RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
hahahahahahaha.

serious response:
* merge is either canceled or being worked on the side by the coder / main translator.
* Supposedly next update is done and rendered but BC cant find a translator to translate from German to English.
* community asked him to use Machine Translation (MTL)
* BC asked community to see examples of translator vs MTL community voted for MTL
* BC said he was gonna not do MTL and will not be updating people on project status unless they pay him.
* BC refuses to release the update or show proof that it exists after a 2 years delay despite it supposedly being done but only in German.
* Community is pissed and BC is slowly losing patrion money.
I think they were referring to what Skummy said specifically, but that is a good summary of events so far. A minor correction though. BC didn't say he wouldn't go with MTL, he's just pussyfooting about due to some hang ups about using it. And yeah, the merge is still being worked on by Latecomer, but is no longer the soul focus of the team anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hmmmmm, wasn't it said all along that he was doing his job? That would be about 3 weeks of new content up to now.

View attachment 1706843

And now he can't tell if it's happening in week 4?
I guess only most of the plot is planned out, not all of it. Which is good, as it means he's not locking himself into plot threads if it doesn't work. That's what happened with Game of Thrones.

We know high level Patrons gain access to spoilers for up to 100 days, so this probably isn't as damning as you think.

Jan 10, 2019
I think they were referring to what Skummy said specifically, but that is a good summary of events so far. A minor correction though. BC didn't say he wouldn't go with MTL, he's just pussyfooting about due to some hang ups about using it. And yeah, the merge is still being worked on by Latecomer, but is no longer the soul focus of the team anymore.
Yeah thank you. I got his meaning shortly after I posted it, kept it up because my laughter would be the same in either context.

Why the staff didn't put the abandoned tag for this game?
Because it is not abandoned in the most technical of sense's. The developer posts regular (Paywalled) "Status Updates" and is active somewhat in his own discord. However make no mistake the posts are a bunch of claptrap that is incredibly uninformative and his excuses are never backed up by evidence or tangible proof of work, never the less by the rules of this site his project is still considered to be in active development but again only in the most technical of senses. Anyone with two braincells to put together knows that this title needs some kind of warning placed over it to notify people of its perpetual purgatory.

Welcome to the Sensei Kumite, here is your complementary torch and pitchfork. please see Octosky for the latest rules and information and remember to laugh because otherwise your gonna cry.

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Hmmmmm, wasn't it said all along that he was doing his job? That would be about 3 weeks of new content up to now.

View attachment 1706843

And now he can't tell if it's happening in week 4?
One would think after going well over a year with no update he would've written ahead since that's his job regardless of if days prior has been released yet or not. You would think given that amount of time passing, he would've completed writing week 4 by now.

I guess this could potentially be looked at as soft confirmation that he hasn't done exactly that, in which case also confirms he himself coasted by on patreon without working on it for at least some (latter) period of time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
lulk2.png
Guys, it's not his fault. The thrice re-written Ren'py code has, in the process, merged with one of the Old Ones. The only way to prevent the complete and utter extinction of life on Earth is to keep delaying Ecchi Sensei; the bullshit spewed in service of these delays keeps the barrier between worlds intact.

Sorry, not really feeling writting another short story. Use your imaginations. It's what you'll have to do to find out how ES continues, anyway.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
'The reason they don't do percentages, is cause Bluecat has no clue what's left and Latecomer just never wanted to, I suppose at least'

Bluecat is breaking records for how oblivious a person can be to what's happening around them

Either that, or he's fully aware and he just doesn't care. Why would he? Some people are going to give them their money whether he knows what's happening or not apparently

Same for latecomer, why would he have bothered working when he's being paid either way? Bluecat clearly has no idea what latecomer was doing. So he didn't have to work. Bluecat couldn't be bothered to even ask for progress reports from him

And why would latecomer now finish the merge, when he will leave the team and will not be paid for it? He won't finish it. Pretty simple answer

Whatever the case, the games finished and how people continue to give chances to bluecat, a serial liar, baffles me. He's taking peoples money, and will give nothing back

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
'The reason they don't do percentages, is cause Bluecat has no clue what's left and Latecomer just never wanted to, I suppose at least'

Bluecat is breaking records for how oblivious a person can be to what's happening around them

Either that, or he's fully aware and he just doesn't care. Why would he? Some people are going to give them their money whether he knows what's happening or not apparently

Same for latecomer, why would he have bothered working when he's being paid either way? Bluecat clearly has no idea what latecomer was doing. So he didn't have to work. Bluecat couldn't be bothered to even ask for progress reports from him

And why would latecomer now finish the merge, when he will leave the team and will not be paid for it? He won't finish it. Pretty simple answer

Whatever the case, the games finished and how people continue to give chances to bluecat, a serial liar, baffles me. He's taking peoples money, and will give nothing back
I mean, we're not given him a chance. The majority of us are pirating this, and will continue to do so even if he dropped the merge and Day 22+23 right now. For alot of people the trust has died up. Our only real investment is time, and even your ranting is as much of an investment as everyone else in that regard.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I mean, we're not given him a chance. The majority of us are pirating this, and will continue to do so even if he dropped the merge and Day 22+23 right now. For alot of people the trust has died up. Our only real investment is time, and even your ranting is as much of an investment as everyone else in that regard.
That's not really saying much and your logic is flawed.
This site also has many games that;
1)Make considerable money to the dev(s).
2)Have games that continue development on a regular basis and,
3)Have games that have devs show their progress.
Hell, you even have games that promote this site like LoML.

The piracy card can only work so far until the realization that other games thrive and do well, in spite of being popular here.

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I'm not ranting. I'm calling bluecat a scam artist, and his pr pet an enabler. Ranting implies I'm angry. I'm not. The situation is a comedy show

I know that the majority of people aren't twonks and can see things for how they are. Saying what I already know isn't useful to me. I'm talking about a minority. A select few people that continue to rob themselves

They do it because of the deluded things that a certain someone pr boy has said for a year. He's a facilitator for bluecat to milk people until the penny drops for them. The best part of it is, is that he doesn't even realise it. He thinks he's somehow helping people. Which he is, he's helping them to lose their money

People continue to lose money, because of the lies that certain people have said for a year. You can sweep it under the rug. I won't

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That's not really saying much and your logic is flawed.
This site also many games that;
1)Make considerable money to the dev(s).
2)Have games that continue development on a regular basis and,
3)Have games that have devs show their progress.
Hell, you even have games that promote this site like LoML.

The piracy card can only work so far until the realization that other games thrive and do well, in spite of being popular here.
I wasn't pulling the piracy card. I agree with you. My point was none of us a give BC slack on this.

I'm not ranting. I'm calling bluecat a scam artist, and his pr pet an enabler. Ranting implies I'm angry. I'm not. The situation is a comedy show

I know that the majority of people aren't twonks and can see things for how they are. Saying what I already know isn't useful to me. I'm talking about a minority. A select few people that continue to rob themselves

They do it because of the deluded things that a certain someone pr boy has said for a year. He's a facilitator for bluecat to milk people until the penny drops for them. The best part of it is, is that he doesn't even realise it. He thinks he's somehow helping people. Which he is, he's helping them to lose their money

People continue to lose money, because of the lies that certain people have said for a year. You can sweep it under the rug. I won't
Fair enough, but the ones still paying are in the Discord not here. If you really want to make people see the light, that would be the place to do it. Everyone here already agrees with you, more or less.

• Haha
Reactions: campfap and Jeancul

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
The developer posts regular (Paywalled) "Status Updates" and is active somewhat in his own discord, never the less by the rules of this site his project is still considered to be in active development but again only in the most technical of senses.
That forum rule must be changed, in my opinion sharing a post on Patreon or a message on Discord does not mean that the project is alive or that the dev is working. On what proof are you basing your claims? On the dev faith? The forum must change the rules and put a reasonable maximum amount of time for each update (1 year?), after that IF the developer has not released an update or serious proof that in this time lapse he has not been working the game will have the abandoned tag automatically.
The abandoned tag will be removed if and when the dev will release the next game update.
I'm surprised the staff has not already implemented something like this given that this forum is focused on game developing.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That forum rule must be changed, in my opinion sharing a post on Patreon or a message on Discord does not mean that the project is alive or that the dev is working. On what proof are you basing your claims? On the dev faith? The forum must change the rules and put a reasonable maximum amount of time for each update (1 year?), after that IF the developer has not released an update or serious proof that in this time lapse he has not been working the game will have the abandoned tag automatically.
The abandoned tag will be removed if and when the dev will release the next game update.
I'm surprised the staff has not already implemented something like this given that this forum is focused on game developing.
I suspect it's because no one actually goes to the mods about it. People complain about it in a thread like this and leave it at that. The mods themselves have said they don't see an issue with how this is happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minx077

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I suspect it's because no one actually goes to the mods about it. People complain about it in a thread like this and leave it at that. The mods themselves have said they don't see an issue with how this is happening.
I would say, the rule should be changed also to only take into account public patreon etc posts. Regardless of if a devs likes / agrees with it or not they get free publicity here and if they want to written update posts behind a pay wall this site should consider it not an update at all. Look at all the other games in the global industry that has piracy, all their updates (patch notes, future plans, etc) are all freely available regardless if you bought the game or not. It should be treated to this standard and if they don't follow it they can't complain if they get less interest / monetary gains as a result.

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
you guys are forgetting that this is not a piracy site, this site is just a place for 18+ game developer to gain publicity, i'm pretty sure the site owner, moderator or whatever you call it get some money or something from developer like this
that's why this loophole of 3 month exist, dev do nothing for 3 months then post a stats update without content update, that 3 month is enough time to gain another victim, even if its just 5$ per month

any comment like this one, or even comment that suggest the site owner taking developer side always get deleted immediately

Remember peeps, a true piracy site always taking pirate side, not the developer
if the site taking pirate side then this game should've got the abandoned or at the very least a warning tag long time ago, to prevent new ppl got scammed but nah, this site is on developer side

i remember some mod or something reply to me before my comment got deleted, that "there's no such warning tag is required, ppl can check comment to see what's going on"
A good excuse indeed, but here on comment section we don't know who's on dev side, PR ppl like skummy exist, whose only job is to lie and bullshitting ppl in favor of the dev

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes