hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
OK. Not sure what wrong turn I've made, but I have not even met Emma in 3 complete run throughs. I have managed sexual intercourse with two other character on different walkthroughs, 2 back to back ruined handjobs in one walkthrough, a couple blowjobs, a voyeuristic rub out, and a completed handjob or two. Guess I need to go back through and figure out when I can order a pizza.

Jan 28, 2019
I don't normally do multiple play throughs. I usually pick a path, stick with it, and when I'm done, I'm done.

This game offers enough paths with enough variety that, not only do I want to play the other paths, but less stuff overlaps allowing for each path to be fulfilling, while also incentivizing playing each path to try to learn more.

It's a brilliant game structure.

The girls are hot, and the plot has me intrigued. It's actually a fantastically well done sci-fi plot for this sort of game.

This is high on my watch list, now.

My one gripe is that it can be hard to follow multiple paths at once, while others seem mutually exclusive. It would be slightly more satisfying if, on each playthrough, I could pick 2 to 4 girls and have it be "these are my focus for this playthrough," instead of starting over just to follow one girl's path, because someone after a few plays you seem to have done all but hers.

Still, it's fun to speculate on how the story will turn out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can Ash teleport or does she have a clone? Otherwise she seems to be in two places at once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't both happen.

Whichever one you pick is the one that happens although given that she isn't human and that isn't her body it's probably possible.
What Avaron said. It's probably useful to point a couple of things out here.

Last edited:

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Just started this one (v0.17 pc) and the save function doesn't work. Get a renpy error instead. Also noticed there appears to be no autosave. May need to hold off on this one for a while.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just started this one (v0.17 pc) and the save function doesn't work. Get a renpy error instead. Also noticed there appears to be no autosave. May need to hold off on this one for a while.
Error must be on your end, works fine for the rest of us.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
So here's the rundown:

then:
katy is a witch and caroline just a milf with crave for attention of young guys, well i thinked too penny was the other time traveler , by the way is cloe the normal here student and camgirl to pay her study

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
katy is a witch and caroline just a milf with crave for attention of young guys, well i thinked too penny was the other time traveler , by the way is cloe the normal here student and camgirl to pay her study
Have you played the lastest update? Because Chloe is far from normal.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes