Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Pregnancy isnt listed as one the things that will be in the game so dont expect babies with any of the girls and tbf most of them are 18 year old college students so it wouldnt really make sense story wise imo, but who knows.
I was talking about the plot, not fetishes. Or did I miss something where it just says MC has to have sex, not impregnate someone?

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I was talking about the plot, not fetishes. Or did I miss something where it just says MC has to have sex, not impregnate someone?
I think both are possible, since during the Day 9 Night conversation with Zoey, MC describes his options as follows:

So let me get this straight: in order to prevent the virus from wiping everyone out, I need to either get someone pregnant or cum inside someone multiple times?
If that is correct, then it can just be multiple instances of sex, AFAIK, since – as Zoey explains – the SRB3 gene can be transmitted between sex organs via "reproductive fluids", which I assume also means female to male so that it can then be transmitted to the wider population after MC has fooled around with one or more women to create a large enough seed (pun intended) group. Although, the way the story is going right now in some of the paths, MC is becoming serious with just one love interest a bit quicker than I was expecting, so perhaps the idea is for them to have a big family, and decades later their children will become promiscuous adults who spread the cure around themselves.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
If that is correct, then it can just be multiple instances of sex, AFAIK, since – as Zoey explains – the SRB3 gene can be transmitted between sex organs via "reproductive fluids", which I assume also means female to male so that it can then be transmitted to the wider population after MC has fooled around with one or more women to create a large enough seed (pun intended) group. Although, the way the story is going right now in some of the paths, MC is becoming serious with just one love interest a bit quicker than I was expecting, so perhaps the idea is for them to have a big family, and decades later their children will become promiscuous adults who spread the cure around themselves.
Precisely this. Any offspring the MC has would automatically be SRB3 carriers (as well as presumably, the mother). There's also a small-medium chance that it could be transmitted in a single non-impregnating creampie, however multiple attempts would obviously increase that overall probability. And yes, females can transmit it too once they become carriers. So even if they don't end up with MC in the end, they'll still pass it on exponentially to all their future partners.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Glad to see this seems to still be going strong. When I first read about the ambitious massively branching 16 character route concept I was afraid it was one of those games that are "too beautiful to live (up to their ambitions)".

I'm still a little confused about the format though. Please feel free to correct any erroneous assumptions on my part.

Assumptions:
If the goal is to see all scenes of the girls we're interested in, there can only one per playthrough, since the game will increasingly limit our choices until some scenes of our chosen girls will conflict. While it may be possible to fulfill the minimal requirements to keep 2-3 routes open till the end, only one of them will be 'content complete'.

So, say there's 3 girls we were interested in, there would be no point having them in the same run, since we'd want to see all their scenes - without spoiling halve of their route only to have to give up on them eventually. So it boils down to 1 'main interest' and an assortment of fillers (characters we don't really care for). Best case scenario the filler chars turn out to be so interesting we want to see their routes. So, back to square 1: either keep that save and (eventually) play week 4 based on an incomplete run for side-char X, or start a new save for that char to see all their scenes.

Questions:
Are there unique events that will trigger only for specific character constellations (only if close to X + Y + Z)?

Got a certain vibe from it, so I'll just ask: are you planning to incorporate mechanics similar to Save the Date, Undertale, DDLC, etc. I.e. when it's eventually completable, will things change subtly on subsequent playthroughs based on what we experienced in prior runs or is it more along the lines of player-knowledge (as in Slouching towards Bedlam, Alabaster, Rematch, etc) allowing us to read between the lines, while 'MC' remains none-the-wiser. Or am I just way off here?

Anyway, I'd imagine unique scenes and carry-over knowledge could both potentially alleviate some of the problems of multiple required replays with huge early content overlap.

@ Those who play several routes and/or have started over between versions: what's your experience so far? Does the overlap detract from subsequent playthroughs or is it overall different enough to still feel fresh on your 4th run?
so far the playthroughs I've done the overlap has not bothered me much. I make no claim to have exhausted the routes. First try I just tried to follow the indicated path of Zoey centric action. Then leaned toward Katy and then Ash (interesting).

Reactions: youngethan

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
I'm really enjoying the game so far. It has an unusual story, with lots of options and girls to take an interest in.

My main issue so far is with the MC. I the playthroughs I've done he ha gotten lot of handjobs and blowjobs and did not return the favor and get the girl off. He is trying to come off as a good guy but that's rude.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
What an excellent game so far. I'm glad it is a bit deeper in so the slow burn for sex isn't as disappointing. I will say, the models look great and the story is interesting.

And decisions... Man, I decided to recheck one aspect and realized one decision opened up multiple scenes with three different females that were otherwise missed. This is far from the normal one or two missed encounters that most games offer in the opening of completely different paths. Now I'm left wondering if I need to go back through some other decisions to see what else I might have missed.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Reactions: KnottyGames

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Too many branches and too many cut off points.

No mod could open up everything without completely breaking.

How could there be a harem route?

There are people in different sides trying to kill others.
It's almost like Jeepster hasn't been paying attention to the plot, but just Ctrl-holding through the dialogue until a choice is presented to "hurry up and get to the sex". There's no way a harem would work with this game. No mod is going to make it work, unless it completely ignores everything about the game except the sex scenes. If that's the case, why not just use Unren and look at all of the pretty images instead?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I love this game but really don't feel like I have a choice about who the character ends up with, as an infamous lover of redheads (and not so infamous lover of older women) I was excited by Caroline. But it looks like we can't continue anything with her.
Man, I was really disappointed when you spot her in the city and don't get an option to try to catch up with her. The game isn't over yet though. If we're lucky, an opportunity or two might arise with her before it's all said and done.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, I was really disappointed when you spot her in the city and don't get an option to try to catch up with her. The game isn't over yet though. If we're lucky, an opportunity or two might arise with her before it's all said and done.
Yeah, a lot of the time in this game I feel like I get close to a lewd scene and then am cockblocked, sometimes it feels like Zoey gets in the way... No wonder the MC died a virgin, lol. Though every single one of the girls feels like they are lying about who they are. Isn't there even one woman who is 100% ordinary?
Wait, what? In one of my playthrough paths, the MC has already slept with Caroline and woken up next to her the next morning, hugging her warmly before getting ready to return to school for the day. Did neither of you ever get to that point with her? I can indicate choices that need to be made, if you've missed them or something.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ummm... Wah? Dang... Now I am curious what I missed with her and everyone else. Has the MC had a wanton sex life but I fumble every decision?
you can also have sex with Emma twice, once in a classroom and in this update in a janitor closet.

Reactions: youngethan

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Ummm... Wah? Dang... Now I am curious what I missed with her and everyone else. Has the MC had a wanton sex life but I fumble every decision?
Just found a path with her in it. I haven't made it to the point CookieMonster666 has yet, but I did get a lewd scene with her. Man, this game is going to require a lot of saves to try the different paths available. I'm wondering who I'm still missing out on...

Reactions: MrFriendly

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you can also have sex with Emma twice, once in a classroom and in this update in a janitor closet.
Does he get to spread his seed or is he still waiting for that to happen? Dang, I need to follow up on it.
So far, unfortunately, every girl that he actually bangs has asked him to pull out and he's complied. I mean, it's not blueballing, but still....

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm starting to lose track of what has happened, but I think that by end of day 11 there are four people you can have had sex with : Caroline, Emma (twice), Katy, and Malia

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can cum inside Emma this update.
I guess so. I probably didn't have the option yet because of earlier choices. I hadn't previously realized that doing stuff with other girls also would affect the story going forward in small ways like this. It makes sense, but when I played through earlier, I didn't know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm... I have not played those three paths yet, need to boot it up again then.
I liked Malia at first because I found her blend of insanity quite amusing. Pure conspiracy theorist but this time she might be on to something. She shows a more vulnerable side in the later updates though, she is quite adorable.

Penny just pure fun. Some of the stuff she says is hilarious but I think she's the one fighting Zoey. I say that because of a scene in a store involving the guy the MC fights with. I won't spoil it but there is something behind her play dumb routine and it seems dangerous.

Trish is just hot. I've liked her from the start but she she doesn't quite pip the post tot he top spot.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I blew off Malia and Emma, Katy is she the diner girl? I didn't hang out with Zoey so I never met her.
Yep! FFR (for anyone who may have trouble remembering names) and without spoilers, I've listed the girls below. In other words, I'm only including what you learn about them (or how them seem to be) at your initial meeting or two, even though more has since been revealed:
  • Ash: Thin ero-gamer girl and friend of Joey
  • Caroline: Redheaded older assistant dean
  • Chloe: Holier-than-thou blonde girl in your English class
  • Emma: Horny pizza-delivery girl
  • Holmes: Police officer assigned to the university
  • Isabella: Hispanic mega-soccer fan
  • Jenna: Twin sister of Joey, the ero-gamer geek
  • Jules: Snobby rich girl who bullies others
  • Katy: Diner girl and friend of Zoey
  • Madison: Shy brainiac and teacher's assistant for your English class
  • Malia: Black gossip-collector who knows about almost everyone
  • Penny: Blonde ditz whom your English teacher asked you to show around campus
  • Rachel: Goth girl and friend to Zoey
  • Sarah: Stoner chick who skips class all the time
  • Trish: Science tutor and nerd
  • Zoey: Shy girl who asks to borrow your pencil in English class

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes