Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Ayo not a surprise to see bluecat once again lying, wonder what excuse he'll come up with this time or maybe he just ignores he ever said that?

Taking a look at his patreon, I think he took off the 'goals' a while ago and now he only had one but what's more interesting is he took off locked previews of posts he makes altogether. Before you could see if he posted something recently or not and see the title even if you couldn't see the contents and now it's just gone altogether lol.

This dudes really trying to play a game of cat and mouse and trying every little thing he can do to hide away and bring in the cash while doing nothing lol.

I guess he must of felt some pressure if he went to the effort to hide more stuff from 'non-payers' on patreon.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Omg the merge!! Isn't it beautiful. As grandiose as a blind man in a dark, round room being told to pee in the corner. It's nirvana!

Seriously, was anyone surprised?

Reactions: octav3k

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Omg the merge!! Isn't it beautiful. As grandiose as a blind man in a dark, round room being told to pee in the corner. It's nirvana!

Seriously, was anyone surprised?
I highly doubt anyone is actually surprised by BC's bullshit and lies by now. We can still hold out hope that they changed their ways.....pffffft I can't type that with a straight face lol.

Reactions: Wolfen5
Jan 10, 2019
when yall get the latest excuse DLC drop it I want to see what new and enterally correctable problem popped up now that's preventing him from just stitching the games scenes together in a day and releasing that LIKE WE ALL WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
i even read the FAQ and im still confused about how to play this game...

FAQ says "download full or split or compressed or torrent then patch with dark mind"

Full is week 1, days 1-7... what about the other days? is it just bad labelling/paragraphing and it's actually the entire 23 days?

i ended up downloading :
- full single link days 1-7
- week 2, days 8-14
- week 3, days 15-21
- day 22-23 final
- dark patch

week 15-21 file name is called D2021... Day 20 to 21? dafuk
Dark patch file name says it's day 22+23 (what about the rest of the days? :/

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
2023-01-02.png Click here I circled for you for week 1 click on week 1 final week 2 is days 8-14final week 3 is days 21-22 finale hope that's helps

Reactions: Zooch

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
(what about the rest of the days? :/
I know it’s not what was asked, and it’s somewhat out of context, but it’s just such an appropriate question / statement to end a post with on this thread. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Of course: New Year, New Start. This’ll be the time when…
No. can’t say it.:censored:

May 15, 2022
Capturementality.PNG

Didn't answer the question: Check.
Gave the answer about how its donating instead of paying: Check
Showed the mentality of the patrons: Check

I really need to start a pyramid scheme and get these people in on it. I'd be richer than Bill Gates. Just say "donations" and they all become blind to reality.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes