4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I am intrigued by the story, like the action but damn, those new visuals don't do the girls justice, IMO. I guess the idea was to update the look to make it more "next-gen" with more details, but I barely recognized anyone and just prefer the original cleaner look. Only Jess and Chloe look like themselves, really. Miranda for some reason looks like a completely different person, I wouldn't know it was her from simply looking at the pictures. I'm not to argue with the artistic choices but it's a bit weird seeing Elsa with as many freckles as Chloe (that on some close-ups look like a man's stubble :unsure:). I think you can have a more detailed HD look without applying all those unnecessary distracting blemishes that weren't present on the original models. That's just my 2 cents.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I liked this update a lot and it was a pleasure to see Xara again and like with the rest of them, I love her updated model. From what I could see anyway, there wasn't any proper image where I felt I got a clean enough look at her as I did with Miranda. I always love when a character's conflict is an internal one and it's no different now with Elsa. I loved the conclusion to this story.

I can't wait for Life Changes for Keeley now.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Elsa's nightmares" version "1.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Elsa's nightnames" versione "1.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: paolo422

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I loved the conclusion!! Nicely done.

I have some criticisms that I will delve into in a later post.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Interesting closure. (y)
The answer to the question we had to ask ourselves during all those Elsa adventures, and most of us probably didn't ask. :D
I'm looking forward to another story, whether here or in a galaxy far away.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Trying to run this game on a PC but it wont start. It says that the exe file might be missing!!!
Anyone know what's going on?????

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Trying to run this game on a PC but it wont start. It says that the exe file might be missing!!!
Anyone know what's going on?????
Probably a bad download or it got quarantined by your antivirus software

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
mm, lesbian, futa on female anal AND full bush, hope to see more of that

you know she had that glorious bush in the first episode right?, and it didnt disappear in the second, or the third, its obviously there to stay so why did you continue after that if bush is supposedly disgusting to you? kinda feels like if its such a turn off you wouldnt even have seen the episode that hot scene is a part of no?

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
No _sobs uncontrollably_ I want choices! Lovely renders nice stories but no choices. That's like making ice cream with no sugar in it!

Make it a game!!! _starts the hypnosis program_

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No _sobs uncontrollably_ I want choices! Lovely renders nice stories but no choices. That's like making ice cream with no sugar in it!

This game is over. You're too late. If you want changes in this game, you will have to make them yourself. Have at it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Try their next game when it's out, Life Changes for Keeley.

This was never going to be a game, just a series of kinetic shorts.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes