Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
is dark mind patch makes the game an entirely different game? i only want to play this once, but i am afraid that dark mind might spoil the story or something, plus does it give different scenes or something?
The DM patch is the story as it was intended to be experienced. Without it you miss the bulk of the lewd scenes after week 1, and all the family fun times. Can't really imagine why someone would intentionally play without it, as the game doesn't make much sense this way. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Tried making some characters in the roomgirl game version to see how it would look, could be better and studio wise it would be a lot better if it had more mods ported over, like an FoV slider lol none the less also tried to somewhat do the over lighting bluecat would do on some of his scenes to the characters.

Fuyu waiting to be entered... bonus Mika version too.
fuyu.png
mika.png

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I wonder how often bluecat gets that dopamine hit from banning someone, maybe it puts him on a high for so long he can't do work :unsure:.

The longer the merge/update takes the more of a missed opportunity it is for a new parody/remake game to pop up. If it ever happens they should like call it Perverted Teacher made by RedDog :KEK:. +10 points if it got advertised in bluecat's discord.

p.s I demand royalties if this gets used hahah

Jan 10, 2019
naa its not like the dude above is saying, it more or less was abandoned, the "merge" started almost 2 years ago, no progress was made, the merge was essentially abandoned by BC, and from all anyone can tell BC and co dicked around for 2 years doing not much. a member of this community essently made a fan created merge in less then a day, not prefect but more then enough of what we as a community wanted. this update seams to be stitched together in less then 2 months of work entirely to stave off the "abandoned" tag which this game still got for a month. this update doesn't say "2 years of work" nor is it going to show me that they are back to releasing an update every few months. lets wait and see if they get back on track for real or go back to mysterious delays, never ending excuses and payed wall explanations again, before we start singing praises and pretending that BC and co haven't been just awful for 2 years.
so no points for being a prophet with this post but I fucking called it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't checked this thread in a while. Is the dev still claiming that he is working on this or is the game abandoned for real?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Yes still claims the merge will be done before next year.

On a completely unrelated note anyone seen skummy ecchi since may?
Oh he's still around just avoids posting in here like the plague for reasons even the slowest person could figure out by now.
I reckon his banned from the thread otherwise I bet he would've said something at some point.

Whatever happened to that random dev that popped in here recently and was working on the game supposedly, I don't think he ever responded to me asking him about the game lol.

Jan 10, 2019
I reckon his banned from the thread otherwise I bet he would've said something at some point.

Whatever happened to that random dev that popped in here recently and was working on the game supposedly, I don't think he ever responded to me asking him about the game lol.
no they never did.

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
I think self-awareness was starting to creep in and he finally decided to keep his word and stay away from the thread until he has anything to defend.
Which, given the fact that he not only wasn't paid to be BC's community manager but in fact paid a monthly fee for the privilege of doing so is fair the fuck enough.

I imagine he's still lurking, hoping against hope that, one fateful day, within the confines of the next fiscal year, he'll be able to come here and type out "See, told you lot that BC would deliver the month one merge! IN YOUR FACE" without feeling like an idiot.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am pretty sure a lot of you did not read anything Skummy posted

He stated time and again how he was frustrated with the delay waiting for the merge and the incompetence of the team. They were also hanging him out to dry with the promise dates they wanted him to tell us and then failing and he said at one point that final date if they missed it, he would never come back or defend them again.

They missed it.

He hasn't been back.

(EDIT)
opiex942 Of course he would be on Discord he still wants the VN to continue, that has nothing to do with this thread

Also why wouldn't he still come to F95 and all the threads he has come to before, that has nothing to do with this thread

Your whole post is basically useless info that doesn't support your random conclusion that he lies in wait to come post an "I told you so"

What it does circumstantially show is that the frustration and toxicity of this thread and the actions of BC team left him never wanting to return here, this specific thread.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

He stated time and again how he was frustrated with the delay waiting for the merge and the incompetence of the team. They were also hanging him out to dry with the promise dates they wanted him to tell us and then failing and he said at one point that final date if they missed it, he would never come back or defend them again.

They missed it.

He hasn't been back.
I mean BC doesn't post on this thread so people have to aim their anger at someone.

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018

They missed it.

He hasn't been back.
A cursory search shows he's been lurking around here.

A second, just as cursory, search show's he's also active in the discord.

He'll be back. As soon as there's anything even remotely defensible, he'll be back.

Reactions: Cedrog and Raxac
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes