• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Yeah, we knew going into it that it was risky including that Madison scene. On the Element-174 Patreon, there is a post explaining the decision along with a poll there to voice your opinion. I can repost the text itself here though, for those who want some clarification on the matter. Spoilers below if you haven't played v0.15!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, we knew going into it that it was risky including that Madison scene. On the Element-174 Patreon, there is a post explaining the decision along with a poll there to voice your opinion. I can repost the text itself here though, for those who want some clarification on the matter. Spoilers below if you haven't played v0.15!

By "not view", do you mean like it didn't happen at all, or you just don't have to see it? This has been on my to play list for a while but I haven't yet, but that could be a deal breaker for sure.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
By "not view", do you mean like it didn't happen at all, or you just don't have to see it? This has been on my to play list for a while but I haven't yet, but that could be a deal breaker for sure.
the MC sees it before you're giving the option tho its not depicted for your eyes so it still happens no matter what, all the choice does is ask if YOU would like to see it or only have MC see it off screen, if you choose to watch you get an extended scene.

Last edited:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
*Sigh*. Looks like Madison is crossed out of the list. If there is no avoidability, I do hope we get the option to drop everything related to her if we are on her path. This boils my blood but *sigh*.

What are the chances that the other love interests will NTR MC? Also are the probably other virgins (deflowering is one of my fetish) in the VN won't turn out like Madison or into a cuckfest.

PS.Also I don't expect everyone to be a virgin only some of them.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
*Sigh*. Looks like Madison is crossed out of the list. If there is no avoidability, I do hope we get the option to drop everything related to her if we are on her path. This boils my blood but *sigh*.

What are the chances that the other love interests will NTR MC? Also are the probably other virgins (deflowering is one of my fetish) in the VN won't turn out like Madison or into a cuckfest.

PS.Also I don't expect everyone to be a virgin only some of them.
They all have their own quirks and kinks. But Madison being a fuck doll is just a straight no.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes