giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Many of us enjoyed this game while it lasted.
One of the best games in RenPy. I was lucky enough to play it after your last update. I confess that I've played it 3 times... I'm really sorry to see the project stopped. I have imaginary routes to the main characters that may never come to fruition. How sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Haven't followed this game and it's updates in quite a long time but according to recent comments Latecomer is scamming BlueCat or what?
Its either one or two. 1: Latecomer truly has no clue what the fuck he is doing and is just stringing bluecat and everyone else along by talking bullshit. 2: Still doesn't know what he is doing but is able to squeeze out some easy cash from the morons still giving money by saying "I'm working on it".

P.S. If you are paying for this and feel offended that I called you a moron, please step back and ask yourself, would a smart person still give money to something that hasn't produced any content since the Halloween special? Just think about it from an outsiders point of view.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Latecomer is helping/working on the development of multiple games, but can't find the time to complete one update for this one

It speaks for itself really

Sometimes I think, if they weren't still being paid thousands every month for doing nothing, bluecat might actually make a change and save his game

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Seems Latecomer has moved on to working on the Primal Desires game. Pretty solid sign that this game is dead.
Please tell me your kidding... I don't want that game to go into dev hell too. In some ways it reminds me of Project Sage which had a remake and both got abandoned :(

Honestly I'm surprised BlueCat hasn't done another patreon update, maybe I shouldn't be but if it were me I feel like December's incredibly vague post really should have a sooner than later follow up post.

Although I am equally disappointed BlueCat hasn't teased future story plots, locations you visit etc in all this time so... who knows.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Honestly I'm surprised BlueCat hasn't done another patreon update, maybe I shouldn't be but if it were me I feel like December's incredibly vague post really should have a sooner than later follow up post.
Cash is still flowing so he doesn't care to give any update and tell community what is going on. From his POV "God is in his heaven, all is right with the world" ;)

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Cash is still flowing so he doesn't care to give any update and tell community what is going on. From his POV "God is in his heaven, all is right with the world" ;)
It's hard to argue with what makes money if that's what they're after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Why do u guys keep posting here is it abandoned, just do like most of us do.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Check from time to time if there is a update, and if not move on and find a other VN to have some fun.

Dont get me wrong i am also sad for no updates for so long but why keep complaining about somthing where 91% of this forum is not even paying for it.

TL;DR:
Depending on who you ask it is either in development hell due to incompetence and lazyness or all a scam to syphon some money as some nice side income
Lol its voluntaire base subscrition so it cant be even a scam.
an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people
Any thing he do is promiss stuff that he wont follow up ad the moment, but what he do is not illiagal bye law.

And before u say i am a supporter or some 1 that kiss his ass, u are mistaken but plz dont take stuff out of context.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes