RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This was a feature I tried adding months ago, but couldn't get working properly. I'm not the greatest Ren'py coder so if anyone knows how to easily implement this, feel free to message me and I can see about adding it in this next update.
Honestly I don't see the need, you just save on the face of the girls for that path. Not hard to do.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well i'm sure/hope someone would/will come up with a mod that Gets Every Option for every day opened. So you can do almost everything in that day.
I mean yes, some girls might not possible for taking the other ones side. Go visit in morning, bang someone in closet in the afternoon and do a late hookup in the evening. :cool:
Just seems there could be more events per day but since there is not a harem route even tho there could be.
Hey its just a Idea, stream line it a little bit. Way to many paths, 2 days basically rolled up into 1 would work fine. But that would mean the Dev would have to come out with larger updates, so i don't think that's gonna happen. Or how about days 13 thru 16 would be events you missed without really making any new code??? Or needing a rewrite.. the arts already made up :unsure: So you have your cake and eat it TOO :D
Even if you want 3 girls and get them, later you have to worry about meeting another girl in a future update screwing that all up :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well i'm sure/hope someone would/will come up with a mod that Gets Every Option for every day opened. So you can do almost everything in that day.
I mean yes, some girls might not possible for taking the other ones side. Go visit in morning, bang someone in closet in the afternoon and do a late hookup in the evening. :cool:
Just seems there could be more events per day but since there is not a harem route even tho there could be.
Hey its just a Idea, stream line it a little bit. Way to many paths, 2 days basically rolled up into 1 would work fine. But that would mean the Dev would have to come out with larger updates, so i don't think that's gonna happen. Or how about days 13 thru 16 would be events you missed without really making any new code??? Or needing a rewrite.. the arts already made up :unsure: So you have your cake and eat it TOO :D
Even if you want 3 girls and get them, later you have to worry about meeting another girl in a future update screwing that all up :unsure:
Too many branches and too many cut off points.

No mod could open up everything without completely breaking.

How could there be a harem route?

There are people in different sides trying to kill others.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Nope. The game is very good as it is developed. Unlike others, the choices really matter. There are too many games with similar playthroughs and having this opportunity for something different is very much appreciated.
It's one of the best games here.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This was a feature I tried adding months ago, but couldn't get working properly. I'm not the greatest Ren'py coder so if anyone knows how to easily implement this, feel free to message me and I can see about adding it in this next update.
If you know the game Fetish Locator on here, take the code from their game. It should be relatively easy to mold to your case.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Too many branches and too many cut off points.

No mod could open up everything without completely breaking.

How could there be a harem route?

There are people in different sides trying to kill others.
:rolleyes: So some lambs get the boot.. i jacked up there points and got some events that i wasn't surpost to :D

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Understood. It'll be back in the next update.
Glad to hear it, this quick menu is non-intrusive, well programmed and it's really the only way to activate the Auto-Forward function. As I always say, a hand on the mouse is no hand on the d :unsure:

You see, a lot of developers do this and from all those I questioned about it, never have I gotten a logical reason from any of them. My question was sincere, if you had a good reason I'd love to know :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Given what she is she won't be having babies.

I know they can do wonderful things with computers but i've never seen a PC give birth and she's just an advanced PC with tits.
At least we know how to stop this wife from nagging if need be :unsure:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Given what she is she won't be having babies.

I know they can do wonderful things with computers but i've never seen a PC give birth and she's just an advanced PC with tits.
So anyone going for Jules will get a bad end (since no babies and all)?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So anyone going for Jules will get a bad end (since no babies and all)?
Pregnancy isnt listed as one the things that will be in the game so dont expect babies with any of the girls and tbf most of them are 18 year old college students so it wouldnt really make sense story wise imo, but who knows.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes