RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I wanna post those last few messages in BC's general forum but I don't wanna get banned
Assuming you don't just have the same profile pic as the guy I think you are, what was the suggestion you wanted to make in the Discord?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
oh the suggestion? actually there are two, 1) already made into BC's private message channel, add Dukez to the team he has shown he can put something together in hours instead of months. 2) its kinda pervy but, with the advent of so many smols in games lately i.e. daddys little girls, D.I.T., proud father , was wondering about releasing the asset cards for yuki to someone to make a lewd mod rather than trying to incorporate that directly into the game. you know he would go for the complete set.
(lets face it matsu would fuck a snake if someone held its mouth open for him)

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So, got a cold late last year, I get seasonal colds but never flu and only stomach viruses and Covid back before anyone know what was going on. Instead just thinking it was a really bad flu despite the fact I can't actually get the flu and I couldn't breath. Fun times, doesn't happen regularly, and yeah I could have been here but decided against is because I get kinda loopy when I'm sick. So that was one week, sure I get it, yeah.

Then last Sunday I slipped and fell due to black ice and my dumb ass not salting properly beforehand to prevent it, my bad I accept I'm an idiot. I conked my head really fucking hard, but I have a notoriously thick skull, and had no concussion that I could tell. Despite this I had days of headaches and body aches from the fall, as it was asphalt I landed on and that shit ain't soft. I delayed work and just kinda chilled, this place spikes my blood pressure sometimes, ain't no reason to jump in when I feel like shit just to get told I'm in on a scam.

So sorry to the dickwads who think its oh so convenient that I was out at the start of the year, who think its all some master plan for me to get wall to wall fucked by circumstances for my into to 2022. Eat my ass.

On to people who actually give a damn, I'm fine, pissed, but fine. Thanks for concerns and reach outs, my apologies.

On to what people want to hear, sorry but I ain't got shit that's gonna make you happy, and I'm eating my own fucking words at this point. I'm gonna take this on the chin, yup I was wrong and I'll own it, I was way too optimistic, lay into me if you want but I did what I did and I'm owning it now. There's nothing to really say, but here's a rundown of what I've managed to piece together.

Ultimatum came and went, holidays were had instead of work, Bluecat did some work that he could with Merge shit, Late is still assigned to it. Nothing has changed, that's basically the take away. Bluecat is unaware at this time when he will release new content, but he did hire someone to help get the ball rolling while they wait on the Merge completion. No I don't know them, they're a translator for Blue.

As for those who believe me and Bluecat to be the same person, kindly fuck off with your nonsense, not in the mood. My head hurts, I just drove around in the aftermath of a winter storm, and I am probably going to go into lurk mode until I have relevant information to be shared.

Stay Skummy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

JohnTitor1up

Aug 12, 2016
Glad you're okay, Skummy. Weather has been fucking ridiculous these past few weeks.

While I truly appreciate the continued communication, it's disappointing to see this team continuously blunder in a manner almost identical to several failed businesses I used to interact with.

It's a common scenario: a promising but unexperienced designer/dev designs/protypes a product, hires on a few over-promising and affordable "rockstars" to help development (because good, consistent devs know what they're worth), and then everything goes to shit because of the sheer incompetence displayed by a team that doesn't understand or know teamwork. In situations like this, company heads seem to take the exact laissez faire stance as BC: in an attempt to salvage their own sanity amongst the crumbling ruins of their business, they let the workers work almost unmanaged and then blame everything on the workers when something goes wrong. I imagine the faulty logic behind this is something akin to "Since the workers are the ones responsible for any output whatsoever, I cannot be blamed for not achieving results."

I've become quite disenchanted. I've lost all faith in LateComer. I still have a nostalgic glimmer of hope for BC's sake.

Not every project should be attempted, and not every team deserves to succeed. Time will tell.

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
So, got a cold late last year, I get seasonal colds but never flu and only stomach viruses and Covid back before anyone know what was going on. Instead just thinking it was a really bad flu despite the fact I can't actually get the flu and I couldn't breath. Fun times, doesn't happen regularly, and yeah I could have been here but decided against is because I get kinda loopy when I'm sick. So that was one week, sure I get it, yeah.

Then last Sunday I slipped and fell due to black ice and my dumb ass not salting properly beforehand to prevent it, my bad I accept I'm an idiot. I conked my head really fucking hard, but I have a notoriously thick skull, and had no concussion that I could tell. Despite this I had days of headaches and body aches from the fall, as it was asphalt I landed on and that shit ain't soft. I delayed work and just kinda chilled, this place spikes my blood pressure sometimes, ain't no reason to jump in when I feel like shit just to get told I'm in on a scam.

So sorry to the dickwads who think its oh so convenient that I was out at the start of the year, who think its all some master plan for me to get wall to wall fucked by circumstances for my into to 2022. Eat my ass.

On to people who actually give a damn, I'm fine, pissed, but fine. Thanks for concerns and reach outs, my apologies.

On to what people want to hear, sorry but I ain't got shit that's gonna make you happy, and I'm eating my own fucking words at this point. I'm gonna take this on the chin, yup I was wrong and I'll own it, I was way too optimistic, lay into me if you want but I did what I did and I'm owning it now. There's nothing to really say, but here's a rundown of what I've managed to piece together.

Ultimatum came and went, holidays were had instead of work, Bluecat did some work that he could with Merge shit, Late is still assigned to it. Nothing has changed, that's basically the take away. Bluecat is unaware at this time when he will release new content, but he did hire someone to help get the ball rolling while they wait on the Merge completion. No I don't know them, they're a translator for Blue.

As for those who believe me and Bluecat to be the same person, kindly fuck off with your nonsense, not in the mood. My head hurts, I just drove around in the aftermath of a winter storm, and I am probably going to go into lurk mode until I have relevant information to be shared.

Stay Skummy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
Get better. Shit is not worth the headache, thanks for owning up to being over optimistic. Just rest and take a break.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I mean would not suprise me. I asked this on the Discord a few days ago. Seems like Bluecat himself has no idea what the status is. And the progress in the git channel is only every few days at the very best.

EDIT: At this point it kind of feels like Latecomer is just bullshítting everyone and Bluecat just looks the other way and doesn't want to deal with it. That is just my read on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also someone else asked some stuff in a different channel as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This shit is like the most damaging shit I could've read.... BlueCat is literally the guy running the project. He shouldn't tell you to "ask Latecomer". He should know himself since it's his damn project and as far as we know, he is the one who proposed the alternative plan that should be going into affect now since Latecomer failed to meet the deadline but instead BlueCat isn't doing that, and will just sit around and wait for Latecomer to finish up his work?

I dunno about anyone else but BlueCat doesn't have any backbone evidently otherwise this shit would've been taken care of and dealt with a long time ago. His giving like a perfect example of why companies fail when they're run by the wrong person. His not cut out for that role.

I also agree on the patreon updates should include more of the technical stuff, and it wouldn't be hard to have Latecomer (or maybe it would be....) to do a little paragraph or two explaining some of the coding issues.

BlueCat is literally contempt to just do nothing and wait while Latecomer evidently scams him for low effort money, what a moron.

My head hurts, I just drove around in the aftermath of a winter storm, and I am probably going to go into lurk mode until I have relevant information to be shared.
Get well Skummy, none of this crap is your fault and at the end of the day we still appreciated what info you were able to gather at the time.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
So nothings changed. Nobody saw that one coming

I like how Blue lied to PR boy about the deadline that didn't exist, lied on his patreon post saying the deadline was set, and the supporters are just meant to suck it up and pretend it didn't happen

Imagine making a game, making tens of thousands from it, and then handing it over to someone else and end up working for them on the game you started. With no say in what happens

The stupidity baffles me. You can't be that idiotic by accident

Anyway, seeing as deadlines can be made up now and they have no meaning, I'm guessing the next one is December 2022

There's only so many lies a developer can make before they are unequivocally scamming their supporters

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
yeah I just want to see weeks 4 and 5 if the artwork is already done the rest can't be too difficult to do as a stand alone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Imagine making a game, making tens of thousands from it, and then handing it over to someone else and end up working for them on the game you started. With no say in what happens
What really amazes me, is that earning the money he earned, at no time did the dev think, "well I'm going to use XX amount of money and pay me for some intensive courses in learning code", surely it wouldn't be as good as someone who has been at it for years, but over the course of 2 or 3 years he could surely learn a lot and not be so dependent on others :HideThePain: ... (but maybe he couldn't use excuses there hahaha)

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Okay. Deadline missed. So where's week 4?
It doesn't exist. He never intended to release anything, that so-called merge was just a scheme to keep people subbed to his patreon until they wake up and stop giving him money.

Remember that in december 2020 he announced that month 1 would be released within 2 weeks, and now 13 months later there's nothing to show, not a single proof they actually worked on something since they started.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
It's so sad that this one has been in purgatory/shadow realm for so long, i remember playing it way back in the days it was only a single day of game and then i stopped around the end of week 1ish, was only reading the posts here for last week or so to catch up on the Yu-gi-oh Season 0 Abridged lore that seems to be the game development in the last couple of semesters, i still have a couple of wallpapers from the start of development and they'll always make me sad now when they roll around on the computer lol.

Sloth-chan will always remain in my heart together with Stabby Mike as the best characters i've seen in a visual novel.

Stay Skummy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out
Thanks for the lore update.

It was nice meeting you Skummy (Even if we never talked, i always saw your messages as being cordial and conscientious since you seemed to respond a dozen times a day at some point and seemed to remain poised most of the time even against the odds lol), hope for all the best for you in the future since it seems you'll never appear here again from the last line of your post.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah this Game needs to be marked abandonded on here now pretty soon....... It's not going too change much or Dev seemingly giving an fuck. But, it will at least let people on here know, that there is pretty much nothing going on with this game now or on the future.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Parnso and Jeancul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah this Game needs to be marked abandonded on here now pretty soon....... It's not going too change much or Dev seemingly giving an fuck. But, it will at least let people on here know, that there is pretty much nothing going on with this game now or on the future.
Nope, bluecat just needs make a status update every 2 or 3 months and he is safe.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh I know the process, but the mods have marked games on here abandoned after an certain amount of time regardless of what the dev claims to be working on. I think an few more months of this will put this game the same way.
It worked for Icstor. He released an update like a week or 2 after getting the abanadoned tag. It was a shitty update but at least he was forced to release something.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes