dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
can someone help me with how to make the mac version work. when i click on it, it says this app cant be opened. thanks

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
if its like the last halloween special, i will pass on this one
It's not, but I suppose that's subjective and will depend on what you are referring to.

I wish developers stopped wasting time with those "Helloween-Christmas-Easter-Holidays" specials. Random sex with random characters at random places. Whats the point?
If I recall, I believe that the Valentines special revealed important, character story lines.

Thanks for the report, I'll see if it can be fixed for the next main release
Not sure if you are part of the development team or if you are in contact with the development team, but either way, I am curious about the animations. Not sure which engine you are using, but it looks like honey select. I believe that there are built-in animations for orgasms. While playing Ecchi Sensei, I noticed that they were never used. Might be worth looking into. Then again, there are also built-in sounds for moans and such, which would make the game a whole lot better, also. Cheers.

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
It's not, but I suppose that's subjective and will depend on what you are referring to.
You are right, indeed it is subjective :) What i meant is, the last special felt like not having the same quality-standards as anything else from Bluecat and his team. It felt rushed for instance, with no dialogue except "mmhhhh, aaarrhg, GAAAA", and it was plain ugly/disgusting (imo HRHR). Maybe if people have a necrophiliactic fetish (whatever), that update was for them :)

TY for your answer btw, you said "its not", so i will give it a try :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Ecchi Sensei [Lewdmas Special 2019 - Hangover] [BlueCat] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.65 GB
Compressed: 343 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | |

Enjoy! :D
Did you remove the Mac and Linux stuff, or did you just unren/crunch?

If you didn't remove the Mac/Linux stuff, you should label it as everything, not just Windows. You should also zip it using the Windows tool, because WinRar and 7zip formats don't have support for Mac/Linux permissions.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
can someone please help me how to make mac version work. it tells me application cant be opened. much apriciated and thanks

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
can someone help me out real quick ? extracted the dark mind patch into the game folder but whenever i start playin on day 8 the first thing that comes up is "d8_maonight_1" not found and basically every interaction with the daughters doesn't work , did i install the patch incorrectly ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone help me out real quick ? extracted the dark mind patch into the game folder but whenever i start playin on day 8 the first thing that comes up is "d8_maonight_1" not found and basically every interaction with the daughters doesn't work , did i install the patch incorrectly ?
You now must activate it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i did though :/ that's why i'm confused as to why it doesn't work
You can not go back in or it turns it off again.
After turning it on you need to go in settings and set it up the way you want it.

If its off it looks like this. EcchiSensei 2019-12-26 13-46-07-72.jpg If it is on it looks like this. EcchiSensei 2019-12-26 13-46-12-22.jpg

Then go into the game and click where #1 is to open up to click on #2 and #3 and in #3 you can configure it the way you want it. EcchiSensei 2019-12-26 13-44-56-54.jpg

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
With Lewdmas, after viewing all the scenes for the guests, and hitting end it it is telling me the hint about skipping a scene? Is that referring to the ones I saw? Or is there another/order to them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With Lewdmas, after viewing all the scenes for the guests, and hitting end it it is telling me the hint about skipping a scene? Is that referring to the ones I saw? Or is there another/order to them?
No its just telling you that if you quit now while you can still see each one over and over again till the cows come home.

It gets boring after watching each one 3-4 times.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
ok now it is safe to say. Week 1 Comlete is Completly messed. I download All Variants (Strong Compressed,Medium Compressen and the 16gb Full version. i start the game and in all 3 comes the Same Error. Did anyone have already a Fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ok now it is safe to say. Week 1 Comlete is Completly messed. I download All Variants (Strong Compressed,Medium Compressen and the 16gb Full version. i start the game and in all 3 comes the Same Error. Did anyone have already a Fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You had lains mod installed at some point and have since removed it, you can fix the error by deleting the persistent file from both save locations or reinstalling the mod.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Lewdmas 2019 Special: Hangover] [BlueCat] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.65GB
Download ~358MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?