• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Genre:

..., Anal sex, ...

no anal - i hate false advertisement[/SPOILER]
Thanks for the warning -- you saved me a lot of time. Appreciate it!
Incorrect. It may not be what you were expecting or wanting (and whether it actually constitutes "sex" can be debated, depending on the person), but there is anal in the game. In the classroom, a couple of guys are watching the camgirl when you (and Chloe) see it. If you watch, the camgirl inserts a dildo in her ass. This would be the anal sex.

Reactions: Dripping

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man it really sucks that I have to choose between Chloe at the Library or Penny at the Shopping store. I like them both reeeeeee
Yeah, no harem in this game. Maybe save the game at this point, page over twenty or thirty times in the save game screen, and save again. Have one save be for continuing with Chloe and the other for Penny.

Reactions: Garen

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
In my opinion, and I use to say that very often, I only can say one thing : thank you for your job.
I played the game in différent paths, and I notice default.
Yes... and so what ?
It's free and well done ! THANK YOU FOR THIS GOOD JOB, even if there are a few things you will adjust in the future.
Perhaps too much complications are not a good solution... but it's just an advaice lol !
When can we have the pleasure of a new release ?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, no harem in this game. Maybe save the game at this point, page over twenty or thirty times in the save game screen, and save again. Have one save be for continuing with Chloe and the other for Penny.
Given that there is a point system running in the background, it is technically possible to get a harem ending. We just don't know enough for now:
1. Developers plans with the game
2. Do we need maximum points to "win" a girl, or would, for example, 16 out of 20 be good enough? With 16/20 on several girls being good enough for a harem ending, depending on which girls you supported enough, but not enough to unlock special extra kinky scenes (with.chickens.whilst.wearing.rubber.knickers) for those who dedicated themselves to only one girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Given that there is a point system running in the background, it is technically possible to get a harem ending. We just don't know enough for now:
1. Developers plans with the game
2. Do we need maximum points to "win" a girl, or would, for example, 16 out of 20 be good enough? With 16/20 on several girls being good enough for a harem ending, depending on which girls you supported enough, but not enough to unlock special extra kinky scenes (with.chickens.whilst.wearing.rubber.knickers) for those who dedicated themselves to only one girl.
Actually, the dev has specifically stated in this thread that there isn't a harem:
At the start of Week 1, all 16 girls routes are available to the MC (obviously).
At the end of Week 1, the game checks for progression flags for each girl such as 3+ points or specific events on Days 5-7.

At the start of Week 2, you will have narrowed possible routes down to 4 (maybe 5 girls if you're really spread out)
At the end of Week 2, the game once again checks for certain point thresholds or key events to progress.

At the start of Week 3, the possible routes goes down to max 2-3 girls here.
At the end of Week 3, you will be given a straight up choice of which girl you plan to pick (if you've fulfilled all her req.)

At the start of Week 4, you will be on a route that focuses entirely on 1 girl. This last week is determined by all previous choices.
At the end of Week 4, the game ends and one of several endings occurs for the girl.
Although it is important to note:
Also of note, in order to get the "best ending" it won't be necessary to get all 15 points (5/week) for each girl. Just something like 75%. The game is also written with no premature endings before Week 4. All choices lead somewhere, no matter how bad you screw up. o_O
So it sounds like there's no harem, but you will have one girl completely and then (I guess) be good friends with the others if you have 75% or more with them each. Not exactly sure, but I'd expect something more like that, given what Knotty said.

Reactions: Dripping

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Wow, very impressed with such a strong start and the amount of branches reminding me somewhat of Shadows over Manston. I'm very curious about how the story will proceed and like how it is slowly building up and introducing characters without making the reader confused about who is who. There is a refinement here that is missing in many other VN's which is a huge plus point.

I wasn't sure about the Sci-Fi element but it looks ntriguing to me and the slow build up over days is good. Too many times I see daily updates and it makes the developments feel too unrealistic so the plot taking place over 4 weeks is a sensible move. The only thing I'm afraid of are some of the extreme fetishes listed in the upcoming genres which I hope are optional.

I see a lot of potential here for a touching romance story with most of the characters given the "Good Old Fashioned Romance " tag. As there is no harem I am optimistic that the "group sex" might be for others like the camgirls etc and not the MC because it kind of kills the romance and veers into titillating territory. Also happy to see the protagonist isn't a complete pervert and balances his thoughts rationally.

This is one to watch :)

Bonus Trivia: The song playing during the start (and some campus scenes) is the same as the one used by Melody on it's title page.

Because Zoey is a central figure to the plot.

Plus, if at some point in the future we are allowed to romance Zoey (or rather talk her into it) I'm pretty sure this game is going to need an incest tag because that girl is either your daughter or your genetic decedent.
Yes! This is exactly what I thought about Zoey as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew Rider

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello,

For those struggling with the game complexity, I reversed engineered the game and generated flow charts for days 6 and 7. Of course the style is not great and some branches will look confusing, but keep in mind that this is an automated work, except for one info that should be noticeable.
Some branching will look weird, but it happens a lot when there is a lot of text with little action (label jumping or variable setting).
Since I used the previous dialogue text encountered as branching text where none existed, some tests look awful, I know that. That's why I put numbers in front of each text and maybe I will put up a translation table to have better texts for text labels.
For those interested, the chart generator that I used can be found

Edit : check my update charts there

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri L and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Element-174 [v0.14] [Knotty Games] (867 mb rar pc source)
215 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
237 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

thanks but what's new in version 0.14 ? the end is the same...
new stuff:
Added additional scenes for Zoey, Emma, Sarah, Trish, Madison, Jenna, Penny, Isabella, Caroline, Katy and more
Added the character sheet screen
Minor dialogue edits for an earlier Emma scene
Added dialogue for Jenna Day 7 if you bullied her
Fixed a bug on Day 7 afternoon which stated you visited Jules even if you didn't
Fixed minor grammatical errors throughout the game

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
The credits between days seven and eight should probably be skippable. It was okay the first couple of of times, but in a game with as many paths as this one, it becomes pretty irritating having to sit through them again for the fourth or fifth time while you're trying different routes. Ditto for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although that one is considerably shorter.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
The credits between days seven and eight should probably be skippable. It was okay the first couple of of times, but in a game with as many paths as this one, it becomes pretty irritating having to sit through them again for the fourth or fifth time while you're trying different routes. Ditto for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although that one is considerably shorter.
That's a reasonable request. I'll probably change that in the next update.

Update: Both this feature and a fix for the Day 4 lab scene bug are included in the most recent build (v0.14b).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping and Vasy

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
*SMASHES the download button again* Earlier tonight we got The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston Retold and now we get an Element 174 update...that is a most excellent night!

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Letting you guys know that there is Magical/Scientific Girl Transformation in this update, and also I like cookies.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Please tag the game ntr if you get cucked out of nowhere. It's not everyone's fetish.
i very much doubt this will have any ntr or cuck content considering the dev like games more vanilla and there is 16 routes.... if he were to add ntr that will make it atleast 32 or more considering all girls have that type of content lol

if you mean watching penny get flirted by bunch of guy as ntr, you're wrong she is not your gf yet so she can choose her LI freely
i doenst necesary have to be a gf for it to be ntr, a potential love interest can also be considered ntr (though flirting... cant be seen as such so long as is only that.)

Anyway , is kinda crazy to go for all those routes, maybe it can be lower if u add some mini harem routes, for example 3 girls each route or something like that.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes