Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hmmm unless it got removed I could of sworn there was a gender bender tag, so why list it as male protag as well? Not complaining just making sure I'm not going insane here. Granted I think that happened a long time ago...
No gender bender tag. There’s only Transformation that I added or sissyfication that doesn’t really fit. Because the intro is played as male I have to add that protag but I hope the overview makes it clear.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I did just now. My system is still Japanese locale, to check I asked a different uploader, he didn't tell me yet if its good, though.
It works now.

By the way I'm not sure if it's just me but the game had a lot of tearing and even forcing it to run in a way that should literally make it impossible it still had tearing, probably because there's something fucked with the game itself. But I managed to fix it, I think.

I'm not sure if this is what worked but it stopped after I copypasted a few lines from the package.json from another MV game to this game's package.json

Opening package.json with a text editor you'll see a bunch of lines that are unimportant, what I did was replacing the lines below "icon": "www/icon/icon.png" with this

Code:
    },
    "chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60 --ignore-gpu-blacklist"
}
I copied that directly from Karrin's Prison. The tearing is now gone and the frame rate seems stable now.

Maybe nobody else experiences this if you're plaiying from Windows, but on Linux after doing the necessary changes to make this game run natively it had that issue.

Virox1

May 15, 2020
Ah shit, then it probably does something, that joiplay can't do :/ and is also the reason for the false positive flags.
Can confirm something is wrong with the way this game is translated, not everyday i have problems like a game being deleted after downloading.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It works now.

By the way I'm not sure if it's just me but the game had a lot of tearing and even forcing it to run in a way that should literally make it impossible it still had tearing, probably because there's something fucked with the game itself. But I managed to fix it, I think.

I'm not sure if this is what worked but it stopped after I copypasted a few lines from the package.json from another MV game to this game's package.json

Opening package.json with a text editor you'll see a bunch of lines that are unimportant, what I did was replacing the lines below "icon": "www/icon/icon.png" with this

Code:
    },
    "chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60 --ignore-gpu-blacklist"
}
I copied that directly from Karrin's Prison. The tearing is now gone and the frame rate seems stable now.

Maybe nobody else experiences this if you're plaiying from Windows, but on Linux after doing the necessary changes to make this game run natively it had that issue.
I had no issue while testing hmm. Will add this to the OP later.
Can confirm something is wrong with the way this game is translated, not everyday i have problems like a game being deleted after downloading.
Oh I had that yesterday on a game upload from a different uploader, so I knew it was fine.
it’s because the English translation exe is changing things in the game files, that win defender detects sometimes? It’s weird mine didn’t and the other uploader didn’t as well.

Last edited:

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I had no issue while testing hmm. Will add this to the OP later.
Like I said it could be just a me problem but I think that in the process I found a fix for other MV games that could become problematic or had weird performance issues that just shouldn't be possible. Maybe people with decent hardware just avoid these problems with brute force but I've experienced some issues in games that should just run smoothly since they do nothing special.

I just copypasted the same thing to one of those games where I experienced weird performance issues and suddenly it's smooth 60fps which is how it should have been from the beginning. MV games aren't always the most polished, fortunately the Karryn dev got everything right... except when the game forgets to unload unused assets and continues to consume ram until it runs out.

Reactions: Bob69

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
9 - Kagura quality.
8 - Native quality.
Can't say because I have no idea how your non-linear scale works.

I get that suddenly Kagura seems like a messiah when there's way too little competition but the only way you could get even a remotely positive impression of them is if you looked at the translated text alone. Even then they make absolutely whack ass localization choices and miss absolutely obvious stuff in their games. Then, if you look at the company as a whole, they introduce so many bugs to each and every game, pretend like they're tested and release broken messes that rival the "translations" of a certain other forum dweller with the word "broken" in their name just to fix them within a month as paying customers have to test their shit. They also announce a game and then go full radio silence for years on the progress and the game may eventually get released some day and their social presence on their own Discord ranges from repeating meaningless PR phrases to being absolutely grating asshats to their customers for no reason.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: virtt

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I love female corruption, but I hate unavoidable rape.
It's more of a redemption story than a corruption story. Like, at the beginning he almost deserves it, and over the course of the game he comes to learn how his actions in his previous life affected the women he was in relationships with.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Level is getting insanely high because each mob gave way too much exp / level. But you have to get them (as much as any rpgm maker game) to get further. It's just that, even at lv 2k+, a single monster in a level-wise dungeon gave you 30+ level up per victory.

Just don't take the lv / HP / MP for what they show, monster scale the same way....

Only usefull thing are the skill (from weapons & magic cristal), which lv up with use (meaning more accuracy & damage).

I can share my save from the release day JP version. Hope it work.

The game had some good idea, but not the best in putting them together. Hope it turn out better with the EN version.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
View attachment 2995423

Overview:
The goddess told me that in my new life, in my new world, I'd have to live as a woman.
The moment I was reincarnated into my new body, I got gang-raped by a group of strange men!
After the ordeal, I vowed revenge. And so began my journey...​

][/CENTER]

Dayum, this goddess had unique way to make someone accept their change...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Can't say because I have no idea how your non-linear scale works.

I get that suddenly Kagura seems like a messiah when there's way too little competition but the only way you could get even a remotely positive impression of them is if you looked at the translated text alone. Even then they make absolutely whack ass localization choices and miss absolutely obvious stuff in their games. Then, if you look at the company as a whole, they introduce so many bugs to each and every game, pretend like they're tested and release broken messes that rival the "translations" of a certain other forum dweller with the word "broken" in their name just to fix them within a month as paying customers have to test their shit. They also announce a game and then go full radio silence for years on the progress and the game may eventually get released some day and their social presence on their own Discord ranges from repeating meaningless PR phrases to being absolutely grating asshats to their customers for no reason.
I mean, right now after sampling translations from a number of other official sources... I can still honestly say that nobody beats Kagura in terms of translation quality. And by that yes, I mean the text, which is, y'know, the main thing I care about when it comes to a translation. I want to be able to read the text in the game without feeling like a spike is driven in my brain because of super-jank english, pronoun misalignment, random oaks and fuck knows what else.

Trying to compare a Kagura translation to say... a Shiravune translation, is like trying to compare someone who graduated from a University with focus on literature to a high-schooler. It's just no competition. They're simply the best right now.

At least, in all the games I've tried so far, which is most of the Acerola games, all of the ONEONE1 games, a lot of RPGs and more.

Yes, their releases often end up with bugs depending on the complexity of the game and other factors, but when it comes to the translation itself, I can't remember a single instance where I had anything other than minor nitpicks. The translation itself is, in the end, the important part, because I know fuck-all Japanese, so I can't know how accurate it is ANYWAY. But I can at least read it like proper f'n English that doesn't hurt my brain.

'Course, they're still asshats about various things, and the whole releases on Steam is one of the things that's making them shoot themselves in the foot so hard in the first place... but that's inevitably. Any and all companies that reach their level of success will eventually be taken over by corporate madness. It's the way this world works. Success is the road to assholes taking over eventually.

Reactions: aifman7

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have no idea
Yes this is exactly the problem with many people.
Why bother answering then if you have no exp and don't get anything in that list i posted?
Just keep walking and let people who get it answer that. Though i guess i could adjust it further, hm~ :giggle::coffee:
after sampling translations from a number of other official sources... I can still honestly say that nobody beats Kagura in terms of translation quality
Precisely, which places them right above the quality you'd get if you asked a native to TL. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

rakion1432

Dec 1, 2021
Okay let's get real for a bit.
Whoever played this, how'd you rate the TL in this game based on this scale:

10 - 'Nobody is THIS good' quality.
9 - Kagura quality.
8 - Native quality.
7 - Normal quality.
6 - Meh quality.
5 - Bad quality.
4 - Terrible quality.
3 - Barely-readable quality.
2 - 'You'd have to point a gun at me to make me read it' quality.
1 - 'I won't read it even if it kills me' quality.

:unsure::coffee:
its 3

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EkdixDreamsAndMemories-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes