Moltn

May 4, 2017
I try :)
Usually just installing the patch again usually helps when I run into this problem, You asked a while a go though, so I assume you've done that. If not, give it another shot.
I didn't ask anything. I just randomly saw your comment and had a good laugh out of it. :p

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
This has already been discussed in my previous post, please read it.
And it had been discussed repeatedly before that post. IIRC someone eventually petitioned the moderators and they agreed with something like what you suggested, only after 18 months instead of 12. Which puts the deadline at next month, but if they're strict about it it won't be until the end of the month:

Release Date: 2020-10-31

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
And it had been discussed repeatedly before that post.
I don't think this thread has any new ground to cover. The dead horse has been beaten into a paste thinner than graphene by this point. :ROFLMAO:

Going by BC's waffling about whether or not to use MTL, I highly doubt he's going to make the deadline even if it is the end of next month, though I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised as long as it's new content and not some piddly BS update.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So this has quietly died and it took me over a year to notice?
Damn.
Maybe. The dev team are clearly a bunch of bumbling idiots who when given a choice always seem to make the wrong one, but this thread are largely speculating how dire the situation is, so can't be trusted for facts either.

The best thing we can do is focus on other things, and let this sort itself out or not in it's own time.

Basically everyone should start another playthrough of Elden Ring. That'll keep you all busy for a while.

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
It's not dead. But it's not alive.

I guess you could say it is undead. :cool:
Schrodinger's Blue Cat

It's dead and alive until someone open the box... I mean, until someone of the team say they're just doing anything but work in the game or they admit that they're stuck and make time with the post on patreon and try don't lose money and followers.

Last edited:

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Schrodinger's Blue Cat

It's dead and alive until someone open the box... I mean, until someone of the team say they're just doing anything but work in the game or they admit that they're stuck and make time with the post on patreon and try don't lose money and followers.
I feel it's more like the game theory's paradox of the 'Prisoner's dilemna', with Latecomer and Bluecat being the participants. Or maybe it's more akin to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle where neither the direction of the game's development nor its present state of progress can possibly be measured with any precision. Or it's a zombie.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
We're coming to the end of March, and there's dead silence. We don't even have skummy to come here anymore to call us trolls and say something delusional about progress being made

Someone should remake this game, seeing as the current developers have left it anyway. The only thing that's still alive is the money they make on patreon. The rest is abandoned

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes