• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
i very much doubt this will have any ntr or cuck content considering the dev like games more vanilla and there is 16 routes.... if he were to add ntr that will make it atleast 32 or more considering all girls have that type of content lol

i doenst necesary have to be a gf for it to be ntr, a potential love interest can also be considered ntr (though flirting... cant be seen as such so long as is only that.)

Anyway , is kinda crazy to go for all those routes, maybe it can be lower if u add some mini harem routes, for example 3 girls each route or something like that.
As long as it's potential: no, then it does not qualify as NTR. Once there's an actualy established relationship, then, depending on circumstances, yes, it may be considered NTR. If a relationship is not possible at all anyway (no matter if it's just not implemented or because it's already very obviously no longer possible on the players' current path), then no, it is not NTR either.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As long as it's potential: no, then it does not qualify as NTR. Once there's an actualy established relationship, then, depending on circumstances, yes, it may be considered NTR. If a relationship is not possible at all anyway (no matter if it's just not implemented or because it's already very obviously no longer possible on the players' current path), then no, it is not NTR either.
I disagree
For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

now as to why, the reason is simply, if this was a kinetic novel with no choices it wont be ntr since the mc may not have any interest in that girl but since we (the player) determine and choose who we want to have feelings for... yes , i will say that classify as ntr, thats why many people missunderstand the meaning of this fetish.

btw, does anyone here knows the dev or he is not in this fórum=?

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game ends with u touching the crystal, same as the old version. What gives?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Game's great but forced waiting time is so agravating, especially when you've already seen the scene (the crystal transition and the saylor moon shit).

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I disagree
For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

now as to why, the reason is simply, if this was a kinetic novel with no choices it wont be ntr since the mc may not have any interest in that girl but since we (the player) determine and choose who we want to have feelings for... yes , i will say that classify as ntr, thats why many people missunderstand the meaning of this fetish.

btw, does anyone here knows the dev or he is not in this fórum=?
And that's just one of MANY "definitions" for NTR. And by all means, it is one of most ridiculously broad ones at that. It's basically the usual "Bwah, someone else but me is fucking, I hereby invoke the NTR claim!"
By all means, the NTR tag should be scrapped from the list entirely, and more appropriate and better descriptive tags, such as [cheating], [cuckold], [swinging] and [voyeurism] should be promoted instead. Just to rid these forums from the endless begging for applying the wrong tag to games.

Reactions: laliandra

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And that's just one of MANY "definitions" for NTR. And by all means, it is one of most ridiculously broad ones at that. It's basically the usual "Bwah, someone else but me is fucking, I hereby invoke the NTR claim!"
By all means, the NTR tag should be scrapped from the list entirely, and more appropriate and better descriptive tags, such as [cheating], [cuckold], [swinging] and [voyeurism] should be promoted instead. Just to rid these forums from the endless begging for applying the wrong tag to games.
i will very much say the problem is that choices makes the player have freedom how they feel about each charácter in a game and perse the right "to be the only ones to fuck said characters" since while for a mc it wont be ntr for the player it can be, considering we can play the game multiple times, there is no sense of time in the way you can go back and look for other routes etc
that is why vndb and other websites updated the old versión of that fetish to prevent people that only like vanilla games like me atleast be warned of the type of content they can find in the games, and those tags are already in many websites though for example "cheating" is useless if the heroine ends up leaving the mc for the one she/he cheats on etc
the same can be said about cuckold sometimes the narrow views are too different and thats why this term is more used rather than go and use all those tags.
In anycase we are getting off topic so better to stick to the game :)

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
After all the other sci-fi stuff that happened in this update, my only thought after the Penny scene was:

Wake up dumbass! She's stealing your DNA man!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That update was quite revelling especially with Zoey Time traveller that does some cool trick with her clothes The Penny scene was short but hopefully it's the start of something more with her, and I had to help Katy out with her creepy manager personally I would have made a big fuss an embarrassed the manager for even putting his hand on her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I never hung out with Zoey why do I wake up with her in my room and me remembering events that never happened.
Um, you actually had to meet Zoey for dinner on Day 7. The game doesn't give you a choice. Zoey texts you and you agree to meet her — there is no choice in this. Day 7 always ends with you having dinner with Zoey and then following her to the crystal. This is all automatic. Waking up Day 8 with Zoey in your room is based on the previous night's unavoidable experience.

Reactions: Regis NEX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe this is only because one of my playthroughs happens to have both the Trish and Emily paths, but I found it a little strange that I had to choose either to trail Emma or to agree to go with Trish to coffee in a few hours. Wouldn't I be able to tell Trish I needed to run but that coffee sounded great? And then, if the MC agrees to coffee, he doesn't even meet her at the Bean Shack until after English class (and so right before the afternoon events). I get creating a branch here so you have to choose with whom you'll get a point, but the timing on this specific thing seems to me to be completely unlimiting. :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes