darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Element-174 [v0.18] [Knotty Games] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Compressed version for PC (316MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..MC's DEF not a virgin in many paths now....but only a couple i see as true love paths...Rachel,Assistant Dean..Zoey..Ash maybe..Emma..Malia..camgirlforgothername...the ones i think are danger danger are Holmes,Penny,Katy...Jules and Madison i'm on the fence cause they are so fucked up..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Let's update the list:
Zoey: Time Travel Girl
Trish: Super Hero Girl
Caroline: Telekinetic Woman
Holmes: Secret Agent Girl (also a little Judge Dredd vibe from her)
Chloe: Telepathic Touch Girl
Emma: Foreign Spy Girl
Ash: Alien Girl
Jenna: Time Displaced Girl
Isabella: Undead Girl
Jules: Robot Girl
Katy: Cthulhu Cultist Witch Girl
Rachel: Necromancer Girl
Madison: Memory Loss Girl (I still swear this is probably a Jekyll and Hyde thing)

Who's left?
Malia: Conspiracy Theory Girl, but relatively normal so far.
Penny: God knows. She's my pick of the the Enemy Agent.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
wow .... a game with so many different routes and you managed to avoid every single one.
I didn't do much better. I got Ash's scene, and let's face it, she's a cutie, but coming in her isn't going to save the world. Then I got the Katy scene which... oy. I'll just go with I wasn't impressed which is disappointing because otherwise I've been digging her gothy goodness so far. The Zoey BJ was nice. Not sure why they haven't figured out to be fucking like rabbits yet. That was my first thought back when I started this game. Oh well, it distracted me from the craziness over in Sunshine Love for an hour or so.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
"The Florist"...as Serial Killers go, not the most terror inducing title. Sounds like you might get spanked to death by a bunch of daffodils :unsure:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Not sure why they haven't figured out to be fucking like rabbits yet. That was my first thought back when I started this game. Oh well, it distracted me from the craziness over in Sunshine Love for an hour or so.
Zoey wants to return to the future once her mission is complete. Her mission is to help you spread the gene so the pandemic doesn't kill most of the population. If you fuck her, it doesn't help in her mission unless she decides to stay in your time

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Zoey wants to return to the future once her mission is complete. Her mission is to help you spread the gene so the pandemic doesn't kill most of the population. If you fuck her, it doesn't help in her mission unless she decides to stay in your time
It wouldn't surprise me if, at some point, Zoey will have to make a decision to either change her past (the whole reason why she travelled time in the first place) or return to her own time. It was already hinted that the amount of energy from the crystal is limited.
It also wouldn't amaze me if one or more paths had the option to either replenish her crystal or to get her a new crystal (okay, the other crystal that must be around somewhere would actually be second hand, but that's just semantics).

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well, for me it felt very short.
Got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got exactly the same with the addition of Katy's tentacle scene at night.

I don't like using walkthroughs in choice based games and I only play a single save, so every single update of this felt incredibly short to me. I've resigned to try it every 2-3 updates but even then it feels short.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes