Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Mtc do you know where you was on this savegame and on which route? Maybe i can give you a savegame from me but i play the jamal route
I'm not Jamal route I'm on Tom Route probably ı save after yacht tour with mr johnson

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Mtc do you know where you was on this savegame and on which route? Maybe i can give you a savegame from me but i play the jamal route
maybe you can send me just global and rpgsave file and ı can change them with my files then problem will be solve

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
maybe you can send me just global and rpgsave file and ı can change them with my files then problem will be solve
sure.here.But you must rename your file between 1 and 5.I don´t have higher saves create

Reactions: Mtc

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey can someone help me please ? I can't continue from my saves. My saves staying in save file but I can't click continue and save files doesn't show up in game ? What can ı do ?
This has already been written about in this thread. If you just put the save file in a new game, it may not appear in the menu. Also, you cannot move saves while the game is on. (First, the saves are placed in the right place, then the game turns on)

For a normal save loading, a whole “save” folder is required, where there are from 1 to 20 save + 2 required files. #2,773
Each version (torrent for sure) has such a save. And each release has a save at the beginning of the version (0.29 has a save at the end of version 0.28) + in this topic there are many saves from users

If a bug/error occurs, the only solution is to load from the last working save and play

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
This has already been written about in this thread. If you just put the save file in a new game, it may not appear in the menu. Also, you cannot move saves while the game is on. (First, the saves are placed in the right place, then the game turns on)

For a normal save loading, a whole “save” folder is required, where there are from 1 to 20 save + 2 required files. #2,773
Each version (torrent for sure) has such a save. And each release has a save at the beginning of the version (0.29 has a save at the end of version 0.28) + in this topic there are many saves from users

If a bug/error occurs, the only solution is to load from the last working save and play
I didn't use old saves or something I'm just playing ı need the restart my pc and then when ı'm try to continue saves won't show up.

churchmom

Sep 27, 2019
Game freezes after coming back from the date with Mr. Johnson. Elena enters the house and finds Brad in the living room watching TV, and she says she needs to go to her room but the screen is frozen. She keeps repeating "I don't have time for this right now". Any known solutions to this bug?

churchmom

Sep 27, 2019
Game freezes after coming back from the date with Mr. Johnson. Elena enters the house and finds Brad in the living room watching TV, and she says she needs to go to her room but the screen is frozen. She keeps repeating "I don't have time for this right now". Any known solutions to this bug?
Never mind. The animation overlay had frozen but I was able to move around in the back so by blind method I was able to reach bedroom

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Bug report : I'm stuck !!!

seems to be the same bug as caca_caca_caca

It append after saying good bye to Lina (when she goes to her new appartement)

I go to my room, change my clothes
and then
Can't do anything. The "sleep event" isn't reachable.

(the pic is from caca_caca_caca)
1569837322580.png

I can't leave the room, and can't do anything
(I try to go to CG and come back, but it don't change anything)

I play the 0.29 version, on PC
Do anyone pass this ?
Help please

Last edited:

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
If saves lead to a freeze, then let's start a new game, I thought. Well the game froze even sooner, just after buying swimsuits, when daughter visits for the first time.

I tried again and again, walking around to the beach, or back home, before buying the swimsuits. Same, it freezes just after the swimsuits are bought. Guess I'll wait for version v0.29h bugfix.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Seriously now?? You deleted my comment because it wasnt in English? I just said Hello to someone and get to see that my comments were deleted. I have nothing to say.

Reactions: ie2adm

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I didn't use old saves or something I'm just playing ı need the restart my pc and then when ı'm try to continue saves won't show up.
I wrote so that you have this in mind. I had similar problems with launching saves because 20 saves for the whole game is not enough. and if the saves are not placed correctly, they disappear after a restart. (I also didn’t take someone else’s save. A new version comes out; you need to correctly insert your save)

It makes sense to check whether the necessary components are installed to run such games. Also check whether the computer meets the minimum requirements of the game and whether there is enough free space on the disk and RAM. Check antivirus software settings. If all of the above meets the requirements, then the problem may be in the game itself (error during installation or downloading). You need to re-download the game and it is possible to use someone else's saves if your own will not work. (if the game worked with an error, this error could affect the save)
Bug report : I'm stuck !!!

seems to be the same bug as caca_caca_caca

It append after saying good bye to Lina (when she goes to her new appartement)

I go to my room, change my clothes
and then
Can't do anything. The "sleep event" isn't reachable.

(the pic is from caca_caca_caca)
View attachment 415512

I can't leave the room, and can't do anything
(I try to go to CG and come back, but it don't change anything)

I play the 0.29 version, on PC
Do anyone pass this ?
Help please
Read a few posts before yours, and read a few pages in front of your question. This error is regularly asked about and there are already several pages in the topic with the same question.
The answer is always the same - use the last working save. It is impossible to get out of this situation differently and no matter at what point the error occurred

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Seriously now?? You deleted my comment because it wasnt in English? I just said Hello to someone and get to see that my comments were deleted. I have nothing to say.
Speaking English is one of the rules of the site if I recall.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
ie2adm said:
Scene where Brad Sr leaves, "Come on dad you're going to miss your bus", Brad Sr thanks Elena & hubby for everything, conversation ends. A window pops upscreen with "Friday" on it.
And it's game over. Freeze
Got the same freeze. It seems the picture is frozen in place but the char can still go in rooms, if you manage to find it blind like that. But that won't fix it.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Read a few posts before yours, and read a few pages in front of your question. This error is regularly asked about and there are already several pages in the topic with the same question.
The answer is always the same - use the last working save. It is impossible to get out of this situation differently and no matter at what point the error occurred
i got the bug too, i read few page and search how to fix this bug
but still cant...

Reactions: BlueCosmo
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes