• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This game is good indeed, but the way it forces the player to get to this or that scene/girl is a little bit irritating to me. I don't like being forced to replay over and over from the beginning or wasting hours on how to organize each and every possible route... so, if I may, I would like to ask the dev to make a second, parallel version of this game with a bunch of if/else/jump statements less, to make the game more linear. It wouldn't take too much effort to achieve such a result (maybe it could lead to some dialogues making very little sense, but I guess I can cope with that...).

This is just a little suggestion but I really hope the dev will at least spend a couple of minutes thinking about it...

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." ;)

The holidays, some financial priorities and a slightly larger than average update all contributed to a delay in v0.15. Don't worry folks, the update should drop by the end of this week. Once it's caught up, it'll return to a regular release schedule.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." ;)

The holidays, some financial priorities and a slightly larger than average update all contributed to a delay in v0.15. Don't worry folks, the update should drop by the end of this week. Once it's caught up, it'll return to a regular release schedule.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So, first thing's first. This game is great, the writing is amazing, the humor is on point, major props for a lot of moments where it rises above the genre and actually makes you feel good about yourself, and on top of that, really cute characters with a lot of story groundwork. Things are just starting to get sexy, I'm on day 7 but.....quite confused. Is there a forced choice or lack of content created to fill it in, because I just exited the cafe with the dean's assistant and suddenly it says I'm leaving Jules' mansion? And then I see her, and then there's a dream sequence. It's nuts all of a sudden.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Once again, thanks for all the words of praise! It really does make my day!

So, first thing's first. This game is great, the writing is amazing, the humor is on point, major props for a lot of moments where it rises above the genre and actually makes you feel good about yourself, and on top of that, really cute characters with a lot of story groundwork. Things are just starting to get sexy, I'm on day 7 but.....quite confused. Is there a forced choice or lack of content created to fill it in, because I just exited the cafe with the dean's assistant and suddenly it says I'm leaving Jules' mansion? And then I see her, and then there's a dream sequence. It's nuts all of a sudden.
Regarding the day 7 scenes you mentioned, there was a bug at this point which always thinks you're leaving Jules mansion. I thought this was fixed by v0.14b, but I'll have another look at it. If you ate with the assistant dean that morning, the choices should be another scene with her (if it isn't your first time meeting) and walking across the street to see Jenna. If you do go see Jenna, the dream sequence plays if you went to the alleyway on the previous night.

And a scheduling update... the final scene for v0.15 is being rendered today so after some testing, it should hopefully be released by tomorrow (or the next day)!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Definitely, cause it's one of the best games here and, most definitely, the most complex one storywise.
No idea if it's the most complex one (I can think of a couple of contenders, and neither those games, nor this game, is completed yet), but it's definitely in my top 10 of best games here.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
No idea if it's the most complex one (I can think of a couple of contenders, and neither those games, nor this game, is completed yet), but it's definitely in my top 10 of best games here.
what are some contenders you'd recommend?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
what are some contenders you'd recommend?
Pine Falls by Daniels K.
Parental Love by Luxee
Heavy Five by Nottravis (at least once chapter 3 gets re-released and the scope of paths and outcomes you can play becomes clear)

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
This game and Pine Falls are probably the best two I've played as far as characters, story and content. This is a little more slow burn with the sexy stuff, but it seems to be getting there now. Another annoying impossible question for the dev: is that teasing title screen ever going to connect to the game? I won't complain if Zoey decides to get naked in the courtyard and I know no one who will.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Honestly, I can't remember any other game by the independent devs (and some of the pro gaming studios) where every choice literally matters.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes