elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Have you played the lastest update? Because Chloe is far from normal.
didnt continue cloe path yet from last upadate , i just played ash and zoe path , by the far ive see she seems pretty nomarl girl , maybe some kinda mental issue

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
katy is a witch and caroline just a milf with crave for attention of young guys, well i thinked too penny was the other time traveler , by the way is cloe the normal here student and camgirl to pay her study
What Chloe is, is revealed in this update. When she touches people she links her mind to theirs and both minds are uncontrollably flooded with the thoughts of the other.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
My one gripe is that it can be hard to follow multiple paths at once, while others seem mutually exclusive. It would be slightly more satisfying if, on each playthrough, I could pick 2 to 4 girls and have it be "these are my focus for this playthrough," instead of starting over just to follow one girl's path, because someone after a few plays you seem to have done all but hers.

Still, it's fun to speculate on how the story will turn out.
Yeah, the game is great. However it can be really frustrating when finding out certain paths don't work together. There's a disconnect between what the story is telling you ("try to fuck as many girls as possible") and how it actually plays (punishes you for trying to chase too many girls). I know the response to this will be "that's the point of the game!" but mutual exclusivity of some characters is really not conveyed well to the player, if at all, unless you've had many playthroughs or are closely following a walkthrough. Like it's not apparent characters like Trish and Holmes, or Rachel and Emma, will be mutually exclusive until you've already progressed substantially along either or both of their routes. I think the only times it's apparent is Jules with Jenna, Madison and Holmes for obvious reasons (except this isn't even true, because I think you can still do both Jenna and Jules). I think ideally you're meant to have 'groups' of characters to pursue (e.g. the nerdy girls, Zoey's friends etc) and this isn't consistent as sometimes they're still mutually or partially exclusive, some characters are more 'standalone' (e.g. Isabella).

I'm not exactly sure how this issue could be solved, especially this late in the game. I would suggest aforementioned 'archetypes' where certain girls are meant to fit in well with each other based on their character (like fucking all of Zoey's friends), which the game I think partially does right now. But the downside is it would take away a lot of player freedom and agency. Alternatively the game could be a bit more forgiving and slightly harder to lock yourself out of paths, so as humanstickobserver points out, you could just focus on 3-4 girls and always be able to follow their routes unless it's explicit you shouldn't or couldn't, like Jules and Madison/Holmes.

I feel it is perhaps one huge nitpick for an otherwise very good game that's trying to do something original in the very stale medium that is erotic games.

Also just some comments on the story

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
I'm not exactly sure how this issue could be solved, especially this late in the game. I would suggest aforementioned 'archetypes' where certain girls are meant to fit in well with each other based on their character (like fucking all of Zoey's friends), which the game I think partially does right now. But the downside is it would take away a lot of player freedom and agency. Alternatively the game could be a bit more forgiving and slightly harder to lock yourself out of paths, so as humanstickobserver points out, you could just focus on 3-4 girls and always be able to follow their routes unless it's explicit you shouldn't or couldn't, like Jules and Madison/Holmes.
Thanks for the feedback and I'll try and address several of the points covered in your post.

Re: Mutual Exclusivity - It really isn't readily apparent which character routes lock out others. Take for example the Trish/Holmes requirements on Day 6. There's virtually nothing that indicates that the MC will have to decide between these two leading to that point and in fact, their routes sometimes coincide before then. The choice to split off one or the other deals more with thematic elements that occur deeper in their routes. Unfortunately, the player simply doesn't have enough knowledge by Day 6 to understand a choice has to be made.

Re: Grouping/Archetypes - You mentioned that simultaneous routes could be grouped together for a better experience. This is one thing that is currently being implemented in the form of sub-routes. Each girl is currently being mapped out to include at least 2 other girls with which these stories can continue up to Week 4. For example, Zoey shares compatible routes with her friends (Rachel and Katy) so each of these characters will not only have content to fill each day, but also bonus scenes that can occur while on multiple linked routes. These sub-routes will feature multi-partner romances and/or conflicts. Unfortunately, this does sort of railroad the player into choosing certain groupings of characters, but to create linked routes for all 16 characters would put a huge strain on producing content. These sub-routes are therefore chosen by thematic similarities, story logic or just because I think they would be hot.

Ultimately one of the game's themes is the idea that one person can't experience everything in one lifetime and the player is viewing one possible timeline in this universe. While most of the story and characters were written before the first line of code was typed, a lot of the gameplay mechanics and choice structures weren't set in stone yet. Having the flowcharts (and now a spreadsheet to keep track of linked sub-routes) has become necessary to keep the game from totally unravelling. It's an ambitious project, but I really wanted to make something a little experimental beyond the usual "Go around and fuck a boatful of women who throw themselves at you"-type game which are somewhat prolific. Based on the feedback, it looks like some are enjoying it, even with all the kinks to iron out.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Will there be a bad ending where the character doesn't have any sexual contact with anyone? Just curious.
Most definitely. It'll probably occur at the end of Week 3 (when the MC makes his decision on which girl he wants to work towards for the ending). It'll be the only premature "Game Over" along with the ending in which none of the girls have enough points to progress to the final week. They'll be unlikely scenarios in most playthroughs (I'm hoping), but will be possible. Each girl's ending will also feature a bad/neutral ending if points are too low/certain choices throughout the game were made, in addition to their good (true) ending.

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
Generally, I dislike visual novels; I tend to prefer management sims like Free Cities, or titles like Superpowered, where there is more of a RPG feel.
This one was awesome. Best VN I've ever played. Much respect to the developer. And I've only done one girl's path so far.

Reactions: KnottyGames

minion866

Aug 30, 2019
I seriously love this game. I put it up there with Action lessons and Being a DIK (minus the mini games and click path options). I have spent almost 12 hrs going through all the variations and knowing all the story lines. Its got that sci-fi feel to it that makes it so appealing. I cant wait for more updates to this game.

DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah, the game is great. However it can be really frustrating when finding out certain paths don't work together. There's a disconnect between what the story is telling you ("try to fuck as many girls as possible") and how it actually plays (punishes you for trying to chase too many girls). I know the response to this will be "that's the point of the game!" but mutual exclusivity of some characters is really not conveyed well to the player, if at all, unless you've had many playthroughs or are closely following a walkthrough.
I'm not sure if I get your point but, from my point of view all of that felt pretty normal, the fact that some actions leads to certain results and exclude others is... (realistic???) one of the good part of this game.
I also don't think we need a tutorial to learn that characters will react different based on what we chose.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Really enjoying this game. Only done the routes for 7 girls so far, and I'm really liking the story and mysteries. New to the genre in general, but this is some quality stuff thats setting a high bar(as well as the other three games I've played).

I kind of thought this was a stealth Marvel Comics school setting going on at first. Chloe with the Rogue powers, Caroline with Siryn powers, Emma being Black Widow, the Men in Black being like SHIELD. Lol. Further more I got in, though, threw that out the window.

Quick question, though: is there a possibility for a failed state despite chasing girls? Like, I just finished the Jenna route. And it kind of hit me that in that route, my MC's love interests are a lesbian from another timeline or a construct of some sort, a robot, and a girl from the future who may or may not disappear once its all said and done. Not exactly the best people to spread his special genetics to if he wants to save mankind.

EDIT: Aaaand, all caught up. In some ways, Katy and Madison interest me the most, since they're the only ones with zero weird, spooky stuff going on. (I'd include Holmes, but I'm assuming the Florist is paranormal related.)

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Loved this VN, even if I got confused who I was chasing lol. Between Madison and the diner girl I was like "eh which one?"
Gonna try evil route and see how that plays out, since Emma made only 1 appearance first playthru and never saw her again.
Can`t wait for new content, great work KnottyGames.

Reactions: KnottyGames

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
2nd playthrough done and was more enjoyable with all the emma, jules and penny content. Felt like some Twin Peaks episode!
I love how you need to pick different girls for alternate content and reveal their secrets. Not gonna lie, the whole Jules secret took me by surprise...
Need more of this craaaaazzzy story :love:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Played through with Zoey, Katy, Penny and Emma. I wonder if I messed up by telling Emma about the Element. On one side, she lets MC cum inside her if you tell her so the future should be safe but I fear Zoey might not like revealing her secrets.
So far one of the games I'm most interested in, that flowchart in the walkthrough is crazy

Reactions: Maviarab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder if I messed up by telling Emma about the Element. On one side, she lets MC cum inside her if you tell her so the future should be safe but I fear Zoey might not like revealing her secrets.
On the one hand Zoey deff won't be happy while on the other it's also possible Emma is a spy working for the bad side and you just told them everything they need to know.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes