KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Regarding the choice during the morning of Day 8, yeah it is a little wacky that you wouldn't be able to physically agree to coffee with Trish later and then trail Emma. You're right, though, it's purely a gameplay mechanic forcing you to choose. Perhaps I'll go back to this particular branch and rework the choice into something that makes more sense.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Regarding the choice during the morning of Day 8, yeah it is a little wacky that you wouldn't be able to physically agree to coffee with Trish later and then trail Emma. You're right, though, it's purely a gameplay mechanic forcing you to choose. Perhaps I'll go back to this particular branch and rework the choice into something that makes more sense.
Yeah, I don't have any problem with having to make the choice, and I'm still totally loving the game. It just struck me as a little odd. It's all good, though. :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok , played this update ,, nice job with the element thingy , didn't see that coming .. so i guess getting zoey to stay with me kinda will suck .... i hope she does'nt have to go back :unsure:

rrrrrr freakin typo's

Last edited:

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
So, played the update and there was quite a bit packed into it. I started out thinking there was some sort of Docter Moreau thing going on, but that quickly got scrapped by the end. Lots of progress for Zoey and Katie, and Katie's boss is a real pig who needs to be neutered. I mean groping Katie in front of the MC...only the MC should be allowed to do that! And as for Penny...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheorPhys

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to purge that "walkthrough" with cleansing flame.

Trying to get Jenna's route, follow the walkthrough, walkthrough is missing majority of the options that come up so have to guess, path leads nowhere and have to go back and start again.

I hate using a walkthrough as it is but when something is this convoluted to the point where even the walkthrough isn't any use ... something has to give, in this case it was my patience.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Um, you actually had to meet Zoey for dinner on Day 7. The game doesn't give you a choice. Zoey texts you and you agree to meet her — there is no choice in this. Day 7 always ends with you having dinner with Zoey and then following her to the crystal. This is all automatic. Waking up Day 8 with Zoey in your room is based on the previous night's unavoidable experience.
Yah your correct I was skipping so much picking different options but why in episode 2 Penny invites me in the closet and I've basically been a total ass to her she mentions she wants to thank me for stepping up to Celeb inside the store but that never happened I answered Malia's call by the time we we're threw talking her and Celeb had already left the store.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yah your correct I was skipping so much picking different options but why in episode 2 Penny invites me in the closet and I've basically been a total ass to her she mentions she wants to thank me for stepping up to Celeb inside the store but that never happened I answered Malia's call by the time we we're threw talking her and Celeb had already left the store.
same..happened in a playthrough i had zero interaction with Penny until suddenly she's tugging MC's peepee...made ZERO FUCKING SENSE!!!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I want to purge that "walkthrough" with cleansing flame.

Trying to get Jenna's route, follow the walkthrough, walkthrough is missing majority of the options that come up so have to guess, path leads nowhere and have to go back and start again.

I hate using a walkthrough as it is but when something is this convoluted to the point where even the walkthrough isn't any use ... something has to give, in this case it was my patience.
Avaron1974, I know you got frustrated, so you may not care anymore. But, if you want to know the path for all the Jenna content, you can make these choices (in order, from the beginning); choices not listed don't affect seeing Jenna's stuff:
Hopefully that helps some. Let me know if there's something I missed that you're unclear on and I can probably tell you what choice is better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Usually I don't like dumb girls, but surprisingly Penny attracts me a lot. And not just by her boobs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Usually I don't like dumb girls, but surprisingly Penny attracts me a lot. And not just by her boobs.
I don't think she's dumb, if you listen to some of the plot by one of the girls it mentions robots in the future, I think she's one of those. It has a certain Terminator type feel to the plot only the future people were wiped out by a virus not Skynet.

1 girl sent back to stop the virus from happening and a robot sent back to stop her.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Element-174 [v0.14] [Knotty Games] (867 mb rar pc source)
237 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
I tried the Workupload file, and it didn't work. Error message was something about init() taking 2 arguments instead of 3. Uncompressed 0.14b Mega file worked fine.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried the Workupload file, and it didn't work. Error message was something about init() taking 2 arguments instead of 3. Uncompressed 0.14b Mega file worked fine.
and mega compressed, is it works, or you diidnt tried it?
and racyty uncompressed?..

workupload and mega compressd links/games/files..all of it work just fine, at least in pc/windows, tested just now.
if you have some errors when starting your compressed/uncompressed game put that traceback here

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I took that compresssed version from upload yesterday and works fine for me.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
and mega compressed, is it works, or you diidnt tried it?
and racyty uncompressed?..

workupload and mega compressd links/games/files..all of it work just fine, at least in pc/windows, tested just now.
if you have some errors when starting your compressed/uncompressed game put that traceback here
The Mega hosted compressed file has the same issue (237 MB version). I didn't try the Racaty uncompressed version, but the newer uncompressed file worked fine like I mentioned earlier.
I also encountered the same issue with your compression for another game, Rebirth.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Mega hosted compressed file has the same issue (237 MB version). I didn't try the Racaty uncompressed version, but the newer uncompressed file worked fine like I mentioned earlier.
I also encountered the same issue with your compression for another game, Rebirth.
it could be renpy/linux/os versions mixup related...you are the first one reporting such error.
gonna check it more throughly when i have time, till resolving that, use uncompressed versions, if it work for you.

ps
if you have time you could check another one recent market-compressed version here and tell me if it doesnt works as well for you (better on pm, than in this thread)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes