Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Here you go:
I'll let you search the patreon post to see if it's real or if it's some kind of long term conspiracy made by haters just for the sake of "spreading bullshit".
Oh, yes, that's the one I remembered and started being a bit sceptic. Thank You very much, kind sir :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
'The next merges won't contain any new grand features that take a lot of time to implement and so, other than text optimizations, script and performance improvements, there won't be anything new that could cause delays.'

And that's exactly all this merge is

No new renders, no new dialogue, and no new features, none

And yet an 18 month delay

'But... and that is very important... the future merges won't take longer than 1 update. '

Each update took one month. So the merge requires less than a months worth of work from start to finish

'For the future merges, it won't be, like I said, because we have created a great base to work with.'

And yet this 1 month merge was supposed to build the great base for the game because it's currently a 'clusterfuck' and a 'complete mess'. So I guess the lies started a long time ago

Just a few of the quotes that stood out to me, the rest speaks for itself

As for why there was no GitLab notifications for 10 days, who's surprised?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
"In the future you will get to see an increasing amount of ingame days per update and the final release of Day 365 will be at the end of 2021 at the latest."

What a line to reflect back on now, talk about missing the target.... we haven't even gone past 30 days in-game yet :unsure:

'The next merges won't contain any new grand features that take a lot of time to implement and so, other than text optimizations, script and performance improvements, there won't be anything new that could cause delays.'

And that's exactly all this merge is

No new renders, no new dialogue, and no new features, none

And yet an 18 month delay

'But... and that is very important... the future merges won't take longer than 1 update. '

Each update took one month. So the merge requires less than a months worth of work from start to finish

'For the future merges, it won't be, like I said, because we have created a great base to work with.'

And yet this 1 month merge was supposed to build the great base for the game because it's currently a 'clusterfuck' and a 'complete mess'. So I guess the lies started a long time ago

Just a few of the quotes that stood out to me, the rest speaks for itself

As for why there was no GitLab notifications for 10 days, who's surprised?
I guess this is excluding them remaking renpy's save system but if they really aren't adding anything to it, it just becomes more and more unfathomable how it's taken so long and more believable that it's a scam. Like what I did in a few hours basically covers what they initially planned to do.

Perhaps in the future they can pay me a few grand and I'll spend a day merging their future mergers hahah.

For real though, they just shouldn't do mergers anymore. Just keep updating the same build, only put out releases that have pre-compressed pictures/videos in them to reduce the game size and go at it like that. You can always release an uncompressed raw quality (not worth it) build of the game once it's finished. I actually think all these style games should be doing that since it's a very minor quality reduction for a massive size reduction.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Top of my head, Sandbox will only be at night for what girl you want to visit. The 365 days were to be done 2026. And yes there will be time skips , you will not have everyday playable.

If you want patreon and or discord posts go find um , I got better things to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Posting a very old post of mine can lead to misunderstanding of whats really going on.
That post of mind was before all updates stop well over a year and a half ago.

Reactions: graz150

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Alright, so much to that. I hope both of these things are now settled for good. There will be more newly appearing young ladies but it's not a big number. I don't want to stick to a particular number but it's definitely not going to be above 100.
I'm not sure what 'newly appearing young ladies' means exactly, but we're already not far away from 100 women in the game. I have 81 listed, which is by no means exhaustive since it doesn't count anyone in the flashbacks (except Hiroko,) as well as Matsu's niece (/daughter? Roll Tide!) and Yuki's friend. I've probably missed a few people on top of that.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Here you go:
I'll let you search the patreon post to see if it's real or if it's some kind of long term conspiracy made by haters just for the sake of "spreading bullshit".
Oh wow, I'd forgotten this. What I found hilarious at the time was that his goal wasn't the end of 2021, it was the end of 2021 "at the latest." His thought process in mid-2019 was really that they could possibly make the "longest visual novel of all time" in about two years, despite only 7 of 365 days done and the need to regularly do merges (Even if supposedly quicker) in the future. That's only about 15 days of in-game content per real life month, except actually more because merges needed to be fit in too.

Except then his plan for week 2 was 3 updates for 7 more days. Assuming 4 months total for 3 updates and a merge, that leaves 351 days in 20 months, over 17 days of content per month. And until they caught up to that breakneck pace, it would only keep getting further away. At the time it seemed only slightly less absurd than it does now. ...And it's literally impossible now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
this get abandoned?
1+ year without any updates. Despite of any lies BC is gonna to tell us - game is technically abandoned.
But F95 rules over that are quite hilarious - as long as dev isn't admit abandoning his game & still online from time to time then mods aren't going to mark game as abandoned. So I guess we will see it still "in development" in 2023 too :)
P.S. I suspect we aren't going to get an update anymore as BC'd lost control over actual game assets&code over LC. That's explain everything (ignoring idea that it's done on purpose to milk supporters).

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
P.S. I suspect we aren't going to get an update anymore as BC'd lost control over actual game assets&code over LC. That's explain everything (ignoring idea that it's done on purpose to milk supporters).
Yep. This exactly. I think we should all consider this game abandoned without proof.

I think Bluecat started with good intentions, but he gave away his game to Latecomer, who isn't doing anything. Remember, this whole merge is all just recycling old content. Dukez showed us, which we have all been saying for the last year (thanks Dukez!), that the merge isn't really that difficult. And that there are no amazing new features to explain why it hasn't been done about 13 months ago.

The ball is in your court, BlueCat and Skummy. We are all waiting for proof that this hasn't turned into a con job.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes