Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
People should get on the Discord voice channel and sing Auld Lang Syne at midnight on the 30th.
He is Austrian not Scottish. Wouldn't Mozart's Funeral March be a better selection. Having said that he is a big fan of all things Japanese and in Japan shops and museums play Auld Lang Syne just before closing to let me know its time to leave.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
He is Austrian not Scottish. Wouldn't Mozart's Funeral March be a better selection. Having said that he is a big fan of all things Japanese and in Japan shops and museums play Auld Lang Syne just before closing to let me know its time to leave.
In the U.S. it is sung to celebrate the New Year, which in this case would be the transition to Abandoned status.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
People should get on the Discord voice channel and sing Auld Lang Syne at midnight on the 30th.
Good luck. From what I have seen, anyone that brings up the topic of an update either gets completely ignored, given an excuse, or ban from the channel. There is no Progress channel anymore, no Update channel, and EVERYTHING is locked behind a paywall on his Patreon, including written updates.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Good luck. From what I have seen, anyone that brings up the topic of an update either gets completely ignored, given an excuse, or ban from the channel. There is no Progress channel anymore, no Update channel, and EVERYTHING is locked behind a paywall on his Patreon, including written updates.
Don't think I've ever seen a ban, but asking questions tends to get belligerence in response, if you get a response at all.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I havnt posted on this thread in a long while. Mainly due to the fact the last time i posted it got deleted cause i was defending Blue and the progress on the VN. Now i was a patreon at the $100 dollar lvl and have a char in the VN. But due to moving and other financial things i had to stop my payments. But i still hope and check everyday to see if this VN has restarted. And i will continue to hope it does even though it is looking more and more like it wont. To all of the Negative folks in this thread all i have to say is this. It seems you all have given up on this VN. So why stay here and continue to spread the hate? Move on to other things and be happy.Or are your lives that boring that you have to come on to an internet forum and spread hate? But enough of that like i already said i will continue to hope this VN move on and if it does i hope i will be able to find some Money to support it cause imo it deserves to be supported. Well once it has a record of moving forward again that is.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I havnt posted on this thread in a long while. Mainly due to the fact the last time i posted it got deleted cause i was defending Blue and the progress on the VN. Now i was a patreon at the $100 dollar lvl and have a char in the VN. But due to moving and other financial things i had to stop my payments. But i still hope and check everyday to see if this VN has restarted. And i will continue to hope it does even though it is looking more and more like it wont. To all of the Negative folks in this thread all i have to say is this. It seems you all have given up on this VN. So why stay here and continue to spread the hate? Move on to other things and be happy.Or are your lives that boring that you have to come on to an internet forum and spread hate? But enough of that like i already said i will continue to hope this VN move on and if it does i hope i will be able to find some Money to support it cause imo it deserves to be supported. Well once it has a record of moving forward again that is.
Also see: Definition Of Insanity.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Its fun to visit this thread once in a while

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
People find various things entertaining, what may be boring to you may not be to others. Case in point, you also have a lot of posts on these forums so clearly this isn't that much of a boring place in general, eh?

Personally I don't think the game deserves monetary support until they have a few consistent updates under their belt post this 2 year wait and have proven themselves to be back on track and not going to pull this 2 year break stunt again. The post up above mentioning discord channels related to it's progress being deleted certainly does not inspire confidence for the near future or long term. Almost seems like a winding down if anything.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Skalli and Jeancul

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
People find various things entertaining, what may be boring to you may not be to others. Case in point, you also have a lot of posts on these forums so clearly this isn't that much of a boring place in general, eh?

Personally I don't think the game deserves monetary support until they have a few consistent updates under their belt post this 2 year wait and have proven themselves to be back on track and not going to pull this 2 year break stunt again. The post up above mentioning discord channels related to it's progress being deleted certainly does not inspire confidence for the near future or long term. Almost seems like a winding down if anything.
1st So coming in here and spreading hate is fun for some folks? Then they need to get a life or something lol. 2nd I did say after they had a record of moving forward again. Not before. About supporting them again. 3rd I am a mod or something like that in that Discord and there to my Knowledge never been any of them channels. That is just folks trying to spread hate and miss information. And i have been a mod there since before the first Merge that happened.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
1st So coming in here and spreading hate is fun for some folks? Then they need to get a life or something lol. 2nd I did say after they had a record of moving forward again. Not before. About supporting them again. 3rd I am a mod or something like that in that Discord and there to my Knowledge never been any of them channels. That is just folks trying to spread hate and miss information. And i have been a mod there since before the first Merge that happened.
Not all "negativity" is hate spreading, some is simple fact finding and holding those responsible accountable for false promises and lack of development.
Ad hominem, seriously? Kinda ruined your argument with that fallacy.
Lastly, whatever you are/were in Discord is irrelevant unless you can assure us or provide any sort of proof of the progression of the game in a manner more believable than Skummy Ecchi has thus far.

Last edited:

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Its not hate, its a reality check from people serially disappointed by lies, broken promises and failures, whilst the game continues to hoover up indecent amounts of money from fools such as yourself. Your woke narrative of haughtilly cancelling everyone by calling them spreaders of hate or "Miss Information" (who is that, your sister?) doesn't work. For someone who claims to be a mod "or something", you say absolutely nothing positive about game progress, development, timescales, or anything positive about the game. You are all about deflection, and thats probably the most relevant thing to take from your comments

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
You make it sound like we're shaking with rage and cursing bluecat. It's not the case. And if you'd listened, you wouldn't have been misled by him for so long. There's only one person to blame for the game being dead. And it's none of us

Besides, the fact that you think he deserves even more money is concerning. He's done legitimately nothing for 18 months. There are hundreds of developers on this website that deserve support, bluecat is not one of them. Complaining to us, when you should be asking bluecat why he's ran off with your money, is just a waste of your time

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
You make it sound like we're shaking with rage and cursing bluecat. It's not the case. And if you'd listened, you wouldn't have been misled by him for so long. There's only one person to blame for the game being dead. And it's none of us

Besides, the fact that you think he deserves even more money is concerning. He's done legitimately nothing for 18 months. There are hundreds of developers on this website that deserve support, bluecat is not one of them. Complaining to us, when you should be asking bluecat why he's ran off with your money, is just a waste of your time
And why would i listen to a bunch of folks who probably never paid a cent to this VN. And i wasnt misled by him if you actually read all that i posted i said i had to stop paying him. And would have anyways if i hadnt moved. I will not pay for something i am not getting. He does deserve more money if and only if he can prove that the VN will continue and finish. And only then would he deserve more money.

Its not hate, its a reality check from people serially disappointed by lies, broken promises and failures, whilst the game continues to hoover up indecent amounts of money from fools such as yourself. Your woke narrative of haughtilly cancelling everyone by calling them spreaders of hate or "Miss Information" (who is that, your sister?) doesn't work. For someone who claims to be a mod "or something", you say absolutely nothing positive about game progress, development, timescales, or anything positive about the game. You are all about deflection, and thats probably the most relevant thing to take from your comments
It is hate to some degree. And if you like the other person above had read what i had posted i said i no longer support him because i had to stop. And if didnt have to stop i would have because i refuse to pay for something i am not getting. I am or was a Mod or something on his discord. What is there positive to say about the game progress, development or timescale. There has been none to my knowledge. I was responding to the person that mentions someone else saying certain channels that have never been there to my knowledge had been deleted nothing more.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
And why would i listen to a bunch of folks who probably never paid a cent to this VN. And i wasnt misled by him if you actually read all that i posted i said i had to stop paying him. And would have anyways if i hadnt moved. I will not pay for something i am not getting. He does deserve more money if and only if he can prove that the VN will continue and finish. And only then would he deserve more money.

It is hate to some degree. And if you like the other person above had read what i had posted i said i no longer support him because i had to stop. And if didnt have to stop i would have because i refuse to pay for something i am not getting. I am or was a Mod or something on his discord. What is there positive to say about the game progress, development or timescale. There has been none to my knowledge. I was responding to the person that mentions someone else saying certain channels that have never been there to my knowledge had been deleted nothing more.
I read. As does everyone else. And I read you backpedalling now at about 100mph. It's about time you woke up:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016

Could you quote a few examples from this thread, of what you think here is hate?

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
... i no longer support him because i had to stop. And if didnt have to stop i would have because i refuse to pay for something i am not getting.
Unless this isn't you, it seems you're portraying your intentions differently here vs. there:

Maybe though you're speaking truth here, whereas over there you felt it necessary to dissemble a bit because
Don't think I've ever seen a ban, but asking questions tends to get belligerence in response, if you get a response at all.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Unless this isn't you, it seems you're portraying your intentions differently here vs. there:

Maybe though you're speaking truth here, whereas over there you felt it necessary to dissemble a bit because
Why am I being quoted in this?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes