife does not tolerate alcohol and that she has had sex with the mc while he sleeps, it really would not seem strange to me if it turns out to be something like that haha, maybe I'm missing a key part so that wouldn't be possible, but it was so long ago that I played that I really don't remember the scenes of the past really well :HideThePain: )

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It always caught my attention that everyone thinks it could be Matsu who raped Hiroko Or maybe someone else, but why couldn't it be Hiroko who actually raped him? :KEK:

One night with an extra glass of wine, she climbed through the window while matsu was sleeping and took advantage of him, she was afraid of losing him and did that, but later felt bad about what she did since she raped him and thinking that If she told the mc the truth he would really get mad and lose him and since she never said anything to him in the end the mc just assumed she cheated on him. (we know that the wife does not tolerate alcohol and that she has had sex with the mc while he sleeps, it really would not seem strange to me if it turns out to be something like that haha, maybe I'm missing a key part so that wouldn't be possible, but it was so long ago that I played that I really don't remember the scenes of the past really well :HideThePain: )
not sure how much sense that makes because at one point MC says that he can be used while he sleeps, Hiroko knows this .. so theres no more fear factor for her.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
not sure how much sense that makes because at one point MC says that he can be used while he sleeps, Hiroko knows this .. so theres no more fear factor for her.
Yes, but maybe when they were young they hadn't had that conversation? that is, they were getting to know each other, he helped her and for her he was the only person she could trust, surely after they moved in together and ran away and the MC accepted her completely, she did not have the courage to tell him? (or maybe in the past scene he already told her that she could use him?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, but maybe when they were young they hadn't had that conversation? that is, they were getting to know each other, he helped her and for her he was the only person she could trust, surely after they moved in together and ran away and the MC accepted her completely, she did not have the courage to tell him? (or maybe in the past scene he already told her that she could use it?)
most likely they didn't had this conversation when they were younger
but they had it in game recently (I'm pretty sure) anyway the point is if that were the case she already knows that MC does not mind if Hiroko wakes up in the middle of the night and mounts him , so he wouldn't be bothered by her actions, therefore he wouldn't be upset if something like that happened and caused Mao's birth,
therefore he would have told him about that , that's why I don't think it's what you're saying
even if you add to your theory that she thinks MC will be upset because she hid this from him for 18years and could have easily been solved , even then I still think it's a stretch

Reactions: Chimba

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The discussion about who is Mao's father is always interesting. :p

Anyone else noticed that since Dukez posted his merge of the game Skummy didn't post anything?
He said he was going to be away before that happened I think. Either way, I haven't seen him in the Discord either, so I don't think these are related.

Besides, it's already known that the actual merging part of the merge was neither the point or the problem slowing things down, so it's not like this has somehow fixed the major problems and put everyone involved to shame.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
idr matsu's father being in the game, just the mother and sister.
That's kinda my issue with it being anyone but Matsu. The other's aren't characters at all. If it's either, they should have made an appearance, even if only for a little bit.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes