• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 2289835

Didn't answer the question: Check.
Gave the answer about how its donating instead of paying: Check
Showed the mentality of the patrons: Check

I really need to start a pyramid scheme and get these people in on it. I'd be richer than Bill Gates. Just say "donations" and they all become blind to reality.
Its really pathetic of Bluecat. I think the justification of donating only works if the supporters are two digit numbers or lower and within a certain threshold of earnings accompanied by certain time of inactivity, anymore then its white knighting and its pathetic fanboying.

Mods don't bloody delete my comment because of my insult of Bluecat, everyone in this thread knows he is taking advantage of not working while earning with no news if he was in any understandable situation/s. Also you guys don't delete certain reported insulting comments you just bloody change the comments, bloody biased people.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 2289835

I really need to start a pyramid scheme and get these people in on it. I'd be richer than Bill Gates. Just say "donations" and they all become blind to reality.
A fool and his money are soon parted... really is a true saying. Someone should ask that fella a question about what happens if that "promise" of content never comes to fruition, what have your donations meant by that point?

Also I like how we are like a week past and bluecat's said nothing it seems. Truly a role model isn't he.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
A fool and his money are soon parted... really is a true saying. Someone should ask that fella a question about what happens if that "promise" of content never comes to fruition, what have your donations meant by that point?

Also I like how we are like a week past and bluecat's said nothing it seems. Truly a role model isn't he.
It's sadly the reality of these donation sites. No recourse or actionable protocols for what is here a lack of effort.
The whole "It's a donation, you have no right to demand anything" while technically true, is a slippery slope as without any punishment for any possible abuse of these systems, the advent of scammers will inevitably grow.
Donate to our church, get a packet of some holy water and win at life. :poop:

Jan 10, 2019
there are far too many unprincipled people in this world who will gladly allow themselves to be taken advantage of and robbed of their finances, if its for something they like or identify with. it is an unfortunate failing of the modern generations that they fall heavily into tribalistic collectivism and other such cult like behavior while paradoxically defending their world view by believing that they are an independent actor and its everyone else thats acting as a brainwashed mob.

they will exabit the same behavior as crabs in a bucket and pull everyone back down with them because there scared to be the last one left standing or even thinking that maybe they were wrong or made a choice that was anything less then prefect.

we see it here we see it with gaming systems we see it in the games themselves we see it in politics with movies with religion with sports ball teams everything really, its part of everyday society now its human nature.

once you got them riding on that hopeium and put a moderate amount of effort into something that benefits them or makes them happy at some point even if you don't anymore, they will fight to the death to defend you even as you pick their pockets steal there lunch money and break there knee caps. they will insist its not happening and then claim everyone else pointing it out is wrong and evil. its humanity now. i mean for fuck sakes spoony still has patrons and simps and he hasn't done anything more then rant on twitter in almost a decade.

and on one last depressing note if you think your the odd one out and its everyone else that is crazy and you are somehow immune to this behavior you probably aren't, its just your the odd one out on this subject.

(and yes i realize the irony and pointlessness of discussing principles and societal and cultural observations on a pirate site. and in the comment section of ES of all things.)

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017

Man, like clockwork. Doesn't matter how much a person's made, the second they start slipping on their previous schedule y'all start screaming fraud. Amazing.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Man, like clockwork. Doesn't matter how much a person's made, the second they start slipping on their previous schedule y'all start screaming fraud. Amazing.
It is "amazing" how "slipping" - doing nothing (!) - for years is still called "slipping" by some deniers of reality... "The second" they start slipping doesn't bother anyone. Sure, people ask questions and usually, devs react, inform their fanbase and things go on smoothly. In fact, the actual situation here - people paying for YEARS on end while receiving nothing - proves beyond every doubt to any at least barely sane person literally nothing bad happens for devs. They still get money for years, obviously, despite, like in this case, actively treating their fanbase like dirt. Insulting them, banning them, breaking promises, giving out laughable schedules, and never meeting one of them even for the slightest of progress while taking the money.
You can call it what you want. Scam, fraud... In fact, this is a legal matter in this special dimension here...

I'm very curious how you think this was "nothing"
"Nothing" is what people supporting him got for the last two years. "Nothing" is "nothing", so not that hard to get why he states it as it is - unless you're among those people mentioned above: not even barely sane...

May 15, 2022
Start slipping? Ok lets see.
2020: Patrons vote for the merge because Bluecat says it'll be done by the end of 2020.
2021: Every 3 months Bluecat posts a nothing sandwich until September when he makes a poll asking if patrons want a 2021 release or keep the character cards in for a 2022 release. Patrons voted for 2021.
2022: A life-support "update" was dropped in July that was, in Bluecats own words, already done in January 2021. It was asked on Discord if the merge will be done by the end of 2022. Bluecat answered yes.

Start slipping? No mate. Bluecat was slipping in 2020.

I'm very curious how you think this was "nothing"
See above. The first month 1 merge post was August 2020. 28 months later and where is the merge? 3 times Bluecat has said that it will be out by the end of the year, 3 times we watch the year go by with NOTHING. How about all the regular updates that could have been made in those two years?

He has had two whole. Fucking. YEARS! To get shit done and what has been done? An "update" that was done a year ago and was broken and no merge.

He keeps his patreon open, charges each month, for what!? So you guys can keep hugging each other on Discord? Need a hug that bad that you need to pay 5 dollars a month for years?

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Perhaps BlueCat should do another poll, see if his (insert your own word here) supporters still want the merge done first after all this time and nothing to show for it or if they want him to do the rest of the days in the month before the game supposedly changes after the first month is done.

Reactions: Skalli

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Sorry, but BC has spent as much time now doing nothing as he's had making the game initially. How warped is it to think this is only "slipping" on a work schedule. The mental gymnastics one has to make to justify this sort of behavior is Herculean.

Jan 10, 2019
Perhaps BlueCat should do another poll, see if his (insert your own word here) supporters still want the merge done first after all this time and nothing to show for it or if they want him to do the rest of the days in the month before the game supposedly changes after the first month is done.
still wont get new days and you know it

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Dukez

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Man, your sense of time is really fucked if you think 6 months is 2 years
Your definition of "something" in general and especially of "something worth even a penny" is fucked into oblivion... ;-)
Who am I, trying to convince a fanboy-simpleton who bends over so willingly while spreading bs amongst other things? (...) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

(On top of this the "Update" was something lying around for ages and didn't contribute anything meaningful, just like your "statement"...)

Reactions: Bloodguard

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
Nice to see that Blue still have so many loyal fans here who keep this thread alive.

Dunno what u trying to do here, Skummy not here anymore, Blue don't care since the last time he logged here was a week after his patreon post which was probably him talking with mods to get the tag off.

Wake up, this game is dead just move on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes