• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Your definition of "something" in general and especially of "something worth even a penny" is fucked into oblivion... ;-)
Who am I, trying to convince a fanboy-simpleton who bends over so willingly while spreading bs amongst other things? (...) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

(On top of this the "Update" was something lying around for ages and didn't contribute anything meaningful, just like your "statement"...)
Was that update that released 6 months ago good & nice to see? Yes, no one denies this. (Conveniently around the timing of this game getting marked as Abandoned back then though, and yes most of this update had been done for 2 years - Don't believe? Go crawl through the history and find it yourself)

However, was that the update we have been expecting for 2 years? No. And that update has still not been released yet.

That update 6 months ago evidently, didn't even prove a return to form for Bluecat because when he was consistent we would've had multiple updates in the past 6 months and yet we've gotten nothing. Scratch that actually, we did get something - more proof of bluecat lying to his patrons on discord.

If you still can't see sense past this, then you do you. Perhaps your sensei has something to give you when you crawl to him?

(off topic: I wonder if bluecat patrons are closet NTR fans that don't know it?)

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Was that update that released 6 months ago good & nice to see? Yes, no one denies this. (Conveniently around the timing of this game getting marked as Abandoned back then though, and yes most of this update had been done for 2 years - Don't believe? Go crawl through the history and find it yourself)

However, was that the update we have been expecting for 2 years? No. And that update has still not been released yet.

That update 6 months ago evidently, didn't even prove a return to form for Bluecat because when he was consistent we would've had multiple updates in the past 6 months and yet we've gotten nothing. Scratch that actually, we did get something - more proof of bluecat lying to his patrons on discord.

If you still can't see sense past this, then you do you. Perhaps your sensei has something to give you when you crawl to him?

(off topic: I wonder if bluecat patrons are closet NTR fans that don't know it?)
Well... I guess you're quoting the wrong person...
I've never defended bluecat and I've been stating that he just put out something that was getting dusty on his HDD/SDD/whatever... I stated he didn't do anything serious for 2 yrs now and I said I can't believe people still follow him or defend him.

...You may want to read my post again and adjust your statement... ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dukez
May 15, 2022
off topic: I wonder if bluecat patrons are closet NTR fans that don't know it?
They are definitely cucks.

First the guy thanking Bluecat for milking him for 2 years.
Now we have the Bluecat defender saying that there is not nothing for the past 2 years.

Sometimes I wonder how gullible these people really are. I can imagine this defender going home after work, seeing some guy boinking his wife, yells at his wife "Hey you are cheating on me", and she says "No honey, he is just massaging my insides with his dick". I bet you cash money that that defender would just smile and say "Ok dear".

If you can listen to a person tell you for over 2 years that its coming, while paying for those 2 years, and believe him, well then you'll believe anything.

Jan 10, 2019
Man, your sense of time is really fucked if you think 6 months is 2 years
lets go down the logic train my guy, how long has it been since the last update? how much content was in that update? how long a span of time was it before that update came out? is the amount of content proportional to the time it took to make it in comparison to past game updates? have you seen a lick of proof the merge is being worked on? has the cat regularly refused to provide said proof? is there any real sign that future content will be coming out in a timely manor?

There is a reason this game has the abandoned tag boi and its not cuse of some secret cabal of haters, its because ya boi is jerking your chain and your a deluded enough to believe it. at this point i have more trust in the developer of monster girl island then in this drek.

the only reason i am still here is in memory to a once interesting game and for the lols this community has given me over the YEARS of waiting for a return to form by BC and to laugh at people like you. and if you think all will be forgiven just because BC shat out 2 weeks of work in 2 years you have to be kidding yourself. thanks for being my entertainment for the morning have a great day.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
don't get your hopes up too high, there is a reason for the "abandoned" tag.
I figured as much some games also have a too big of a download file while my computer can run good games like cyberpunk 2077 big download files like 4gig take way too long to download and am forced to ignore.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I figured as much some games also have a too big of a download file while my computer can run good games like cyberpunk 2077 big download files like 4gig take way too long to download and am forced to ignore.
I don't think the capabilities of your gaming PC and your internet download speeds are related in the slightest. We can't blame BlueCat for this one.

Reactions: octav3k

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I don't think the capabilities of your gaming PC and your internet download speeds are related in the slightest. We can't blame BlueCat for this one.
nope it's no ones fault I was just mentioning that files that are that much in gig I have a hard time downloading most of the vn games that I wanted to try are over 2gig.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
nope it's no ones fault I was just mentioning that files that are that much in gig I have a hard time downloading most of the vn games that I wanted to try are over 2gig.
I mean cyberpunk is like 10x bigger in terms of downloading. If you have slow speeds while downloading you should try out all the different mirrors and see which ones download the fastest since it changes depending on where you are.

As others said though, I wouldn't expect the merge any time soon...

Heck if there was a way to encrypt renpy that can't be unren'd I'd somewhat consider self merging it again for fun but also so bluecat couldn't just yoink a finished version :KEK: but I don't think you can, probably would have to look into using a different engine instead if I wanted that. /shrug

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I mean cyberpunk is like 10x bigger in terms of downloading. If you have slow speeds while downloading you should try out all the different mirrors and see which ones download the fastest since it changes depending on where you are.

As others said though, I wouldn't expect the merge any time soon...

Heck if there was a way to encrypt renpy that can't be unren'd I'd somewhat consider self merging it again for fun but also so bluecat couldn't just yoink a finished version :KEK: but I don't think you can, probably would have to look into using a different engine instead if I wanted that. /shrug
I could not download any I had to pay for the game Luckly with my steam card I got for christmas, still it was in a way free to me because I did not have to pay with my own money.

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
Death Game, if you want hope, maybe someone can take this project. I don't think BlueScam gonna say something, he will risk the stole money.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes