May 15, 2022
The truth is simple, A LOT of mistakes and even worse decisions have been made and the only way to save some face with the community (if still possible) would be owning up to them. It's simply far to late for "explanations" that basically boil down to "not my fault because ...".
So the only way for him to save some face is to own up to those terrible choices? Then why does he ban people on discord that call him out on the bullshit that was the last 2 years? That is not owning up to it. Its silencing the criticism which at this point he has earned every single bit of.

How about making posts speaking up about these terrible choices instead of blaming others. The post he made in July he threw Latecomer and other team members under the bus. This is Bluecats project. Not Latecomers or others. He should be the one owning up to the problems.

Yes current state is frustrating for everyone but I truly don't believe it is on purpose or in order to "milk" money out of people for doing nothing.
It may not be intentional but he is also not doing anything to change peoples minds. For 2 years now he has not paused his patreon. He continues to collect from people while releasing nothing. I believe that if Bluecat is not intentionally milking people then he definitely sees each month that people will keep paying so he keeps collecting. Why say no to free money?

But I AM saying cut him some slack.
He already is getting enough slack from the hug fest echo chamber on Discord. People don't need to cut him slack. He needs to be reminded of those choices he made and the lack of content in 2 years. How else can someone grow and learn from those mistakes?

Just a few of my opinions, but opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they usually stink.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Raven Tomoe is this really abandond
iff this whill be a shame
i whas still hopingwhe whould be able to bang his middle real daughter
As someone that makes Fanart for the games they love/played I hope it's not but the only person that could answer that question is Blue Cat himself he says his working on it so you can ether take it on his words that it's being work on or like others move on to other projects by other devs but I will continue to make fanart of the girls an post them here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
More Fanart
View attachment 2265550 First attempt on Becky View attachment 2265551
Satsune: Bet lonely here all by myself would you join me promise I won't bite "TOO HARD" View attachment 2265554 Wonder how Sensei will explain himself this time around with Alice....this would be an prefect time for Crazy nurse to pop up to give an shot to Alice...Sleepy Sleepy
Always impressed by how much your able to recreate a characters likeness, good camera shots you got there as well :)

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I am wondering what happen that this game is now abandoned ?
While it is tagged incest from the way the game is reading there will be no incest in it.
Due to the fact that not only he told Fuyu that if she was his daughter he would not be with her because incest is wrong
Also his sister told her daughter that she is not blood related to him so she could do things that his real daughters could not do.
That of course made me unhappy about it.
The story is nice but now you got his own sister trying to destroy his family just like his mother would try to do is not good either.
I know if the youngest daughter had done what she did to his sister's daughter then I would have tanned her ass so she would not sit down for a week at the bare min.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I am wondering what happen that this game is now abandoned ?
While it is tagged incest from the way the game is reading there will be no incest in it.
Due to the fact that not only he told Fuyu that if she was his daughter he would not be with her because incest is wrong
Also his sister told her daughter that she is not blood related to him so she could do things that his real daughters could not do.
That of course made me unhappy about it.
The story is nice but now you got his own sister trying to destroy his family just like his mother would try to do is not good either.
I know if the youngest daughter had done what she did to his sister's daughter then I would have tanned her ass so she would not sit down for a week at the bare min.
1) What happened to the game is a lazy developer, who reeks in the profits some simps throw at him. Guess he will only start to "work" again when and if they stop giving him money in significant amounts for literally nothing but lame excuses and broken promises...
2) There IS incest in the game with the patches for this content, as goes for pretty much every game with this tag on this site / Patreon.
3) Storywise the things you mention are about subjective opinions. Guess everybody has his opinion on these things and they may differ. All of these have been discussed dozens of times here, nothing new to get from it.

Reactions: DoverUK25
Jan 10, 2019
Today is the day bois its gonna drop any minute now sometime within the next 14 years i mean hours, Freudian slip sorry. any minute now we can show all those nay sayers wrong if we just believe in blue cat noting can go wrong. It's gonna be a great new years surprise just you wait.

Jan 10, 2019
Today is the day bois its gonna drop any minute now sometime within the next 14 years i mean hours, Freudian slip sorry. any minute now we can show all those nay sayers wrong if we just believe in blue cat noting can go wrong. It's gonna be a great new years surprise just you wait.
I wonder how many more people are not going to know what sarcasm is.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes