my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
did not follow the previous discussion on never ever update highs & lows recently but lets be serious here bois...

6M are exceeded long ago!! stop suggesting or lookin 4 reasons here!! senseless!!
time to put this game to abandoned status asap!!
jim raynor would say:

HELL!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
did not follow the previous discussion on never ever update highs & lows recently but lets be serious here bois...

6M are exceeded long ago!! stop suggesting or lookin 4 reasons here!! senseless!!
time to put this game to abandoned status asap!!
jim raynor would say:

HELL!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!
It was Tychus Findlay who said that, not Raynor.
That being said, lets play some good ol' SC2. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So I downloaded the game a few days back and invested all those hours only to find out that the game was last updated almost 2 years ago. Looks like we'll never get any content with Mao, Saki or any other girl now... :cry:. It's always sad when a developers starts prioritizing milking his patreons rather than releasing an actual update. Also, how do I get this scene? Is it even implemented in the game?
173988_4d2.jpg

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
So I downloaded the game a few days back and invested all those hours only to find out that the game was last updated almost 2 years ago. Looks like we'll never get any content with Mao, Saki or any other girl now... :cry:. It's always sad when a developers starts prioritizing milking his patreons rather than releasing an actual update. Also, how do I get this scene? Is it even implemented in the game?
View attachment 1729939
Yes first week don't know the exact day anymore (Day 4 Maybe?) or which answers are the right one as long as u are good to her u should be good i think (if this even plays a role for this scene).

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So I downloaded the game a few days back and invested all those hours only to find out that the game was last updated almost 2 years ago. Looks like we'll never get any content with Mao, Saki or any other girl now... :cry:.
There is supposedly a new update in April. I'd keep expectations low though.

• Sad
Reactions: RabbitHole69

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
There is supposedly a new update in April. I'd keep expectations low though.
*4 years later*

"Hey everyone! BC here! Unfortunately, the next update has been delayed again. The planets are in a slight misalignment and we are still waiting for the Second Coming Of Christ. But hang in there and keep the money rolling in!"

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
*4 years later*

"Hey everyone! BC here! Unfortunately, the next update has been delayed again. The planets are in a slight misalignment and we are still waiting for the Second Coming Of Christ. But hang in there and keep the money rolling in!"
That is way too much optimism and details for a Bluecat post. A real one would say that they ran into problems, won't say what the problems are, tell us how the merges in the future will be faster, how they added something to the merge that is amazing and will be ground breaking but in reality is nothing but it makes it look like they are working, how they changed the font to comic sans, how they are doing the translations for all the people that speak Njerep, and how the merge will be released when its done, but never tell you how far along they are or how much is done.

Yeah...just yeah...

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I find it funny that developers like bluecat complain about this site, and yet try and manipulate its rules so they can gain more money and exposure from it. Bluecats been evading being tagged for over a year. I'm sure it is a 'coincidence' that something will be released now that it'll be tagged in a month. Even though nothing will be released anyway

I'm probably not going to comment on this thread again because bluecat doesn't deserve the recognition. Any interaction makes this game look alive when it isn't. And he's making money from that
I totally agree. What's unfortunate is that behavior like this and this genre still have people donating and supporting them thus enabling such behavior in the future. Of course, not all.
It's why I never liked the whole "monthly donation" thing but it is what it is. People want to throw money away, who am I to judge?
For me, it's 'actions speak louder than words' and until then, people can spew any and all excuse or argument they want in defense of ES (and similar games in dev.) but I'll patiently wait and see.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I totally agree. What's unfortunate is that behavior like this and this genre still have people donating and supporting them thus enabling such behavior in the future. Of course, not all.
It's why I never liked the whole "monthly donation" thing but it is what it is. People want to throw money away, who am I to judge?
For me, it's 'actions speak louder than words' and until then, people can spew any and all excuse or argument they want in defense of ES (and similar games in dev.) but I'll patiently wait and see.
I always wonder if there was a new update when i look at this thread and do not see an "abandoned" or let's be honest "on hold" prefix on it. Why the hell hasn't this happened yet?! I would need to look into it, but isn't nearly 2 years without an update some damn record?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes