Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
Why is it NO ONE seems to know how to use this site????

It is not Rocket Science

Electricity, cooking, gardening aren't rocket science, not for that all us know all about that. Not all of us use this site for hours, or even use any other site like this, I don't say you do, but have comprension of it, if you know doesn't mean others know.
Don't be condescending.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
why should those projects even still be on here, if theyre abandoned? they don't serve a purpose, like your shitty comments. and i'm not a troll, just a basic f95 user, looking for projects that aren't just cluttering up site space with their uselessness.
Well I'm glad they are still here myself. Abandoned games are dumped in many different stages of development. Some of the abandoned games on here are the best I have played. The Tyrant, Ecchi Sensei, Coceter Chronicles, A Mothers Love, etc. Just because they will not be finished for various reasons, does not make them useless.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
why should those projects even still be on here, if theyre abandoned? they don't serve a purpose, like your shitty comments. and i'm not a troll, just a basic f95 user, looking for projects that aren't just cluttering up site space with their uselessness.
Some people still like to play what content there is for some of these games.
Well I'm glad they are still here myself. Abandoned games are dumped in many different stages of development. Some of the abandoned games on here are the best I have played. The Tyrant, Ecchi Sensei, Coceter Chronicles, A Mothers Love, etc. Just because they will not be finished for various reasons, does not make them useless.
Better said, Bloodguard.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, need some help here. Trying to put the LewdPatch into the games but it is confusing. I loaded the Week 1 LP into the Week 1 game. It recognizes the patch but says it's not the latest. So I go back to the LewdPatcher and there are single-day LP patches at least for the first week, but, it gives you an Alpha and a Beta for each day. Do I load both? Or which should I use? and what's the difference between Alpha and Beta? Please, be serious, I am very confused at this time.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
100%

Look up to the thread top where it says "ignore thread" and click that

BOOM

It is now gone from the site

Why is it NO ONE seems to know how to use this site????

It is not Rocket Science
I need to unignore stuff if i want to ignore more, so i only use it for active games i dont want to see in my latest updates ^^

And this is why I hate myself for not have stoped playing these games yet... I mean, I can count on my fingers how many of them have the completed tag instead of the abandoned or on hold ones...
Just use the search filter "completed" and play the stuff that got done instead of playing unfinished stuff at the risk of never seeing it finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k
May 15, 2022
Hey guys, need some help here. Trying to put the LewdPatch into the games but it is confusing. I loaded the Week 1 LP into the Week 1 game. It recognizes the patch but says it's not the latest. So I go back to the LewdPatcher and there are single-day LP patches at least for the first week, but, it gives you an Alpha and a Beta for each day. Do I load both? Or which should I use? and what's the difference between Alpha and Beta? Please, be serious, I am very confused at this time.
Week 1 - Week 1 Final
Week 2 - Day 8-14 final
Week 3 - Day 20-21 Final
Week 4 - Day 22-23 Final

Jan 10, 2019
my guy, some of us like to experience or play abandoned games and some games only drop an update once a year temporally giving themselves the abandoned tag. take some personal responsibility and solve your own annoyances rather then expecting the world which is filled with different people with different preferences goals and priorities to do labor for you or adapt themselves to your whims and desires especially when you have the tools to solve you own problems in front of your eyes.

Jan 10, 2019
Hugs and silence.

Bluecat doesn't need to make posts or give any news. The abandoned tag has already been put on. He doesn't need to post every 3 months to keep it off like he did in 2021.
I am aware, just poking my head in every few days to see if the cat has the
testículos to actually make an excuse for our amusement or if he is just going further mask off.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Martingale

Oct 1, 2018
Who cares at this point.

And I'm not even talking about lack of updates, but the direction in general.

Remember how in the beginning there was this overarching plot about suspended girls and the previous teacher and all the implications of some shady stuff and hidden power struggles between various groups?
And notice how last couple of days it's just: sensei approaches some girls, talks about some bullshit, makes plans for future meeting, things get sexual, repeat.

If you're still holding out hope for this project maybe take a step back and consider if it not just sunk-cost fallacy talking.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Honestly? I never cared about the ex-teach at all. There was no wait for some big reveal of a mystery. All i ever wanted from this game were the girls and tons of lesbian scenes. Well, okay, a merge would have been nice, but i dont think i would uphold my frustration against the dev if there would be finally some updates in a quality this game demands.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes