LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
To be fair, Nikeee was saying exactly the same things over a year ago. What he said turned out to be true. I remember saying he was wrong and that the merge was coming soon, that it was 'round the corner', it makes me laugh how stupid saying that was

Enough self reflection though

It's coincidental timing that skummy suddenly got ill and is unable to make a half a minute post to update on everyone about absolutely nothing like he usually does. I guess the deadline that wasn't actually a deadline because the team took a 3 week holiday during that deadline does that to someone

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
To be fair, Nikeee was saying exactly the same things over a year ago. What he said turned out to be true. I remember saying he was wrong and that the merge was coming soon, that it was 'round the corner', it makes me laugh how stupid saying that was

Enough self reflection though

It's coincidental timing that skummy suddenly got ill and is unable to make a half a minute post to update on everyone about absolutely nothing like he usually does. I guess the deadline that wasn't actually a deadline because the team took a 3 week holiday during that deadline does that to someone
It's the same thing that i thought, like i said in some post that i wrote in the past :cool:

Armnorn

Jan 27, 2021
I mean would not suprise me. I asked this on the Discord a few days ago. Seems like Bluecat himself has no idea what the status is. And the progress in the git channel is only every few days at the very best.

EDIT: At this point it kind of feels like Latecomer is just bullshítting everyone and Bluecat just looks the other way and doesn't want to deal with it. That is just my read on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also someone else asked some stuff in a different channel as well:

Aug 9, 2017
Might just be me but, isn't it likely that Skummy is Bluecat? He talks the same, he knows exactly what Bluecat is thinking, and has the same random disappearances that he feels weirdly compelled to give a bullshit excuse for. It seems completely in character for Bluecat to be so emotionally fucked up that he can't stop himself from frequenting the forum he hates so much, yet doesn't dare to do so under his own name.

This project is done. Bluecat has moved on, and he did so a year ago. It's the most simple explanation and it covers all the bases. He's purposely giving three-month updates to keep patreons engaged and to keep the dreaded abandoned tag away. He's not sharing any of his work, has all but abandoned all previous lines of communication, gives excuse after excuse. It's a lot of money still, so it's worth keeping up appearances, however degrading and humiliating, if you're depressed and down on your luck.

Anyone who has done any bit of coding knows the fabled merge is nonsense. It's a few afternoons of work, maybe a week of planning and decision making. Any tricky part can easily be put on the back burner. In fact, the whole merge could just as well be done as a second project while the main content keeps getting produced. It's all bullshit. There is no work done. No artwork, no coding, no nothing. For whatever reason, Bluecat pulled the plug, stopped working and decided he couldn't live without the guaranteed income.

This is as naked a scam as they go.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, there are a ton of holiday specials, and each has their own patch? Are they worth playing? Do we get sexy time with girls we don't get in the regular game?
The one Halloween special that was included in Week 1 complete was a bit underwhelming. Lots of blah blah, and really nothing we had not seen before.
Are the other specials like that? :unsure:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So, there are a ton of holiday specials, and each has their own patch? Are they worth playing? Do we get sexy time with girls we don't get in the regular game?
The one Halloween special that was included in Week 1 complete was a bit underwhelming. Lots of blah blah, and really nothing we had not seen before.
Depends on the special itself. Valentine, white day, Halloween 2018, and Lewdmas 2019 are all integrated into the game itself and are canon, the other 3 are just there to provide some extra sex scenes, some with characters that don't have sex scenes in the main game yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
I mean would not suprise me. I asked this on the Discord a few days ago. Seems like Bluecat himself has no idea what the status is. And the progress in the git channel is only every few days at the very best.

EDIT: At this point it kind of feels like Latecomer is just bullshítting everyone and Bluecat just looks the other way and doesn't want to deal with it. That is just my read on it.

It's funny that even in his discord he sound as he actually don't give a fuck and there are still ppl that believe this game has any future.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's funny that even in his discord he sound as he actually don't give a fuck and there are still ppl that believe this game has any future.
Yeah The future of the game doesn't look too good when the person that is supposed to be in charge has no idea of what is going on. This has to be one of the saddest ways of letting a game die.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The specials have their fans but are also fairly unpopular. I'd say they're all roughly the same as that Halloween special. You might want to try the 2019 Lewdmas just to see if the newer specials interest you more than the old ones, but if you don't you're not really missing much.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Where were you when that other guy called everyone doubting BlueScam idiots ? Oh wait, you didn't care because you only feel targetted when i call out the simps. Don't be a hypocrite if you want me to take you seriously.
Who? Do you expect me to read through every post on here? Besides, I usually try ignore the shit flinging, but you do it so much that you're username has become familiar.

I appreciate you blurring my name lol
It's impossible to talk to BlueCat, cause he always gets defensive and arsey. I don't think he's deliberately conning people, but I do think he's a twat.

But yeah, as I said. More status reports like that post Latecomer gave us, where he actually went into the specifics of what the problem was. Sure, not all of us would be able to understand the techno babble, but enough people here would that could dumb it down for the rest of us. At the time, I was hoping we'd get more of that, but we went right back to meaningless word salad.
Might just be me but, isn't it likely that Skummy is Bluecat? He talks the same, he knows exactly what Bluecat is thinking, and has the same random disappearances that he feels weirdly compelled to give a bullshit excuse for. It seems completely in character for Bluecat to be so emotionally fucked up that he can't stop himself from frequenting the forum he hates so much, yet doesn't dare to do so under his own name.
He doesn't talk like BC. Skummy has decent grammer, and is capable of not being an arsehole. BlueCat doesn't and can't.
What do you mean he knows what he's thinking? It's very likely that BC has told him what he's thinking.
Him being offline for medical and work related issues isn't random. That's just a thing that happens to all people.
And it's not weird that the PR Guy is doing PR. It's literally his job.

Are you so desperate for a conspiracy to fight against, that you're seeing deception and ill intent in perfectly normal and mundane things? Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
At this point, he should just lose every single Patreon otherwise nothing will change.
Unfortunately, I think this is right. For the supporters, it's their money. But as long as Bluecat is making thousands a month, I don't think he really cares about changing anything. You can call it scamming, incompetence, or whatever you want. I think it is all the same at this point.

I was honestly encouraged by Skummy's statement of Bluecat's alternate plan. It looked like Latecomer would be asked to deliver by the end of 2021, or go away, and Bluecat would find someone else to put out the game, or maybe even do it himself (gasp), but unfortunately it looks like complete bullshit now. It seems Bluecat is happy with Latecomer's (non)work, and will just keep using him as an excuse as to why nothing ever gets done.

That is what it looks like. Clearly Bluecat doesn't give a shit one way or the other what happens to his game. If Latecomer finally releases an update, good, if not, oh well. It's not his problem. Quite a turnaround from the bombastic posts of last year where he said that Ecchi Sensei was his life, that it would be the biggest game of all time, and that he would personally do whatever it took to be sure it lived on, better and better. If Bluecat cared, he would be extremely apologetic in his status updates, and would be explaining to his fans what he personally was going to do to make a release happen. He would also be releasing new content by now, whether merged or not, rather than (supposedly) sharing a few images with his 3 top-tier supporters only.

It doesn't seem very likely. Bluecat has an abrasive attitude pretty much 95% of the time, is extremely defensive and hostile to any questions. Plus, his language is pretty minimal on detail and descriptions. It is clear he doesn't write well in English. He also writes like a teenager.

Skummy, on the other hand, writes clearly like someone who is a native English speaker, or has spend much of his life in the US. I don't think he talks the same as Bluecat at all, and if you read Skummy's posts he actually admits he has no idea what Bluecat is thinking, or even what is going on. He tries, but it seems to be he is in the dark as much as the rest of us.

Bluecat could be hanging around looking at this forum for all we know, however, I can't see him posting anything coherent. But, that would assume he cares about his fans, or what anyone thinks.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes